Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

guys I hate to break it to you...but

Jump to newest

By *adamfoofoo OP   Woman
over a year ago

leeds

I have to put it straight as a woman that's been here a shirt time and been BOMBARDED with messages...

I hear a lot of people complaining about how hard it is to get a meet, well I get about 60+ msgs a DAY!!! and you are all saying the same old thing, desperate to get a fuck without even SEEING me..

Let's all be brutally honest most peoples standards on here are exceptionally low, if you and you're mates were in a pub and saw 90% of the women you shamelessly try to charm on here you would run a mile, however its safe here as its like snogging in a dark corner where no one will judge you.

But the thing is women on here who are not given the the time of day when they are out etc. Have super powers on here, you're all falling over each other to get a fuck.

Now I'm ready for all the battle axes to start slating me but admit it to yourself ladies you get a huge buzz from these guys fighting for your attention ...but take away the curtain and reality is still pretty cruel.

So guys...think twice before messaging every girl a stock request, try looking for more than just a hole.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Uh huh.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

weren't you asking for people to come and nail you this weekend....

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"weren't you asking for people to come and nail you this weekend...."

What the hell as that got to do with this thread????

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's us told

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have to put it straight as a woman that's been here a shirt time and been BOMBARDED with messages...

I hear a lot of people complaining about how hard it is to get a meet, well I get about 60+ msgs a DAY!!! and you are all saying the same old thing, desperate to get a fuck without even SEEING me..

Let's all be brutally honest most peoples standards on here are exceptionally low, if you and you're mates were in a pub and saw 90% of the women you shamelessly try to charm on here you would run a mile, however its safe here as its like snogging in a dark corner where no one will judge you.

But the thing is women on here who are not given the the time of day when they are out etc. Have super powers on here, you're all falling over each other to get a fuck.

Now I'm ready for all the battle axes to start slating me but admit it to yourself ladies you get a huge buzz from these guys fighting for your attention ...but take away the curtain and reality is still pretty cruel.

So guys...think twice before messaging every girl a stock request, try looking for more than just a hole.

"

You have sussed us. Good advice about being more discerning.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

you reap what you sow....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah she was

You reap what you sow

If you court attention,don't whinge about the quality of responses

You could of course use filters to make life easier

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"weren't you asking for people to come and nail you this weekend....

Yeah she was

You reap what you sow

You could of course use filters to make life easier "

snap

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have to put it straight as a woman that's been here a shirt time and been BOMBARDED with messages...

"

What utter crap, here is a novel idea, block all singe men and send messages out yourself, problem solved

Reply privately

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

What the hell as that got to do with this thread????"

You come across as a very vexed individual

Reply privately

over a year ago

*puts bag back over head and bravly sets off into the real world*

Reply privately

over a year ago

What the hell as that got to do with this thread???? You come across as a very vexed individual "

Reply privately

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

What utter crap, here is a novel idea, block all singe men and send messages out yourself, problem solved "

Reply privately

over a year ago

What the hell as that got to do with this thread???? You come across as a very vexed individual

"

Just a bit,

Reply privately

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Why do some fems put up welcoming, encouraging status messages alongside a meet tonight. Only to then delete both status & meet and come in the forum complaining. Wierdism or ADD or PD

Reply privately

over a year ago

What utter crap, here is a novel idea, block all singe men and send messages out yourself, problem solved "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do some fems put up welcoming, encouraging status messages alongside a meet tonight. Only to then delete both status & meet and come in the forum complaining. Wierdism or ADD or PD "

Attention!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Twaddle!!

Reply privately

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

Quite a bit of truth in the op post we think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Blimey...

Pot and kettle...

Reply privately

over a year ago

The other day it was nail me hard!

I'm sure even to some blokes that could come across desperate.

Sorry but I think your walking into a mine field now.

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Quite a bit of truth in the op post we think. "

Do you block singe guys??

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Quite a bit of truth in the op post we think. "

I agree, there is something in it. There are people who will do exactly as she says.

My point is, if you post a crass thread about being nailed, you will attract equally crass messages...

don't whine about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pmsl well put

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The other day it was nail me hard!

I'm sure even to some blokes that could come across desperate.

Sorry but I think your walking into a mine field now.

Her"

Quote from op profile... Any vileness you will get back tenfold....

Lets hope Karma kicks in eh? You reap what you sew...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I make it very clear who and what I'm looking for on here, and whilst I can somewhat compromise I certainly wouldn't even consider messaging a woman unless I felt some sort of attraction to her. Many guys on here just want a quick fuck, and aren't concerned who its with - I am, and very much so.

Reply privately

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

You couldn't make it up!!

Reply privately

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"What utter crap, here is a novel idea, block all singe men and send messages out yourself, problem solved "

That could be a bit of a culture shock!

Reply privately

over a year ago

1. Use filters

2. Invite people for a social

3. Have a social first

4. Attend munches

5. Treat people with respect and block Asshats

You build up your own swingers network and you don't have to fish around on here.

I prefer being proactive, I'm much happier that way x

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

Seems the truth is stinging a certain few...

Reply privately

By *urvesAllOverWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

How about everyone stops bitching at each other and just ignores what they don't like to read?

This site is supposed to be fun - so how about a smile??

Reply privately

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Why do some fems put up welcoming, encouraging status messages alongside a meet tonight. Only to then delete both status & meet and come in the forum complaining. Wierdism or ADD or PD "

Who knows how a woman's mind works!

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"Seems the truth is stinging a certain few... "

And men...PLEASE stop the knight in shining armor routine, most have you have actually messaged me vying for my attention...please...just be honest... X

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"*puts bag back over head and bravly sets off into the real world* "

Lol

Reply privately

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"How about everyone stops bitching at each other and just ignores what they don't like to read?

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"*puts bag back over head and bravly sets off into the real world*

Lol "

Bravely has an 'e' my dear..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Seems the truth is stinging a certain few...

And men...PLEASE stop the knight in shining armor routine, most have you have actually messaged me vying for my attention...please...just be honest... X"

Are you sure they're not just vying for a fanny?

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"How about everyone stops bitching at each other and just ignores what they don't like to read?

"

Ooh yes that'll fix everything...))

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure I've seen your profile picture somewhere OP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And men...PLEASE stop the knight in shining armor routine, most have you have actually messaged me vying for my attention...please...just be honest... X"

I haven't , in fact I blocked you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm sure I've seen your profile picture somewhere OP."

The magic of google images??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

Bravely has an 'e' my dear.. "

Jeez Louise!! Sorry!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah she was

You reap what you sow

You could of course use filters to make life easier "

wasn't there an observation about the profile picture as it seems to appear on several other sites on the interweb too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ooh yes that'll fix everything...))"

To be fair it will probably help

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

Jeez Louise!! Sorry! "

You have been told,

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Yep your right op there are loads of any holes a goal folk on here.... And your the hottie and the rest of us are just munters

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The thing is most of us know how this stuff works, we are realists who have some sort of self awareness. And do you honestly believe that we are naive enough to be taken in by some of the stuff that goes on?

Reply privately

over a year ago

1 wants to be nailed HARD

2 gets inundated with messages

3 bitches about all the messages

4 gets slated for bitching

5 blames everyone else.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah she was

You reap what you sow

wasn't there an observation about the profile picture as it seems to appear on several other sites on the interweb too? "

Haha I love you legs xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I've said this same thing a few times over the years but at the end of the day that is exactly how it is on here, munters rule

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've said this same thing a few times over the years but at the end of the day that is exactly how it is on here, munters rule "

Ouch, a bit harsh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah she was

You reap what you sow

wasn't there an observation about the profile picture as it seems to appear on several other sites on the interweb too?

Haha I love you legs xx

"

Ohhhh someone loves me lol Ta! xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

of course they will they want sex!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you don't show much of yourself in the profile you can't be too annoyed when the only messages you get are from those desperate enough to want a meet without seeing you. A lack of pics and the wording of the profile text means you're probably doing little to attract those that might actually appeal to you.

Just because you get lots of messages shouldn't mean you give up making yourself sound appealing, otherwise you will only attract the desperate men you are hoping to avoid

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not every woman on here gets a buzz from guys who are dsperate and lowering their standards vying for their attention.

Not every guy on here is lowering his real world standards to get a meet because its more descreet

And not everyone is looking to provoke others just to get a reaction.

But surely enough there will always be some who are

Reply privately

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Yeah she was

You reap what you sow

wasn't there an observation about the profile picture as it seems to appear on several other sites on the interweb too? "

Hmmmm it seems so.

Reply privately

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"

Just checked out your profile and sorry but I don't think you're my type.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was going to do something constructive with my day but I've decided against it now and have put the kettle on instead. This is ace! Big exclamation mark.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/05/14 10:56:39]

Reply privately

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"

I've said this same thing a few times over the years but at the end of the day that is exactly how it is on here, munters rule "

Bit unnecessary

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

Jeez Louise!! Sorry!

You have been told, "

I have indeed.. Maybe me and my bag should just stay at home!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

Jeez Louise!! Sorry!

You have been told,

I have indeed.. Maybe me and my bag should just stay at home!! "

I have a waitrose and a Asda one over my head.

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"I'm sure I've seen your profile picture somewhere OP."

You have....in your dreams...where its staying..)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm sure I've seen your profile picture somewhere OP.

You have....in your dreams...where its staying..)"

all over the web you mean

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

Yeah she was

You reap what you sow

Haha I love you legs xx

Ohhhh someone loves me lol Ta! xx"

Oh dear...didn't expect that one..x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah she was

You reap what you sow

Haha I love you legs xx

Ohhhh someone loves me lol Ta! xx

Oh dear...didn't expect that one..x"

Hmm I bet you didn't expect people on here to be clever enough to google your pic either but there you go!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

Jeez Louise!! Sorry!

You have been told,

I have indeed.. Maybe me and my bag should just stay at home!! I have a waitrose and a Asda one over my head."

Make sure the waitrose one is on top darling.... Standerds and all that!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oi who was making the brews.. thirsty work reading the forum ... milk with no sugar please

Reply privately

over a year ago

" munters rule

Ouch, a bit harsh "

twas a joke, but still true.

Looks are not important for a women on here to get laid, there's so many men desperate for a shag no matter what the woman looks like she will have droves of men wanting to nail her that otherwise wouldn't even give her a glance in the outside world and therefor she's them able to cherry pick the best for her tastes.

People might not like it, but that's exactly what happens

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

all over the web you mean"

I'm on numerous sites hun I can't stop my picture being on the web as you can't, dont worry you'll still get your messages piling in.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

You ought to run your public pic through Tineye, OP.

Seems an escort in Calgary stole your jubblies for her profile.

--

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tineye is your friend......................

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

" munters rule

Ouch, a bit harsh

Looks are not important for a women on here to get laid, there's so many men desperate for a shag no matter what the woman looks like she will have droves of men wanting to nail her that otherwise wouldn't even give her a glance in the outside world and therefor she's them able to cherry pick the best for her tastes.

People might not like it, but that's exactly what happens "

Yaaaay a man that knows what the word 'truth' means..

I like you.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I don't have such personal issues, im pretty attractive, I've seen through face pic threads a lot of beautiful women on here too, often they don't see it they're beautiful. I talk to everyone who talks to me to see if it's there, usually it's not and im polite no matter what. I don't actually enjoy flattery, I'd rather be thought of as an annoying piss-taking dickhead than fawned over as beautiful and people who've met me can attest I've expressed never to be treated like a princess as it makes me cringe. Not that they do because I go for guys who tend not to flatter.

Those who aren't desperate for 60 messages a day do a simple thing, they use filtering and blocking, they're polite, straightforward and can suss out a sycophant. It stops any messages at all, leaves you free to search for guys you fancy and is quite liberating. You also get knocked back because guess what, not all blokes will shag anything.

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"You ought to run your public pic through Tineye, OP.

Seems an escort in Calgary stole your jubblies for her profile.

--"

I'm already aware of that, don't let it bother you..as its not bothering me.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Vile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"Vile. "

Is that your new username hun.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

Jeez Louise!! Sorry!

You have been told,

I have indeed.. Maybe me and my bag should just stay at home!! I have a waitrose and a Asda one over my head.

Make sure the waitrose one is on top darling.... Standerds and all that! "

I had best get the poundland ones off my bum then

Reply privately

over a year ago

" munters rule

Ouch, a bit harsh

Looks are not important for a women on here to get laid"

Depends on who she wants to get 'laid' by doesn't it? Not all guys on here will fuck anything, and expect the ladies we're looking to meet to make some sort of effort too - looks AND personality matter to me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

On a serious note OP you seem very defensive and a little confrontational, Fabs meant to be fun!! Maybe you should think about whether swinging is really for you... All this anger can't be good for you xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really don't know how to respond to this thread.

1.we get lot's of mail from guy's that's frankly rubbish and stand no chance of even a reply let alone the chance of being let to share private intimate moments with us.

It's nothing to do with standards as some guys look pretty hot

It's down to shocking bog standard. Messages that are lazy and disrespectful.

We have also received simular messages from couples.

But then everyone has different tastes and requirements from this place???

As for the attention comments maybe a good point. After all who does not like flattery and compliments?

Not here for an argument or follow the crowd or try to stand out as individuals. We just easy going people who ask nothing more than a little respect, politeness, and of course some fun

Xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

Jeez Louise!! Sorry!

You have been told,

I have indeed.. Maybe me and my bag should just stay at home!! I have a waitrose and a Asda one over my head.

Make sure the waitrose one is on top darling.... Standerds and all that! I had best get the poundland ones off my bum then "

I should think so!!! Get that ass in a Selfriges bag immediatly!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"On a serious note OP you seem very defensive and a little confrontational, Fabs meant to be fun!! Maybe you should think about whether swinging is really for you... All this anger can't be good for you xxx "

I'm not angry at all sorry if I come across that way, just being honest. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Vile.

Is that your new username hun.x"

It was a general comment. Not aimed at you.

I find it all very amusing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have to be in it to win it

Reply privately

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"

I don't have such personal issues, im pretty attractive, I've seen through face pic threads a lot of beautiful women on here too, often they don't see it they're beautiful. I talk to everyone who talks to me to see if it's there, usually it's not and im polite no matter what. I don't actually enjoy flattery, I'd rather be thought of as an annoying piss-taking dickhead than fawned over as beautiful and people who've met me can attest I've expressed never to be treated like a princess as it makes me cringe. Not that they do because I go for guys who tend not to flatter.

Those who aren't desperate for 60 messages a day do a simple thing, they use filtering and blocking, they're polite, straightforward and can suss out a sycophant. It stops any messages at all, leaves you free to search for guys you fancy and is quite liberating. You also get knocked back because guess what, not all blokes will shag anything.

"

Very well said and I totally agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

Jeez Louise!! Sorry!

You have been told,

Make sure the waitrose one is on top darling.... Standerds and all that! I had best get the poundland ones off my bum then

I should think so!!! Get that ass in a Selfriges bag immediatly!!! "

Toodle pip off to harrods

Reply privately

over a year ago

As single men we should be humbled into being allowed to be on such a site. How privileged we are to be able to message single females and couples. Blimey, this site is as simple or as difficult as you want to make it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On a serious note OP you seem very defensive and a little confrontational, Fabs meant to be fun!! Maybe you should think about whether swinging is really for you... All this anger can't be good for you xxx

I'm not angry at all sorry if I come across that way, just being honest. X"

That may be so but you've insulted quite a lot of people that have done nothing to you, give the crappy blokes that send you rubbish grief by all means but don't bring people (like me) that aren't seen as 'attractive' in the real world into it!! We've done nothing to you!! And it kind makes you look a bit mean

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow, complaining about a huge influx of messages after you post a thread asking to be nailed hard.....

I'm not the brightest but I'm a little brighter than that.....

Do you have the vaguest idea how sites like this often work?

Reply privately

By *iverpool LoverMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Call me a cynic but maybe display your verification so we can see who you really are and using this female profile to troll the forums.

I think _adamfoofoo is as real as the toothfairy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I'd rather be thought of as an annoying piss-taking dickhead"

You don't have to worry about that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

To the OP - I admit that I'm not the most successful guy on here when it come to meets, but the last 2 ladies I met on here found me.

So its not that hard for guys to get meets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol

Jeez Louise!! Sorry!

You have been told,

Make sure the waitrose one is on top darling.... Standerds and all that! I had best get the poundland ones off my bum then

I should think so!!! Get that ass in a Selfriges bag immediatly!!! Toodle pip off to harrods "

Righto... Could you pick me up some foie gras while your there? Thankies mwah mwah

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"Call me a cynic but maybe display your verification so we can see who you really are and using this female profile to troll the forums.

I think _adamfoofoo is as real as the toothfairy."

OK if it pleases you.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Uh huh."
No idea

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I'd rather be thought of as an annoying piss-taking dickhead

You don't have to worry about that."

Thank you, I even have a verification that says it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have....in your dreams...where its staying..)"

Are you really Katie Hopkins?

She's a massive self-delusionist who just wants people to talk about her as well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As single men we should be humbled into being allowed to be on such a site. How privileged we are to be able to message single females and couples. Blimey, this site is as simple or as difficult as you want to make it."

Yes you should and don't forget it Seaman Staines lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Total agree with this one.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

The OP is spot on though, it doesn't matter if her picture or the entire profile, is a fake, the fact remains that any single woman on here gets hundreds of men wanting to meet her even before they see a picture or know anything about her at all.

Even the most uninformative female profile will be swamped with pointless one line messages and 'hi, hun's faster than they can be read.

The scatter gun approach adopted by the sad and the desperate on here is truly pathetic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

She's a massive self-delusionist who just wants people to talk about her as well. "

Ahhaha!! Love this, Love you!!! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not every woman on here gets a buzz from guys who are dsperate and lowering their standards vying for their attention.

Not every guy on here is lowering his real world standards to get a meet because its more descreet

And not everyone is looking to provoke others just to get a reaction.

But surely enough there will always be some who are

"

We are with you on that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Total agree with this one.x"

Men agreeing with women on here are all just trying to get their dicks wet, just so you know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I concur.

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

She's a massive self-delusionist who just wants people to talk about her as well. "

No hunnybun I'm just a stuuning single lady with great curves and 780 messages and counting...WITHOUT a face pic.x

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

Men agreeing with women on here are all just trying to get their dicks wet, just so you know."

Whether thats sarcasm or not I totally agree..xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Twaddle!! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The OP is spot on though, it doesn't matter if her picture or the entire profile, is a fake, the fact remains that any single woman on here gets hundreds of men wanting to meet her even before they see a picture or know anything about her at all.

Even the most uninformative female profile will be swamped with pointless one line messages and 'hi, hun's faster than they can be read.

The scatter gun approach adopted by the sad and the desperate on here is truly pathetic."

How do you know this?

I have a single female profile, do you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Total agree with this one.x"

Think you should all give the op a break she just saying what she thinks.

and in my opinion it a valid one

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think what he doesn't understand is that fat women can be attractive to not fat men. In the "real world" a man wouldn't walk up to any woman and ask for sex. If he's on about dating then you look for something different to who you want just sex with. Cheer up mate. You will get a yes sooner or later,someone desperate might lower their standards for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Twaddle!! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The OP is spot on though, it doesn't matter if her picture or the entire profile, is a fake, the fact remains that any single woman on here gets hundreds of men wanting to meet her even before they see a picture or know anything about her at all.

The scatter gun approach adopted by the sad and the desperate on here is truly pathetic.

How do you know this?

I have a single female profile, do you?"

Probably does. Lots of men do

Reply privately

By *ohnnySwingingMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Hear hear (applause)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On a serious note OP you seem very defensive and a little confrontational, Fabs meant to be fun!! Maybe you should think about whether swinging is really for you... All this anger can't be good for you xxx

I'm not angry at all sorry if I come across that way, just being honest. X"

Not according to the majority of your posts on the forums, what's making you angry ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Well said,tho'some folk always have to stop folk from having any sort of opinion.

The woman is entitled to her opinion too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

115 posts in one hour,you are really falling over yourselves to jump on this one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men agreeing with women on here are all just trying to get their dicks wet, just so you know."

And how do you know this?????????????

do you have a single male profile?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"115 posts in one hour,you are really falling over yourselves to jump on this one "

Someones got to feed them!

Reply privately

over a year ago

and in my opinion it a valid one "

Oh, so because you think it's valid we should shut up, forum thread bodyguard, I want one, honestly I need one sometimes.

The OP started a deliberately contentious post. Those who like a debate are free to reply. The OP seems not to need rescuing IMHO and is revelling in the excessive attention seeking that she accuses others of courting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do you know this?

I have a single female profile, do you?"

no, but my FB does, and I have seen her profile and read the messages with her, some are totally unbelievable most are just sad

Reply privately

over a year ago

She's a massive self-delusionist who just wants people to talk about her as well.

No hunnybun I'm just a stuuning single lady with great curves and 780 messages and counting...WITHOUT a face pic.x"

And this proves your point 780 messages without a facepic, but maybe 779 are as a direct response to your over egged ego or the dislike of it.

Perhaps you stand a better chance of meeting on here as your up yourself personality probably lets you down in a real life public situation.

Thing is your type come and go, sooner rather than later hopefully, the rest of us happy swingers will remain and will cope well without the likes of you on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

and in my opinion it a valid one "

you do really she could be talking about you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh, so because you think it's valid we should shut up, forum thread bodyguard, I want one, honestly I need one sometimes.

The OP started a deliberately contentious post. Those who like a debate are free to reply. The OP seems not to need rescuing IMHO and is revelling in the excessive attention seeking that she accuses others of courting."

Did I tell you to shut up????

Its a forum !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The scatter gun approach adopted by the sad and

the desperate on here is truly pathetic."

I often send numerous messages to profiles without photos, in fact a couple of my best meets were from photo less profiles . So what's your point exactly

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

of course there is an element of truth in what the OP says, but it is one that is formed over a longer period of time than 7 weeks.

just another returner

Reply privately

over a year ago

you do really she could be talking about you "

Doubt it Ive never message her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

*him

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doubt it Ive never message her. "

I'm waiting for the Ban !!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think it's aimed solely at men who have

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Although she has got nice tits

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only a handful of post spaces left before it closes and disappears into fab obscurity

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

The scatter gun approach adopted by the sad and

the desperate on here is truly pathetic.

I often send numerous messages to profiles without photos, in fact a couple of my best meets were from photo less profiles . So what's your point exactly "

My point is you probably start with 'hey gorgeous just seen your profile and it really..etc..etc.."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think it's aimed solely at men who have "

read it again

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think it's aimed solely at men who have "

But, I'm different to the rest of them!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The OP started a deliberately contentious post. Those who like a debate are free to reply. The OP seems not to need rescuing IMHO and is revelling in the excessive attention seeking that she accuses others of courting.

Did I tell you to shut up????

Its a forum !!!!!!!!!!!!"

What other way of giving someone a break is there but to agree or stop posting?

It's an incendiary post, I would suggest the OP is probably getting what she hoped she would.

If you think it's admirable and worthy of support for someone to suggest the women on here are ugly and seeking attention, great. I'm free to disagree, strenuously and sarcastically if I wish. Feel free to reply however you wish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have super powers?? Why did nobody tell me?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"Only a handful of post spaces left before it closes and disappears into fab obscurity "

Mmmm...lots of things should dissapear into fab obscurity..x

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"Although she has got nice tits "

Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do you know this?

I have a single female profile, do you?

no, but my FB does, and I have seen her profile and read the messages with her, some are totally unbelievable most are just sad"

Doubt it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Big clap to the blokes that are not desperate

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only a handful of post spaces left before it closes and disappears into fab obscurity

Mmmm...lots of things should dissapear into fab obscurity..x"

true

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who has? The escort from Calgary??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only a handful of post spaces left before it closes and disappears into fab obscurity "

Yer and before I get another " because you've been bitching in the forum message from big brother"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only a handful of post spaces left before it closes and disappears into fab obscurity

Think your fake pic should disappear into fab obscurity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"of course there is an element of truth in what the OP says, but it is one that is formed over a longer period of time than 7 weeks.

just another returner "

Oh sorry I'll come back in 7 weeks when I'm 'allowed' an opinion!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Although she has got nice tits

Who has? The escort from Calgary?? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm...lots of things should dissapear into fab obscurity..x

Think your fake pic should disappear into fab obscurity. "

Note obscurity has a u in it, unlike your profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

Who has? The escort from Calgary?? "

Oh oddly you've bravely hidden your profile from me...those that accuse my dear...x

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

As a single girl who has also been on here a short while I have to say I don't feel 'bombarded' at all (apart from pub kicking out time on a Friday for some reason) and don't feel the need to block single men. It maybe because I'm a battleaxe or they're not that desperate, but just maybe it's because contrary to popular opinion most single guys actually do read profiles first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"of course there is an element of truth in what the OP says, but it is one that is formed over a longer period of time than 7 weeks.

just another returner

Oh sorry I'll come back in 7 weeks when I'm 'allowed' an opinion!!!!"

Your entitled to your opinion but why does it have to be written in such a spiteful and vile way??

Reply privately

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

You are right on that point!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who has? The escort from Calgary??

Oh oddly you've bravely hidden your profile from me...those that accuse my dear...x"

It's not hidden, I blocked you, my choice don't take personally

Reply privately

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

"115 posts in one hour,you are really falling over yourselves to jump on this one "

Agree with this. OP wants attention and reactions and boy she has set out what she achieved. Like poking a snake with a stick.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

just another returner

I was suggesting you have been here before.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

just another returner

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Big clap to the blokes that are not desperate

Her"

Only too meet you

Reply privately

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

"Call me a cynic but maybe display your verification so we can see who you really are and using this female profile to troll the forums.

I think _adamfoofoo is as real as the toothfairy."

Reply privately

over a year ago

read it again"

you read it again

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think _adamfoofoo is as real as the toothfairy.e

"

You mean there isn't !!!! Bastud

Reply privately

over a year ago

read it again

you read it again "

go away play with yer banana

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a single girl who has also been on here a short while I have to say I don't feel 'bombarded' at all (apart from pub kicking out time on a Friday for some reason) and don't feel the need to block single men. It maybe because I'm a battleaxe or they're not that desperate, but just maybe it's because contrary to popular opinion most single guys actually do read profiles first."

Same here, and having seen your face pic I can confirm you're as far from battleaxe as it gets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think _adamfoofoo is as real as the toothfairy.e

You mean there isn't !!!! Bastud "

Pffft, next thing you'll be saying minions and Santa Claus is all BS too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now back to my super powers ....?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Sounds like a complaint to me. Unless the messages are not nice ones to receive I wouldn't be whinging. some of us get none hardly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Considering what they're advertising over the internet I thought they were a poor example

Reply privately

over a year ago

The OP seems to have blocked me for having the audacity to look at 'her' profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

read it again

you read it again

go away play with yer banana"

did you read it and realise it's aimed at you too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not long now

Reply privately

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Nearly finished.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

:

Please remember, no matter how rude you think a post is ,it is against rules to attack the poster

Maybe time to shut this now

Reply privately