Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Marriage intimacy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it possible for a couple to maintain the bond n loving of a intimate marriage when swinging and having a different partner EVERY week?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Is it possible for a couple to maintain the bond n loving of a intimate marriage when swinging and having a different partner EVERY week?

"

Yes

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Sorry, should say I assume yes as have never been married but lots of married people seem to be doing OK on it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Of course they can, they have obviously discussed it, and respect and love one another.

I have every respect for them, far better than cheating, sharing their fantasies with each other, and others.

Her

over a year ago

To me, sexual partners via swinging are for sex and sometimes friendship. My relationship of 12 years with mrNotts is based on love. We have been playing for around 8 years on and off and no one has ever turned my eye in the way that would compromise our relationship.

over a year ago

Oh and we will happily be getting married in a few months

over a year ago

"To me, sexual partners via swinging are for sex and sometimes friendship. My relationship of 12 years with mrNotts is based on love. We have been playing for around 8 years on and off and no one has ever turned my eye in the way that would compromise our relationship. "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Is it possible for a couple to maintain the bond n loving of a intimate marriage when swinging and having a different partner EVERY week?

"

Judging by some of the veris I've read and forum posts, yes indeed and it seems it cements the marriage in even better.

over a year ago

We've played on and off for a few years, it's never compromised our commitment and love to each other. We use swinging as an exciting add on to our already great sex lives. Communication and openness about what we both desire only strengthens what we have rather than weaken our intimacy.......

over a year ago

as long as you have the correct mindset and as has been said, come from a mutually agreeable place, then i cant see why not.

although i wouldnt say it would work for everyone.

can say it definitely wouldnt work for us, and thats not because we dont love or trust each other, but just simply we dont have much time together, and what time we have we dont always want to be spending it with other people, but rather with each other.

if we lived together and saw each other much more often, then maybe it would be different.

over a year ago

We don't play as often as every week, but if work didn't get in the way we'd sodding well try.

Same applies tho. 14 years and very strongly bonded.

over a year ago

our marriage is better since i started seeing other men and my husband likes to see me happy. i dont like other men the way i like my husband, in fact meeting other men makes me like him more.

over a year ago

For me everyweek swinging would be too much,nothing to do with our bond or intimacy as that doesn't change but more to do with not wanting something thats exciting to become a monotonous chore

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

"For me everyweek swinging would be too much,nothing to do with our bond or intimacy as that doesn't change but more to do with not wanting something thats exciting to become a monotonous chore "

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Someone new every week would be a bit much for us, but we used to swing every month for years. It was just sexual pleasure/variety and has never affected our own intimacy or love - in fact we always have epic sex together the morning after an evening of clubbing or home 4someing.

Regular sex with other people keeps our sex together fresh and intimate. No need to look for sex without the other knowing, as we both did during our previous marriages. Swinging is very healthy for our marriage, anyway.

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

"For me everyweek swinging would be too much,nothing to do with our bond or intimacy as that doesn't change but more to do with not wanting something thats exciting to become a monotonous chore "

^^^ this, swinging on a regular basis takes the excitement out of it for us,

but we have been happily married for 13 years, was swinging before we married but was living together, and our love is just as strong as its always been

over a year ago

"

Yes, well, it is for us

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Definitely this for is aswell.

At the moment it's exciting and something different if it became more 'normal' it would get boring.

Swinging is something that adds to our relationship at the moment and we go out of our way to keep it like that...

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

* for us

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For me everyweek swinging would be too much,nothing to do with our bond or intimacy as that doesn't change but more to do with not wanting something thats exciting to become a monotonous chore

Totally agree with your outlook we share the same opinion I just wanted to get a general opinion of others views n feelings

Thank you all

over a year ago

I can think of worse monotonous chores

over a year ago

"as long as you have the correct mindset and as has been said, come from a mutually agreeable place, then i cant see why not.

can say it definitely wouldnt work for us, and thats not because we dont love or trust each other, but just simply we dont have much time together, and what time we have we dont always want to be spending it with other people, but rather with each other.

if we lived together and saw each other much more often, then maybe it would be different."

I may be reading this wrong and I if I am I apologise but if neither of you are looking to include someone else into your sex life, why are you on a swingers site? I may be missing something really obvious

By *ercedes_SLKMan
over a year ago

nottingham

"Oh and we will happily be getting married in a few months "

By *extoysareusCouple
over a year ago

kinky heaven

"as long as you have the correct mindset and as has been said, come from a mutually agreeable place, then i cant see why not.

if we lived together and saw each other much more often, then maybe it would be different.

I may be reading this wrong and I if I am I apologise but if neither of you are looking to include someone else into your sex life, why are you on a swingers site? I may be missing something really obvious "

Think they were quoting "every week" in their reply

over a year ago

"our marriage is better since i started seeing other men and my husband likes to see me happy. i dont like other men the way i like my husband, in fact meeting other men makes me like him more."

Same here

over a year ago

"

Since that's what we do , and actually sometimes twice a week , we feel qualified to answer this one !

Oh and we are happily married too !

And the answer is yes .

For us it adds to the intimacy and bond between us

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm incredibly impressed by couples who swing.

over a year ago

EVERY week would be too much for us. Only because we are very busy people and get little enough quality time as it is.

We like to do things together when we get chance. The things that feel special and create memories for us to share.

Swinging is just one of many special things we do together.

We may go to chams for a couple of nights and stay over and play. We might not go again for at least a month. Perhaps not for four.

Then we get a message from a hot guy and we say 'why not ?' And go and meet with him.

For us , every week would become boring. We like it as our treat

over a year ago

Judging by some of the veris I've read and forum posts, yes indeed and it seems it cements the marriage in even better. "

Did you not see the fb if 4 years anniversary card thread..

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No, sorry....fuckbuddies count too.

over a year ago

Judging by some of the veris I've read and forum posts, yes indeed and it seems it cements the marriage in even better.

Did you not see the fb if 4 years anniversary card thread.. "

God yes!!!

I also have a longish term FB and we've had no such issues. Swinging and insecurity aren't a good mix anyway, even with occasional swing encounters in clubs which is fairly uninvolved jealousy and resentment can play a part. If you have problems anyway and then go one step further and have FB or FWB you're invariably going to really test an already strained relationship.

over a year ago

"

We don't swing every week so don't have a different partner every week, but we feel this lifestyle just enhances our sex life, it doesn't replace it, doesn't even come close to it x

over a year ago

"our marriage is better since i started seeing other men and my husband likes to see me happy. i dont like other men the way i like my husband, in fact meeting other men makes me like him more."

Same as us x

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Oh and we will happily be getting married in a few months "

Congratulations!!

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

yes ..been doing it about 12 years

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

[Removed by poster at 08/05/14 21:41:42]

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

"For me everyweek swinging would be too much,nothing to do with our bond or intimacy as that doesn't change but more to do with not wanting something thats exciting to become a monotonous chore

Definitely this for is aswell.

At the moment it's exciting and something different if it became more 'normal' it would get boring.

Swinging is something that adds to our relationship at the moment and we go out of our way to keep it like that..."

So agree with this

Post new Message to Thread