Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Question for the doggers......!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When is considered an appropriate time to frequent a location for dogging activities?!

I ask because I regularly run round a nature area in Northamptonshire which is popular with walkers, dog walkers and runners. I have noticed that people are arriving earlier and earlier, last week at about 7pm and then today at 6pm!!

Now clearly I am not a prude but I have to admit I find it really inappropriate and it does put me off running past a certain time. Not that I think anything will happen to me of course but as a lone female it is a little much!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could be embrassing

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I tend to hit dogging spots no earlier than dusk and where I go it is pretty isolated, anyway.

over a year ago

"When is considered an appropriate time to frequent a location for dogging activities?!

I ask because I regularly run round a nature area in Northamptonshire which is popular with walkers, dog walkers and runners. I have noticed that people are arriving earlier and earlier, last week at about 7pm and then today at 6pm!!

Now clearly I am not a prude but I have to admit I find it really inappropriate and it does put me off running past a certain time. Not that I think anything will happen to me of course but as a lone female it is a little much!"

I go mainly after dark but ad the days become longer it does get tricky.In summer I rarely go out before 7.I have been a couple of tines in the day but it seemed to be mainly gay men lurking in the bushes so I didn't stay long.

over a year ago

Silly question how do you know they were there for dogging?

could they not have been just ....there?

over a year ago

"Silly question how do you know they were there for dogging?

could they not have been just ....there? "

Same men in the same cars walking over to check the various huts and then back to their cars again sitting and waiting. Each to their own obviously but today was a bit much, still a few families walking around the trails.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

is it also a gay cruising area ???

over a year ago

I've not been dogging, but I would think a considerate dogger would go dogging at dusk at the earliest.

over a year ago

We tend to go out lately around 10pm, 6/7pm is too early and just wrong if it's a popular place for dog walkers ect.

We respect the fact that the general public are out at this time of year and could never forgive myself if a family out walking came across us playing x

By *asonsuzuki1Man
over a year ago

beverley

its really not thing to do playing in a public place daytime,after dark is much better and discreet!

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

Was a story in a local newspaper that said dogging area near cannock, has doggers turning up at 9am, some stay all day and don't leave until 2 or 3am in the morning.

over a year ago

"is it also a gay cruising area ???"

No idea!

By *ighornysquirterCouple
over a year ago

Folkestone

Personaly we won't go befor 9pm incase families are still around having kids ourself I'd punch some one dogging if it was early and my kids seen it.

over a year ago

"Personaly we won't go befor 9pm incase families are still around having kids ourself I'd punch some one dogging if it was early and my kids seen it."

Same as us, totally disrespectful to go somewhere where families go when it's not dark x

Post new Message to Thread