By *noops123 OP   Man
over a year ago

yeo

For fuck sakes ....

Please change to 18-45 !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ha ha we have two males who look at us just over our age limit who look it seems at ten minute intervals I wonder if hey are trying to communicate this very message.

Perhaps it's morse swinger code.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have 32 to 42

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I have 32 to 42 "

Oh!

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I've tried to show some flexibility with my age ranges, it says 18 to 63. I'm unlikely to want to meet up with someone at the extremes of those age ranges however if the right person came along who knows. Last year I had an 19 year as an FB and there's someone I've known since I was in my early twenties, who's now 65 who I still have the odd bit of fun with. The first one is very lithe, sexy and horny and who knows we still see each other so it may happen again. The second lady is very intelligent with a great sex of humour, (so has the first one), she's not as lithe and her body sags a bit more but get her going and she is extremely horny. I go with the belief that to a large extent age is just a number, I've known a lot of people they same age as me but in many ways they are 10 or 20 years older.

By *noops123 OP   Man
over a year ago

yeo

^^^^^^^^^

Age is but a number !

over a year ago

"^^^^^^^^^

Age is but a number !

"

It really really isn't...if they've filtered you out they don't want to meet you sunshine, simple as that

over a year ago

Yeah age is just a number but if I was compared to a 19 year old and be thought of as saggy....

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Yeah age is just a number but if I was compared to a 19 year old and be thought of as saggy...."

Look I'm not what I was when I was 19, the lady concerned knows she isn't either, but both of us accept it and are happy. One good reason is we have a lot more excellent memories of our time together and after than the now 20 year old does Our first MMF threesome together before they'd invented AIDS, I came 15 times that night, my mate similar. I can assure you that wouldn't be happening now, condom or not

By *eddonistikMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Yeah age is just a number but if I was compared to a 19 year old and be thought of as saggy...."

Plus two people don't have be young and fit to have great pleasure together, or even with more than just two

over a year ago

"Ha ha we have two males who look at us just over our age limit who look it seems at ten minute intervals I wonder if hey are trying to communicate this very message.

Perhaps it's morse swinger code. "

Yes it's morse for get your kit off lol

over a year ago

I might change mine to 98-99 with a waiver that they must be millionaires with a heart condition

over a year ago

"Ha ha we have two males who look at us just over our age limit who look it seems at ten minute intervals I wonder if hey are trying to communicate this very message.

Perhaps it's morse swinger code.

Yes it's morse for get your kit off lol"

The kit is hardly ever on to be honest!

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"For fuck sakes ....

Please change to 18-45 !

"

Oh my goodness. Just realised I will be out of this age range next year.

Post new Message to Thread