Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meeting munters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does the quality or lack of quality of a persons previous meets have any influence on wether you would meet them or not??

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/05/14 16:33:25]

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do you know that the meet wasn't anymore than a social. Would you hold that against them ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How do you know that the meet wasn't anymore than a social. Would you hold that against them ? "

Yiu can usually tell by the text or tone of the verification whether it was a social or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be honest I look at previous meets the only problem is all our verifications are from people we have met socially, we have not played with anybody we have yet to find what we are looking for

Reply privately

over a year ago

A little...

I should clarify further, not regarding meeting 'munters' but for other personal reasons.

Reply privately

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

reminds me of the film 'Shallow Hal'

theres some beauty in everyone we have found

Reply privately

over a year ago

"reminds me of the film 'Shallow Hal'

theres some beauty in everyone we have found "

Does it??you haven't really answered my question though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes if they have met munters it makes me look better

No seriously I just use them to check the person is real more than anything.

Reply privately

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

Does it??you haven't really answered my question though "

Some may regard us as munters so I am always very wary at throwing stones in green houses ,,,, I still stand by what I say ,,,, theres some beauty in everyone ,,,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some may regard us as munters so I am always very wary at throwing stones in green houses ,,,, I still stand by what I say ,,,, theres some beauty in everyone ,,,,"

Again you have not answered my question, do other peoples verifications influence your decision to meet them

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Does the quality or lack of quality of a persons previous meets have any influence on wether you would meet them or not??"

It does really depend on what you mean by quality.

There are certainly one or two profiles that we would avoid contacting directky. I don't think we'd discount someone because they'd met someone we thought of as a munter, it's a good question and made us think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No. It's not my business who people meet and people have preferences which differ from time to time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No. It's not my business who people meet and people have preferences which differ from time to time. "

Fair enough, so you don't mind meeting munter hunters

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Some may regard us as munters so I am always very wary at throwing stones in green houses ,,,, I still stand by what I say ,,,, theres some beauty in everyone ,,,,"

That's true there is some beauty in everyone but in all honesty we aren't here to find that we're here looking for what's on our profile and we both like to do that with people we find attractive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would take a very vain person to say that your quality of meets is not up to there standards

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It would take a very vain person to say that your quality of meets is not up to there standards "

Or a brave one

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It would take a very vain person to say that your quality of meets is not up to there standards "

Is it? So would yiu meet anyone ? Irrespective of their looks

Reply privately

over a year ago

What one person might think is a "munter" another might think is gorgeous.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What one person might think is a "munter" another might think is gorgeous."

Exactly, so to answer my question??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It would take a very vain person to say that your quality of meets is not up to there standards

Is it? So would yiu meet anyone ? Irrespective of their looks "

Did I say that ?????? The question was would who they met put you off .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It would take a very vain person to say that your quality of meets is not up to there standards

Is it? So would yiu meet anyone ? Irrespective of their looks "

Read your own post

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What one person might think is a "munter" another might think is gorgeous.

Exactly, so to answer my question??"

Makes no difference to me who people have met in the past, I always meet socially first and make my own mind up about people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No. It's not my business who people meet and people have preferences which differ from time to time.

Fair enough, so you don't mind meeting munter hunters "

The question you asked is whether or not you'd meet someone based on their meets. Now "munters" to you could be someone else's type or they're want more than just outstanding looks. So my question to you is...describe a munter. Answer with caution. My advice: don't answer at all!

Reply privately

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

Some may regard us as munters so I am always very wary at throwing stones in green houses ,,,, I still stand by what I say ,,,, theres some beauty in everyone ,,,,

That's true there is some beauty in everyone but in all honesty we aren't here to find that we're here looking for what's on our profile and we both like to do that with people we find attractive."

and that is fair enough and not something I have a problem with , it just hurts a little when the 'beautyfull people ' talk about us 'munters' as if we dont have feelings

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No. It's not my business who people meet and people have preferences which differ from time to time.

The question you asked is whether or not you'd meet someone based on their meets. Now "munters" to you could be someone else's type or they're want more than just outstanding looks. So my question to you is...describe a munter. Answer with caution. My advice: don't answer at all! "

A munter to me is someone I don't find physically attractive, my question to you is would you meet someone who has met several people that you don't consider as attractive

Reply privately

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

"Does the quality or lack of quality of a persons previous meets have any influence on wether you would meet them or not??"

That in itself wouldn't, I like to make my own mind up.

However I have refused to meet some men because they have met and played with someone who I wouldn't want to "share" a man with, and that's my choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/05/14 17:09:48]

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"A little...

I should clarify further, not regarding meeting 'munters' but for other personal reasons."

This.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am just off to get a spade .

Reply privately

over a year ago

The question you asked is whether or not you'd meet someone based on their meets. Now "munters" to you could be someone else's type or they're want more than just outstanding looks. So my question to you is...describe a munter. Answer with caution. My advice: don't answer at all!

A munter to me is someone I don't find physically attractive, my question to you is would you meet someone who has met several people that you don't consider as attractive "

And who don't you find aesthetically pleasing? Pray tell...

Reply privately

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 09/05/14 17:14:58]

Reply privately

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 09/05/14 17:14:39]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am just off to get a spade . "

Got one!

Reply privately

over a year ago

A munter to me is someone I don't find physically attractive, my question to you is would you meet someone who has met several people that you don't consider as attractive

And who don't you find aesthetically pleasing? Pray tell... "

It's subjective therefore difficult to explain,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am just off to get a spade . "

Why? don't you have a toilet at home

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective therefore difficult to explain, "

But it's not, is it.

You did a wise thing. Who you meet is your business, who I meet is mine and who people meet is their business. We'll leave it there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hard question for me as majority of my meets are at clubs or partys,i dont see profile till after

If i do i dont think yuck if they have met someone i dont find attractive,as i may be a munter to some who am i to judge.i want to meet that paticular person not there previous meets

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it? So would yiu meet anyone ? Irrespective of their looks Did I say that ?????? The question was would who they met put you off . "

I answered your specific question, you suggested I was being vain by stating that other peoples meets would put me off, therefore would the quality of other peoples profiles put you off?? Same thing surely, secondly try reading, I asked a question I haven't actually answered that question here

Reply privately

over a year ago

So let me get this right .

I talk to a lady

I find her physically attractive

I get on well with her

We click

Then I am supposed to go through all her verifications and check out everyone she has been with . To see if they are up to my standards ?

I knew I was doing something wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective therefore difficult to explain,

But it's not, is it.

You did a wise thing. Who you meet is your business, who I meet is mine and who people meet is their business. We'll leave it there. "

Of course it is subjective,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So let me get this right .

I talk to a lady

I find her physically attractive

I get on well with her

We click

Then I am supposed to go through all her verifications and check out everyone she has been with . To see if they are up to my standards ?

I knew I was doing something wrong "

Can you read? So the answer to my question is??

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Has the OP, ever asked a girlfriend for a portfolio of her previous partners she had......just incase she maybe had been with a "munter" ???

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not put off by who a man has had sex previously. I don't consider anyone to be a "munter hunter"

Reply privately

over a year ago

What has previous meets got to do with "Meeting munters" and if people aren't meeting you remove them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Verifications are only that persons opinion of them. And let's face it no one has a verification that says it was an uneventful or unfulfilling meet or that they just weren't their type.

Verifications are a way of showing that the person has met and is willing to have a little fun if the chemistry is right.

But if it showed loads in a short space of time it could be a little off putting. As could imply that they will meet and have fun with anyone at any time. But that is just my opinion. xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes . I would

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Has the OP, ever asked a girlfriend for a portfolio of her previous partners she had......just incase she maybe had been with a "munter" ???"

Answer the question ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes . I would "

Well done, it only took 4 attempts to answer

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes . I would

Well done, it only took 4 attempts to answer"

yes I would .. 5

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Has the OP, ever asked a girlfriend for a portfolio of her previous partners she had......just incase she maybe had been with a "munter" ???

Answer the question ??"

Personally I do not read the verifications so in answer to YOUR question.....NO is my answer....

What about your answer????

Reply privately

over a year ago

All my meets have been beautiful ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

So subjective.

I assess a guy on his profile, his photos, his communication with me, and his received and given verifications. I do not judge on who he has met, that is so wrong in my opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All my meets have been beautiful ladies "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So subjective.

I assess a guy on his profile, his photos, his communication with me, and his received and given verifications. I do not judge on who he has met, that is so wrong in my opinion."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So subjective.

I assess a guy on his profile, his photos, his communication with me, and his received and given verifications. I do not judge on who he has met, that is so wrong in my opinion."

Then your answer is a no?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Has the OP, ever asked a girlfriend for a portfolio of her previous partners she had......just incase she maybe had been with a "munter" ???

Answer the question ??

Personally I do not read the verifications so in answer to YOUR question.....NO is my answer....

What about your answer????"

Why are you SHOUTING, personally I couldn't give a shiny shit who people have met, I was asking a question out of curiosity

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Answer the question ??

What about your answer????"

Your asking everyone else to answer your question....... Where is your answer to mine???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Answer the question ??

What about your answer????

Your asking everyone else to answer your question....... Where is your answer to mine???"

Calm down dear, it's there above you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who are you to judge munter or not. We are all different in looks etc. But we are all after one thing being on this site FUN.....

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Calm down dear, it's there above you "

So I see....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who are you to judge munter or not. We are all different in looks etc. But we are all after one thing being on this site FUN..... "

I can judge whoever I like, do you find everyone attractive??

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Judge, juror and executioner all rolled into one....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone reading my verifications would leave the country rather than meet me.

Veris are for one reason only. To prove a member exists. What they say is irrelevant.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who are you to judge munter or not. We are all different in looks etc. But we are all after one thing being on this site FUN.....

I can judge whoever I like, do you find everyone attractive?? "

Sorry Mr Pitt. Meant no disrespect. Say hi to Angelina for me!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Judge, juror and executioner all rolled into one...."

Rather dramatic?? I suppose you don't judge people??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who are you to judge munter or not. We are all different in looks etc. But we are all after one thing being on this site FUN.....

Sorry Mr Pitt. Meant no disrespect. Say hi to Angelina for me! "

Hilarious,

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are definitely NOT munters!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hilarious, "

Here all week.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are definitely NOT munters!"

Here he comes on his big white horse!!!

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

No

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hilarious,

Here all week. "

The echo must be deafening

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Judge, juror and executioner all rolled into one....

Rather dramatic?? I suppose you don't judge people??"

may I ask how you judge quality in a meet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

no

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Rather dramatic?? I suppose you don't judge people??"

I take everyone as I find them, it is not my place to judge (unless I'm forced to do jury service)...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No "
You have great taste

Reply privately

By *appyhouragainMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Fair play, he's got you all at it

and all that with an argument that could be deconstructed with consummate ease

Reply privately

over a year ago

may I ask how you judge quality in a meet?"

He said it's subjective!

Reply privately

over a year ago

may I ask how you judge quality in a meet?"

It's subjective

Reply privately

over a year ago

If im honest im sure it does but one mans munter is probably someone elses good time!Its also been discussed on the forums on occasion how some people simply don't photograph very well (myself included) and look so much better in the flesh!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry Mr Pitt. Meant no disrespect. Say hi to Angelina for me! :-

Hilarious,

Here all week.

The echo must be deafening "

You're here! Nice to have a fan!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does the quality or lack of quality of a persons previous meets have any influence on wether you would meet them or not??

If im honest im sure it does but one mans munter is probably someone elses good time!Its also been discussed on the forums on occasion how some people simply don't photograph very well (myself included) and look so much better in the flesh! "

Good answer, that's something I hadn't considered tbh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hilarious,

Here all week.

You're here! Nice to have a fan! "

Your actually replying to my thread, my gig, thanks for the support

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm gorgeous in the flesh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hilarious,

Here all week.

Your actually replying to my thread, my gig, thanks for the support "

You could just ignore me...

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective "

avoidance tactics!

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"No You have great taste "

Thanks so do you

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!"

Yep!

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I'm gorgeous in the flesh "

Your flesh is damn gorgeous

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyone reading my verifications would leave the country rather than meet me.

Veris are for one reason only. To prove a member exists. What they say is irrelevant. "

If that's the case why do people publish them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do.. But I check if there's any connection to my not list...

Or references to bareback..

I tread carefully anyway.. And I've been proved right by my judgement.. And also wrong..

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Don't worry op, we won't hold it against them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm gorgeous in the flesh

Your flesh is damn gorgeous "

Thankyou . And yours too .. see we have now turned this into a happy thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hilarious,

Here all week.

Your actually replying to my thread, my gig, thanks for the support

You could just ignore me... "

Likewise,

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep! "

Go on then, describe to me what you deem to be physically unattractive

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your flesh is damn gorgeous Thankyou . And yours too .. see we have now turned this into a happy thread "

So much for ownership in an open forum, eh genuine?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!"

Are you suggesting it isn't subjective?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Go on then, describe to me what you deem to be physically unattractive "

Not my thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your flesh is damn gorgeous Thankyou . And yours too .. see we have now turned this into a happy thread

So much for ownership in an open forum, eh genuine? "

You still here??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont ever class people as munters it a horrible word i think

I will alwas have a social first then decide if they are my type or not

Wouldnt do for us all to be attracted to the same group of people

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread. "

True, not my question just passing it on

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread. "

And besides, I've already stated that it is not my business who a person meets which means I couldn't care less whether they meet "munters" or not.

However...you do. right?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your flesh is damn gorgeous Thankyou . And yours too .. see we have now turned this into a happy thread

So much for ownership in an open forum, eh genuine?

You still here??"

I'm having fun watching you duck the big question.

Reply privately

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Yes."

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Are you suggesting it isn't subjective?"

Is subjective your favourite word

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

And besides, I've already stated that it is not my business who a person meets which means I couldn't care less whether they meet "munters" or not.

However...you do. right? "

Can you read, my answer is above you have a look

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not really. If I was attracted to them and liked them it wouldn't really and that was reciprocated it wouldn't bother me I don't think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Is subjective your favourite word "

No munter is my favourite word, and yours?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Are you suggesting it isn't subjective?"

no I'm suggesting you're avoiding my question. What is your munter?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Can you read, my answer is above you have a look"

Come on. Tell us, in your eyes, what is a munter? Hmmm?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not going to fuck their previous meets so not really,if I was going to be put off by a previous meet it wouldn't be because I thought they were a munter

Reply privately

over a year ago

No influence at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

no I'm suggesting you're avoiding my question. What is your munter? "

Someone who is minging, and yours

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Come on. Tell us, in your eyes, what is a munter? Hmmm? "

Can you read, answer above

Reply privately

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

[Removed by poster at 09/05/14 18:09:29]

Reply privately

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Interesting psychological position having munter as ones favourite word

Reply privately

over a year ago

I very much dislike angry people that like to create arguments. Amusingly immature.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Can you read, answer above "

Oh. So who's minging?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I keep wanting to replace the word munter with Mutley - now that would be a good laugh !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Interesting psychological position having munter as ones favourite word "

Is it, explain professor??

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging? "

The munters

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I very much dislike angry people that like to create arguments. Amusingly immature."

Me too, horrible bastards they are

Reply privately

By *appyhouragainMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I keep wanting to replace the word munter with Mutley - now that would be a good laugh ! "

that would be a dastardly thing to do

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I very much dislike angry people that like to create arguments. Amusingly immature."

*pulls hair and runs away*

Reply privately

over a year ago

we do look at veris but not for munters as such - guess we just nosy buggers

Reply privately

over a year ago

The minging munters......oooh new username for when I get bored of this one

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/05/14 18:13:27]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I very much dislike angry people that like to create arguments. Amusingly immature.

*pulls hair and runs away*"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The minging munters......oooh new username for when I get bored of this one "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I might start a thread . The questions you wish you had never asked .

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there would be people I would select not to play with if I saw certain verifications.... not exclusive to looks at all though, more conduct

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters "

You're so spineless!

Reply privately

By * amWoman
over a year ago

Stockton

Firstly I don't like the term munter, we are all unique and someones attractiveness is not always based on physical attributes. as for previous verifications I doubt anyone posts negative feedback. Something that really turns me off is pages and pages of verifications. In reality we all like to think we are "special" in some way and to me too much feedback is worse than none at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Someone who is minging, and yours "

munter is your word not mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

munter is your word not mine "

Is it? I don't recall inventing it, try googling it

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

munter is your word not mine "

Bingo!

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Why have you removed your avatar?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Firstly I don't like the term munter, we are all unique and someones attractiveness is not always based on physical attributes. as for previous verifications I doubt anyone posts negative feedback. Something that really turns me off is pages and pages of verifications. In reality we all like to think we are "special" in some way and to me too much feedback is worse than none at all. "

You don't mind munters you just don't like slags??

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

munter is your word not mine

Bingo! "

Never played it,

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless! "

And your boring,

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

All a verification is useful for is proof that someone actually exists. What someone else may or may not have thought of them or the time they spent with them is irrelevant. if I like someone enough to want to meet them and vice versa then I honestly don't give a flying fuck about their past re_iews and who they were from.

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I might start a thread . The questions you wish you had never asked . "

Or the question that will never be answered by the op.

He must be a great conversationalist just repeating his mantra's over and over

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring, "

And you...have turned into a shadow all of a sudden. That's impressive!

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Why have you removed your avatar?"

Can you please answer my question?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

And you...have turned into a shadow all of a sudden. That's impressive! "

Its hardly David Blaine,

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

And you...have turned into a shadow all of a sudden. That's impressive! "

Perhaps he is off munter hunting

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Its hardly David Blaine, "

I'm easily pleased and it proves my point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why have you removed your avatar?

Can you please answer my question?"

Yeah, it got removed by admin, they said it was copied

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Its hardly David Blaine,

I'm easily pleased and it proves my point. "

Which is

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Perhaps he is off munter hunting "

Logging of now guys, don't spend all night on here see ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Its hardly David Blaine,

I'm easily pleased and it proves my point. "

I went to have a nose, realised I blocked him a month ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Its hardly David Blaine,

I went to have a nose, realised I blocked him a month ago "

No...really?! He's a catch!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Its hardly David Blaine,

Which is"

Shadows don't have spines...

Reply privately

By * amWoman
over a year ago

Stockton

I just don't need to know that someone has fucked their way around the region, they may well have , as might I but save it for the memoirs, as for munters one mans meat may be another mans poison as they say

Reply privately

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Perhaps he is off munter hunting

Logging of now guys, don't spend all night on here see ya "

Told ya he was

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Its hardly David Blaine,

No...really?! He's a catch! "

Can I catch you instead?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Its hardly David Blaine,

Can I catch you instead? "

Of course! I just hope I'm not a munter. We still don't have any idea what one is!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes it makes a difference to me, I like a man who has standards.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Its hardly David Blaine,

Can I catch you instead?

Of course! I just hope I'm not a munter. We still don't have any idea what one is!! "

You're not a munter...

When you switch a light on for your pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Its hardly David Blaine,

Can I catch you instead?

Of course! I just hope I'm not a munter. We still don't have any idea what one is!! "

its a minger

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Its hardly David Blaine,

Can I catch you instead?

Of course! I just hope I'm not a munter. We still don't have any idea what one is!!

You're not a munter...

When you switch a light on for your pics "

Lol. I'll do that just for you then!

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No, I'm more than capable of making my own mind up and not being unduly influenced by someone elses opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Come on. No...really?! He's a catch!

Can I catch you instead?

Of course! I just hope I'm not a munter. We still don't have any idea what one is!! its a minger "

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective

avoidance tactics!

Yep!

Not my thread.

However...you do. right?

Oh. So who's minging?

The munters

You're so spineless!

And your boring,

Its hardly David Blaine,

Can I catch you instead?

You're not a munter...

When you switch a light on for your pics

Lol. I'll do that just for you then! "

Eagerly awaiting the results

Reply privately

over a year ago

Actually I'm the opposite. I do look at veris and if everyone the person has met looks physically perfect I decide they wouldn't be interested in me so I move on. Rightly or wrongly of me, I assume he's shallow as a pit puddle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I want to be a munter . Sounds cool

Reply privately

By *appyhouragainMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Yes it makes a difference to me, I like a man who has standards."

The pin is taken out again, think I'll plump up a cushion and open a beer

Reply privately

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I want to be a munter . Sounds cool "

I'm a munter and it's sub zero xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Again you have not answered my question, do other peoples verifications influence your decision to meet them "

Yes. A lot of guys who've messaged me recently, despite my clear profile, have all played with the same woman in a very short period of time so I judge them on that unfortunately and wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Judgemental, yes, but I can live with that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

im not bothered about the way they look but might be bothered by the type of women they have met.

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i ll chat and flirt with all the ladies on fab .. whether they appear on your beautiful people radar or not ... if they dont appear on said radar so what .. its you thats missing out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why have you removed your avatar?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes it makes a difference to me, I like a man who has standards.

The pin is taken out again, think I'll plump up a cushion and open a beer

"

Don't worry. The thread will close before then!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does the quality or lack of quality of a persons previous meets have any influence on wether you would meet them or not??

Actually I'm the opposite. I do look at veris and if everyone the person has met looks physically perfect I decide they wouldn't be interested in me so I move on. Rightly or wrongly of me, I assume he's shallow as a pit puddle."

Reply privately

over a year ago

i can see why some men like to hide their verifications and friends lists.

some women dont like to know that certain men have met much older or less pretty women than them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its the person am looking at not their veris,

But i do look at the type of people they meet i can usually work out if _ am what they are looking for,

Height/looks/body type etc...

Reply privately