Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Unable to Say No

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all.

Before anything is said, this is not a moan or a rant, i'm just hoping that you can help clarify it for me.

What I am starting to experience on a growing level are girls who openly state an interest for meeting me, but have no desire to and simply don't want to say no.

I'm sure that most guys would much prefer a no thanks & if girls are worried about petty retaliations, why not simply block guys as a response?

You feedback on the matter would be interesting and helpful.

Thanks swingers.

Matt.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

So you're contacting women and instead if saying no thank you they pretend they want to meet?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all.

Before anything is said, this is not a moan or a rant, i'm just hoping that you can help clarify it for me.

What I am starting to experience on a growing level are girls who openly state an interest for meeting me, but have no desire to and simply don't want to say no.

I'm sure that most guys would much prefer a no thanks & if girls are worried about petty retaliations, why not simply block guys as a response?

You feedback on the matter would be interesting and helpful.

Thanks swingers.

Matt."

No thanks brings a "but why not" followed by persistent but why not's til you blocks. Simpler not to waste time in the first place.

over a year ago

Yes, but then later ignore or simply delete further messages regarding the meet.

When I ask for an honest answer they finally state.

My own appearance or profile is irrelevant in the matter and I never pressure people to do things that they don't want to.

(The last paragraph is to remove details about me from further discussion)

over a year ago

I understand that, which is why I added the simpler option of blocking, instead of the misleading.

I have no issues with being blocked. It saves myself time and allows me to message those who might actually be interested.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

This happens to us too. We are contacted by people if we are interested we reply and at some point suggest meeting, the messages continue with us giving times and dates and either all contact ceases or no date is convenient. This is mostly single men but the occasional couple do it too.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I understand that, which is why I added the simpler option of blocking, instead of the misleading.

I have no issues with being blocked. It saves myself time and allows me to message those who might actually be interested."

Use the "reply and quote" option we'll know who you're talking to

over a year ago

"This happens to us too. We are contacted by people if we are interested we reply and at some point suggest meeting, the messages continue with us giving times and dates and either all contact ceases or no date is convenient. This is mostly single men but the occasional couple do it too. "

I am surprised that it happens to couples.

I checked you out. Very sexy.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This happens to us too. We are contacted by people if we are interested we reply and at some point suggest meeting, the messages continue with us giving times and dates and either all contact ceases or no date is convenient. This is mostly single men but the occasional couple do it too.

I am surprised that it happens to couples.

I checked you out. Very sexy.

"

Thank you.

Post new Message to Thread