Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fetish for older women....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi.....soo I have had a fetish for older women for quite a while now and just want to know how many others have the same....I look forward to hearing from you all

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eanieMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Definately. I have never been with anyone over 54 but would welcome the experience

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have it, but its more like fantasy lol.

over a year ago

"I have it, but its more like fantasy lol."
maybes that is wot I think like

over a year ago

"I have it, but its more like fantasy lol.maybes that is wot I think like "
YEs recon so to lol

over a year ago

Glad am not the only one anyway

over a year ago

Loads ! Lol x quite a few of my veris xxxxx

over a year ago

"Loads ! Lol x quite a few of my veris xxxxx"
wow very nice xx

over a year ago

I love older women, they are just so damn sexy!!!!!

over a year ago

"I love older women, they are just so damn sexy!!!!! "
i totally agree

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Surely it depends on your definition of older women? If you're 20 that's wide open up to the 99 they allow on here. As you get older the younger they become, question is do you enjoy being together and do you both have fun? When I was in my late teens and early 20's all the the women I went with were in their 30's and 40's, they taught me an awful lot that a girl my age wouldn't have.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Hi.....soo I have had a fetish for older women for quite a while now and just want to know how many others have the same....I look forward to hearing from you all "

I think you may put off the very women you seek by referring to them as a "fetish".

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Hi.....soo I have had a fetish for older women for quite a while now and just want to know how many others have the same....I look forward to hearing from you all

I think you may put off the very women you seek by referring to them as a "fetish"."

^this

I like to think I'm an individual rather than part of a homogeneous group called "older women".

Like me for me, not my age. And don't act like it's strange or some sort of oddity. I'm nobody's kink.

over a year ago

"Hi.....soo I have had a fetish for older women for quite a while now and just want to know how many others have the same....I look forward to hearing from you all

I think you may put off the very women you seek by referring to them as a "fetish".

^this

I like to think I'm an individual rather than part of a homogeneous group called "older women".

Like me for me, not my age. And don't act like it's strange or some sort of oddity. I'm nobody's kink."

Hear hear!

over a year ago

"Hi.....soo I have had a fetish for older women for quite a while now and just want to know how many others have the same....I look forward to hearing from you all "

Judging by the amount of messages we get (directed at hotpiece) from guys under 30, its obviously a common fetish.

Personally ,I find it a turn on that they all like looking at her, she takes it as a compliment.

over a year ago

Judging by the amount of messages we get (directed at hotpiece) from guys under 30, its obviously a common fetish.

Personally ,I find it a turn on that they all like looking at her, she takes it as a compliment."

Well ive just looked at her and shes sound

over a year ago

Hello. I think you're singing my song!! I adore younger men

over a year ago

Yes this site is full of lovely young men waiting an older woman.

In the realms of decency my age limit is 44 to 58,

I don't want an older man though !

over a year ago

Wanting

over a year ago

All these so hot women but im still bloody too young haha

By *entaur 9Man
over a year ago

Warwickshire

I've always prefered older women ever since noticing the older girls at school had some pretty interesting curves

As always love to you all. Xx

over a year ago

Ive been with my current fella since feb - we are now exclusive - he is 18 and it works very well ! X

over a year ago

I don't think it's a fetish to like older woman young man, your obviously switched on to the fact your not turned on by wannabes and game playing woman, well done x

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Many ypunger men appreciate an older woman and there are many ladies who enjoy a younger man too... In my eyes it's a preference rather than fetish x

over a year ago

"Loads ! Lol x quite a few of my veris xxxxx"

over a year ago

Dont worry boys there are a fair few older women that like fresh meat

over a year ago

Love an older lady. There's just something about older ladies that really turns me on

over a year ago

There is something so sexy about an older women, if. Anyone older women is looking please swing my way

over a year ago

oooo. Im in birmingham nxt week body power expo

over a year ago

Come and pay me a visit

over a year ago

"Come and pay me a visit "

Ill be at the expo perving at all the sexy people. You should go last year was great

over a year ago

Message me some info I Might attend

By *evelry11Couple
over a year ago

North East

Love younger men

over a year ago

"Many ypunger men appreciate an older woman and there are many ladies who enjoy a younger man too... In my eyes it's a preference rather than fetish x"

Your right, I'm only really on here to explore and do more fun things. Which is why I only really look for older women, yes there are a few hot girls my age on here but I can just go on nights out and try and get them.

over a year ago

"Love younger men"

Same

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

^this

Like me for me, not my age. And don't act like it's strange or some sort of oddity. I'm nobody's kink."

I agree.

over a year ago

yes i can understand why some men on here like grown up women.

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

At 18 I was dating women in their 30's-40's and now shoot ladies from 40-70+ so I can definitely say I prefer older women.

over a year ago

"Many younger men appreciate an older woman and there are many ladies who enjoy a younger man too... In my eyes it's a preference rather than fetish x"

By *appyhouragainMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Ive been with my current fella since feb - we are now exclusive - he is 18 and it works very well ! X"

By *ubofwetslutCouple
over a year ago

taunton

look at my gilf,she is smokin!!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Ive been with my current fella since feb - we are now exclusive - he is 18 and it works very well ! X

"

Why the wide eyes ?

over a year ago

Hi,

I luv younger gents.... Just so long as age is legal...lol

Eve

over a year ago

Always had a thing about the older woman...it started when I was about 16 and there was a woman in her late 50s who kept herself in great shape...she was a little eccentric but always had a smile....she lived up the road from me and was always out in her garden keeping it all neat and tidy....and in the summer months she would be out for hours...up and down and on all fours working away...and she would only have a loose t shirt and old jeans on and what a view if she was facing towards you...an A1 view right down her front to see her braless breasts swaying as she worked...I would sometimes look without her knowing I was there...sometimes I would stop and say hi...and she would talk and keep working away.....such memories...which fed many a teenage wank... I'm right back there as I write this ....

By *appyhouragainMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Ive been with my current fella since feb - we are now exclusive - he is 18 and it works very well ! X

Why the wide eyes ?"

why the daft question?

over a year ago

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question? "

Actually I was thinking the same myself ( as in why the wide eyes !) this 18 year old has more style kindness and maturity than any man ive met of all ages !

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

I myself find older women very attractive, the confidence and maturity has a lot to do with it for me. A lot of younger girls just don't know who they are or what they want which can be a little off putting.

By *appyhouragainMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Actually I was thinking the same myself ( as in why the wide eyes !) this 18 year old has more style kindness and maturity than any man ive met of all ages ! "

I'm sure he has chuck, each to their own, sorry if you or the other woman was offended by the insertion of a surprised smilie at learning of a 48 year old woman seeing an 18 year old lad

over a year ago

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Actually I was thinking the same myself ( as in why the wide eyes !) this 18 year old has more style kindness and maturity than any man ive met of all ages ! "

Im sure his moms happy

By *appyhouragainMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Actually I was thinking the same myself ( as in why the wide eyes !) this 18 year old has more style kindness and maturity than any man ive met of all ages !

Im sure his moms happy "

I hope you're not insinuating she's doing all his cooking, washing and ironing

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Im sure his moms happy "

Why do you say that?

over a year ago

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Im sure his moms happy "

Yeah she likes me - cause Im nice and kind and dont play games or upset her son - we go out for meals, shopping, coffee, drinks etc - yeah we get looks but quite honestly we are all a long time dead so I dont really give a fuck what others think - and those that do know us personally wish us happiness ! Lolx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Im sure his moms happy

Yeah she likes me - cause Im nice and kind and dont play games or upset her son - we go out for meals, shopping, coffee, drinks etc - yeah we get looks but quite honestly we are all a long time dead so I dont really give a fuck what others think - and those that do know us personally wish us happiness ! Lolx "

Damn right!

By *edro71Man
over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

I love the mature woman, been very lucky to meet a few and always enjoyed very much

over a year ago

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Im sure his moms happy

Yeah she likes me - cause Im nice and kind and dont play games or upset her son - we go out for meals, shopping, coffee, drinks etc - yeah we get looks but quite honestly we are all a long time dead so I dont really give a fuck what others think - and those that do know us personally wish us happiness ! Lolx

Damn right! "

Love this. My OH is 26. He's all grown up and pretty amazing man. Yes... One life xx

over a year ago

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Im sure his moms happy

Yeah she likes me - cause Im nice and kind and dont play games or upset her son - we go out for meals, shopping, coffee, drinks etc - yeah we get looks but quite honestly we are all a long time dead so I dont really give a fuck what others think - and those that do know us personally wish us happiness ! Lolx "

Its got to be hard though.... thats some age gap .. do you see it working in the long run? X

over a year ago

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Im sure his moms happy

If you are both happy and he treats you right why should it be anybody elses concern. You have one life hun -you go for it girl!!!

over a year ago

Personally ,I find it a turn on that they all like looking at her, she takes it as a compliment."

it is a compliment she's absolutely stunning

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Im sure his moms happy

Its got to be hard though.... thats some age gap .. do you see it working in the long run? X"

Every relationship is hard whatever the age gap with guarantee of it working in the long run. What the lady says is true we're all a long time dead.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No guarantee I meant.

over a year ago

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Im sure his moms happy

Its got to be hard though.... thats some age gap .. do you see it working in the long run? X

Every relationship is hard whatever the age gap with guarantee of it working in the long run. What the lady says is true we're all a long time dead."

Ok. Your clearly annoyed at my questions

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Im sure his moms happy

Every relationship is hard whatever the age gap with guarantee of it working in the long run. What the lady says is true we're all a long time dead.

Ok. Your clearly annoyed at my questions"

No I'm not I'm just giving a different slant on things, you're at liberty to disagree with what I've said.

over a year ago

"Yes this site is full of lovely young men waiting an older woman.

In the realms of decency my age limit is 44 to 58,

I don't want an older man though ! "

woo hoo just in the age range xx

over a year ago

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Im sure his moms happy

Its got to be hard though.... thats some age gap .. do you see it working in the long run? X"

No because it wouldnt be fair on the young lad in the long run and he "may" feel he has missed out when he gets older ( lads holidays etc ) I wont take that away from anyone but right at this minute in time its fabbo xx

over a year ago

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

Im sure his moms happy

No because it wouldnt be fair on the young lad in the long run and he "may" feel he has missed out when he gets older ( lads holidays etc ) I wont take that away from anyone but right at this minute in time its fabbo xx "

Hope your happy x

over a year ago

I'd love to be sometimes fetish or kink

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Older woman jumping into this thread yeeeeehaaaaaa!! It's so good to know we're still getting those young hearts racing

over a year ago

"Older woman jumping into this thread yeeeeehaaaaaa!! It's so good to know we're still getting those young hearts racing "

Ohh hello

over a year ago

I used to have the same fetish until I had one of my own........now I can't see what all the fuss was about!

over a year ago

mr here,i have a fetish/fantasy for the older woman myself. Have done for years.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Christ!

I would hate to think I was considered a fetish!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Christ!

I would hate to think I was considered a fetish!! "

me too

over a year ago

Why the wide eyes ?

why the daft question?

This ...my partner is 16yrs my junior.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i like older women .. and younger ones .. not many about older than me lol

By *appyhouragainMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Older woman jumping into this thread yeeeeehaaaaaa!! It's so good to know we're still getting those young hearts racing "

Yaaay, but you can bet your bottom dollar the other way round it would be considered grubby, indecent and borderline nonceage........you pays your money.....

over a year ago

Im now 32, i don't want to become to old for the milfs, i love milfs

over a year ago

"Love younger men"

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"At 18 I was dating women in their 30's-40's and now shoot ladies from 40-70+ so I can definitely say I prefer older women."

You now shoot them? A bit extreme really?

over a year ago

"Christ!

me too "

your not your a woman, who is one half of a couple, who have a nice profile, who happens to of a certain age, its not about the age for me its about the person or people

over a year ago

"Older woman jumping into this thread yeeeeehaaaaaa!! It's so good to know we're still getting those young hearts racing

Yaaay, but you can bet your bottom dollar the other way round it would be considered grubby, indecent and borderline nonceage........you pays your money....."

thats because men are different.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Christ!

me too "

Me three... I think it's just unfortunate word choice... He means has a passion for....

I hope...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Christ!

me too

your not your a woman, who is one half of a couple, who have a nice profile, who happens to of a certain age, its not about the age for me its about the person or people "

I'm glad that you think that way I agree it's very much about the people

over a year ago

I met a lady on here from Rhyl she told me she was 55 and her photos looked great,got to hers and she told me at the door that her real age was 72. She made my day and have been keeping in touch with her ever since.

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I met a lady on here from Rhyl she told me she was 55 and her photos looked great,got to hers and she told me at the door that her real age was 72. She made my day and have been keeping in touch with her ever since. "

It's the individual person that matters and their attitudes and mindset, she sounds great

over a year ago

Being attracted to people older than you isn't really a fetish. A fetish is an attraction to a certain part of the body, or an inanimate object.

Don't confuse fetishism with attraction, they're different things.

over a year ago

I love all women but there's something that make me go for the maturer women as they known exactly what they want??,message me if any of you sexy ladies are from Leicester

By *asco7Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Guys will be much more successful in this area if they substitute the term 'older' for 'mature'!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Guys will be much more successful in this area if they substitute the term 'older' for 'mature'!"

For myself I just like to be referred to as a woman, if someone finds me attractive it surely can't JUST be my age or maturity can it? Any more than if I find a man in his twenties attractive its just about his date of birth.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I love all women but there's something that make me go for the maturer women as they known exactly what they want??,message me if any of you sexy ladies are from Leicester "

But that is a massive generalisation, not all women over a certain age know exactly what they want some of them like to try new things or have suggestions made as to what they might like to try. We are not a seperate species

over a year ago

"I met a lady on here from Rhyl she told me she was 55 and her photos looked great,got to hers and she told me at the door that her real age was 72. She made my day and have been keeping in touch with her ever since. "

They're sturdy in Rhyl!

By *opjock69Couple
over a year ago

Newport

Been looking for a suitable younger guy for a while now......just seems to be a lot of fantasies rather than genuine guys ho would like to befriend a great girl!!

But perhaps that is just my experience!

By *appyfuckerMan
over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

ian your a young guy have fun and sample everything before you carnt lol

over a year ago

"Christ!

I would hate to think I was considered a fetish!! "

lol more of a fantasy for me,not fetish

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Can fetishes become fantasies or fantasies become fetishes ... jeepers I'm confusing myself now!

over a year ago

I met a lovely woman off here last year and she was 44. It didn't bother me about her age but it was a great experience meeting her

over a year ago

"Guys will be much more successful in this area if they substitute the term 'older' for 'mature'!"

The word "mature" to me conjures up images of cheese or wine! I hate being referred to as mature . I refuse to be mature and totally refuse to grow up so there!

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"Guys will be much more successful in this area if they substitute the term 'older' for 'mature'!

The word "mature" to me conjures up images of cheese or wine! I hate being referred to as mature . I refuse to be mature and totally refuse to grow up so there! "

I'll grow up when I'm good and ready and I'm not there just yet hehe

over a year ago

She certainly is.left her s more than drained on a few occasions lol

over a year ago

When I was in my teens I definitely had a fetish for older women, dark hair sophisticated types in my 20s sophistication was less of an issue and now I'm mid 30s I have developed a taste you girls in there 20s with blonde hair and tight Ts lol

over a year ago

The youngest woman I have been with in a swinging context is 35, the oldest is 63.... For a relationship I'd want somebody around my own age but for pure fun, I always prefer older women.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"The youngest woman I have been with in a swinging context is 35, the oldest is 63.... For a relationship I'd want somebody around my own age but for pure fun, I always prefer older women. "

Honesty! Well said

over a year ago

Thort I would repost this to get everyone else views....thank you

over a year ago

When I was in my late teens I had a short affair with my bosses P.a.

She was in her 30s and in the days before cctv we enjoyed wild romps in the office after hours and she taught me stuff that girls my age hadn't heard of.

Now that I am 50, those same "older"women are 10-20 years younger than me and are looking for young pups like the op. Thats life

over a year ago

What is older these days?

Her

over a year ago

Wow ermmm that's a pretty sad story....sorry to hear that buddy

over a year ago

"What is older these days?

Her"

anyone older than me

over a year ago

"What is older these days?

Her anyone older than me "

oh well I'm a pensioner then

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"The youngest woman I have been with in a swinging context is 35, the oldest is 63.... For a relationship I'd want somebody around my own age but for pure fun, I always prefer older women. "

That seems to be the way of it.

Bruuu-haaah!

over a year ago

I would say easily 80% of the messages i get are from guys mid 20s and younger so by those statistics I'd say this is a common fantasy

over a year ago

"I would say easily 80% of the messages i get are from guys mid 20s and younger so by those statistics I'd say this is a common fantasy "
i am not surprised....just looked at your profile.....wow

over a year ago

"I would say easily 80% of the messages i get are from guys mid 20s and younger so by those statistics I'd say this is a common fantasy "

I'm not surprised...u have an amazing body...I'm sure the younger guys on here would give their right arm to spend a couple of hours with you...they would meet u as young men but would leave u as wiser and more mature men..with you permanantly etched in their memory...

over a year ago

"I would say easily 80% of the messages i get are from guys mid 20s and younger so by those statistics I'd say this is a common fantasy

I'm not surprised...u have an amazing body...I'm sure the younger guys on here would give their right arm to spend a couple of hours with you...they would meet u as young men but would leave u as wiser and more mature men..with you permanantly etched in their memory...

"

i paid him to say that

over a year ago

"I would say easily 80% of the messages i get are from guys mid 20s and younger so by those statistics I'd say this is a common fantasy

i paid him to say that "

I only speak the truth...

Wish I was 18 and a little wet behind the ears and being introduced to u as a willing pupil wanting to learn everything...

over a year ago

I love it. Never had any drama and have always clicked on every level.

Don't think i can with someone around my age. Saying that...it's rare to have met someone around my age. Has always somehow managed to be older than me. Even outside of fab.

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

Us older women can still turn many a young mans head heheh

over a year ago

"Us older women can still turn many a young mans head heheh "

Well you have no argument from me here

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

At least put up a fight Hahahah

over a year ago

Yep put me down on the list...when I was much younger I almost had sex with a woman twice my age...she was steaming hot! So since then it's definitely been something I've wanted to try

over a year ago

I like a younger man - just not too young! They have to know what they're doing

over a year ago

"At least put up a fight Hahahah "

lol why out up a fight when it leaves me more energy for other things

over a year ago

Nice to see that there is a lot of people out there with the same fantasy and a lot of women like younger men

Post new Message to Thread