Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

profile pics,your views?..or thoughts lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

someone said to us earlier why are there no pics of your male on your profile if your a couple??,all we see is female!. The couple then got snotty so we blocked them lol.

there is 1 of us together and a few playing pics.

everyone likes boobs and pussy or females for that matter lol

anythin wrong with our profile? weve paid for the reason we can add more pics and also see the convo (which is good

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Some good photos

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"someone said to us earlier why are there no pics of your male on your profile if your a couple??,all we see is female!. The couple then got snotty so we blocked them lol.

"

Yep, but presumably being a couple, you're expecting to meet as a couple too, therefore there should be a similar number of male pics on display as female.

over a year ago

"someone said to us earlier why are there no pics of your male on your profile if your a couple??,all we see is female!. The couple then got snotty so we blocked them lol.

anythin wrong with our profile? weve paid for the reason we can add more pics and also see the convo (which is good

xxx"

After looking at your pictures long and hard,

I have come to the conclusion that they are perfect

over a year ago

Yes I agree its the female that sells, might be offputting to put the male in there lol.

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman
over a year ago

Suffolk UK

I agree.... you come as a couple so it would be nice to see some lovely poses of your man, even if it is only torso or back and bum... if you're looking for couples then I expect they would be meeting both of you. Nice pics of you by the way

over a year ago

I like the pics..needs more fanny though...

over a year ago

You have some fantastic pics, if you are wanting to meet couples you come as a pair and a couple of pics of the male torso or even stood clothed would be good!

You have a great profile and from a single male point of view.... WOW

over a year ago

Personally I think it looks like a single female profile with the current photos you have on display. A few more photos of your man would be good as you are a couple.

over a year ago

As your a couple and the fact that you would like to meet couples it would be nice to see a few body pics of the male half..

over a year ago

I like to see pictures of Mr too.

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Photos look just fine to me

over a year ago

"As your a couple and the fact that you would like to meet couples it would be nice to see a few body pics of the male half.. "

over a year ago

So mixed views then. I do agree its the female that sells a profile lol

I dont see it as a single fems profile, I see it as I'm showing the fem off

But thanks all, I'll get a few more male pics up

Xx

over a year ago

"Yes I agree its the female that sells, might be offputting to put the male in there lol."

over a year ago

If we're meeting a couple we want to see pics of both. Otherwise how can I know if I want to meet them? We're meeting a couple not a female. It's as though my opinion doesn't matter.

I am not 'bait'. On our profile it has pics of us both.

But... it's your profile and you should do what you want. That way you will meet people you like,and not be changing to suit others.

over a year ago

was just curious to know what others thought after the snotty message we received. Never recived 1 like that.

as for knowing who your chatting to or going to meet. We have a face pic of us both together (our fab pic) and we send it after speaking to see if there is an attraction there or not

over a year ago

"was just curious to know what others thought after the snotty message we received. Never recived 1 like that.

as for knowing who your chatting to or going to meet. We have a face pic of us both together (our fab pic) and we send it after speaking to see if there is an attraction there or not "

It's still nice to see pics of both if we are browsing profiles, but everyone runs their profiles differently

over a year ago

We have pics of us both, just feel its right as we are a cpl

over a year ago

xxx"

Fine but there isn't a lot for single females guy wise or couples with a woman who is looking at the guy side but your choice to limit your meets.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I wouldn't consider a couple profile where I can only see half of the couple.

There are couples out there who show both, and let you see what you are getting (And I don't mean the pics your GP would be proud of in a text book) I ain't Cilla, and I don't do blind date

Incidentally, your profile name would put me off as well - I see people as more than just parts, and I think the choice of name says something about how we all view it.

Good luck!

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with your profile or pics...pics are very nice x

xxx"

over a year ago

"I wouldn't consider a couple profile where I can only see half of the couple.

There are couples out there who show both, and let you see what you are getting (And I don't mean the pics your GP would be proud of in a text book) I ain't Cilla, and I don't do blind date

Incidentally, your profile name would put me off as well - I see people as more than just parts, and I think the choice of name says something about how we all view it.

Good luck!"

lol

over a year ago

xxx

Fine but there isn't a lot for single females guy wise or couples with a woman who is looking at the guy side but your choice to limit your meets."

were not limited to meets thats for sure

over a year ago

We only have me on show, body bits, but of Gary there are full length face pics, which will be shown with interaction or a meet, there is also face pics of me too.

Her

By *rfun_xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Just had a quick look, a nice variety of sexy shots. However, there are a few too many shots of the lady.

A couple more pics of the fella and you're as good as gold.

over a year ago

"Just had a quick look, a nice variety of sexy shots. However, there are a few too many shots of the lady.

A couple more pics of the fella and you're as good as gold. "

Thanks for compliment.

as its mixed views,we have deleted a few and adding some more of mr (well trying to lol)

x

over a year ago

"Just had a quick look, a nice variety of sexy shots. However, there are a few too many shots of the lady.

A couple more pics of the fella and you're as good as gold.

Thanks for compliment.

as its mixed views,we have deleted a few and adding some more of mr (well trying to lol)

x"

Fuck em'

Great pics and do you give to figs what some oddball thinks...xx

over a year ago

Thanks lol

So, added a few, 1 of us both and his torso and what a difference that made. (jokes) Mrs gets all fabs Lol

Females do sell a profile.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Thanks lol

So, added a few, 1 of us both and his torso and what a difference that made. (jokes) Mrs gets all fabs Lol

Females do sell a profile.

"

Females only 'sell a profile' to single males (or single females if bi). If a couple is looking to meet couples then I'm pretty sure the females want to see the male other halves.

Would you consider meeting a single guy without seeing pics before messaging?

A

over a year ago

wouldnt consider meeting lol but doesnt bother us people having no pics,if theres no pics and they start messaging then we ask for them.

as ive said previously,there is 1 of us together on the bed and a few playing pics so gives people an idea of what both parties look like from head to toe.

As for face pics,they get sent via pm

so tbh adding another 1 of us both was just pointless.

over a year ago

"wouldnt consider meeting lol but doesnt bother us people having no pics,if theres no pics and they start messaging then we ask for them.

as ive said previously,there is 1 of us together on the bed and a few playing pics so gives people an idea of what both parties look like from head to toe.

so tbh adding another 1 of us both was just pointless."

You only added them yesterday... Give it time

over a year ago

xxx"

I think your pics are great and a nice variety. They definitely provide enough detail on what to expect at a meet

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"wouldnt consider meeting lol but doesnt bother us people having no pics,if theres no pics and they start messaging then we ask for them.

so tbh adding another 1 of us both was just pointless."

It's your profile - so post what you think reflects you.

You've had plenty of compliments so far - personally I'd prefer more full length shots to show body style and less close up boob shots. But that's just me. We like to get an idea of BOTH people in a couple rather than run the risk of having to say "We love your pics but now that we've seen a body shot of your fella it's a no!"

Unless someone is happy to take one for the team - equality in pic content is pretty important!

A

over a year ago

xxx

I think your pics are great and a nice variety. They definitely provide enough detail on what to expect at a meet"

They do if your a single male, but not for a couple who are looking to meet them.

over a year ago

You've had plenty of compliments so far - personally I'd prefer more full length shots to show body style and less close up boob shots. But that's just me. We like to get an idea of BOTH people in a couple rather than run the risk of having to say "We love your pics but now that we've seen a body shot of your fella it's a no!"

Unless someone is happy to take one for the team - equality in pic content is pretty important!

A

"

We've been interested in couples then finally get a pic of the guy and it's a definite "no" from me. They always get snotty even though we politely say no thank you.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

We've been interested in couples then finally get a pic of the guy and it's a definite "no" from me. They always get snotty even though we politely say no thank you.

"

Could save the trouble with a few simple pics!

But that would be too easy. And of course might not produce the same results and interest!

A

over a year ago

Well I've added a torso pic of myself now, and there is also a recent full length shot if her so now gives people an idea if what we look like.

But face pics will always be private due to discretion.

Thanks for responses, was just curious to what people thought.

xx

over a year ago

Lots better now

over a year ago

We have as many photos of each personally. I need to be aroused too sorry ladies so only having you on your profile does nothing for me, no matter how great you look, I want to see your man. Sometimes even when face pics are exchanged it's still only the female,.it feels then as though women are currency and that turns me off a bit because my need to be sexually attracted is ignored.

It's one of the few profile related things I wish people thought more about.

over a year ago

each to their own when it comes to profile pictures, if when approached it was able to be confirmed that your a couple then I'd have no issues.

I have a very public job and have face pictures on my profile but that is my choice. I'm seen by over 200 people a day, but then again I am a bus driver......

over a year ago

" Sometimes even when face pics are exchanged it's still only the female."

have to agree on that,amount of times we ask for face pics and we just get the fem and no male..why?

our face pic is of us both together so no seperate pics from us

over a year ago

"Lots better now "

lol thanks

xx

Post new Message to Thread