Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

IDENTITY

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We've been asked to provide our real names in order to gain access to a meet and greet. . . . Are we right to be freaked at this or are we just being overly cautious?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

dont see how giving your real names should make any difference, how would theyknow that they are your real names? do you have to take ID with you?

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

yeah was asked the same thing real names with a moblie number was told it was for security reasons, was for the meet and gret in NI..

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

I can't see why they need your real names - use any name - how are they to know whether they your real ones or not - or do you have to take a couple of utility bils as well? I'd be quite dubious about this myself! Z

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

Its easy, just email them back and say, “Yes that’s fine, can we have your name, address and landline number?” We often use that one to filter out the guys who ‘claim’ to be single but in fact have a wife/girlfriend tucked up at home. And if you get suspicious on a meeting let them see you write down their vehicle registration number and drop the line… “We’ve got a friend who has access to the vehicle registration data base… can’t be too careful nowadays ‘eh” Now that’s what you call freaking people out

By *orse8Man
over a year ago

London

Didn't warrant a new thread so I'll pop this here.

Just this morning we got an email from a woman, went along the lines of .....

"***** has fallen in love with you after you two shagged in the club the other night, here's his phone number, enjoy"

Thus, ***** has had a big mouth, and mrs ***** doesn't appear very happy. ( we were all in the room at the time of said shag )

We replied "What happens in the club, stays in the club, your message and phone number have been deleted, greetings etc...."

Shame she could track us down via a facebook type site, we're feeling a bit stalked.

Tip for the man, don't to a swingers club with the intention of falling in love. Tip for the woman, don't go to a swingers club if you are the jealous type.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We always use our real first names anyway,but if they are asking for surnames we have never been asked that,when asking for names for a list people have always used our usernames x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Its easy, just email them back and say, “Yes that’s fine, can we have your name, address and landline number?” We often use that one to filter out the guys who ‘claim’ to be single but in fact have a wife/girlfriend tucked up at home. And if you get suspicious on a meeting let them see you write down their vehicle registration number and drop the line… “We’ve got a friend who has access to the vehicle registration data base… can’t be too careful nowadays ‘eh” Now that’s what you call freaking people out "

Years ago when i used to meet guys of a chatline, i would always meet them in a public place. I always asked for there vehicle registration number before the meet and used to tell them that i had left the place i was going and vehicle number with a friend and that if the number was different when i got there i told them i would just walk away

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always give my real name and my playmates give theirs.

As most can be googled and have pictures/company name it's never been a problem.

By *urvy N TeaseCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

I (Tease) am the doorman/bouncer to regularly held swingers parties in Glasgow. The reason for being asked for your real name is for security reasons only. If its your first time at one of the parties then people are asked to bring ID with them. If you are on the guest list with a false name and your ID does not match, then no entry. Id is required for the first time only, its just to help organisers make sure you are who you claim to be.

Post new Message to Thread