Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Upskirt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, I wondered if any women on here enjoy going out in short skirts and flashing there panties or more if commando. I would love to see your best upskirt pic.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

we love taking outdoor and upskirt photos..

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

We love it but there is a lot of members who are on here who hate it, so wait for them to start getting moral lol. Xxx

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm not a fan of deliberate exposure but I really enjoy the genuinely accidental flash caused by careless sitting or a strong wind etc.

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

"We love it but there is a lot of members who are on here who hate it, so wait for them to start getting moral lol. Xxx"
Does it really matter what other members think if you like it then do it and sod the moralists i say x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I did it once when I was younger. I had to take my car back to the dealer to get the seatbelt changed. My husband said put a short skirt on and no knickers. There were wooden steps inside the showroom and a few young salesmen milling around. I walked up the steps and sat on a chair to talk to the manager. I don't know if any of the salesman saw anything but they all came outside to watch me get back in the car when it was ready

Post new Message to Thread