Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Debate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, I am going to state my personal opinion on something and I dare you all to offer your opinion on this rather than be tempted to make a personal attack or gang up and bully me.....go on, you know you can do it....

I do not like men assuming that because I am semi naked at a club I am gagging for them to queue up to stick their unappetising penis anywhere near my lady bits. Discuss the implications of semi nudity in a swinging environment and its implication to the very high fee paying majority of single men, there present (not desperate at all, just happy to pay up to £80 for the privilege of sloppy seconds).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Aww come on, or has the sport gone out of it?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Are you ever in the sloppy seconds... Or are they other people?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i dont understand the sloppy seconds bit.

over a year ago

People will always make assumptions no matter what. Everyone looks at things differently, assess things differently, analyses things differently.

Not everyone will be on the same page as you and what your intentions may be, semi-naked or not

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"i dont understand the sloppy seconds bit."

I think she means the people the desperate men have sex with....

By *r-UniqueMan
over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Does it mean you are desperate - No it doesn't.

Will guys end up looking at you repeatedly - Yes they will. The more sexier the outfit. The more this will happen.

Will you get hit on - Several times more than normal if you are deliberately wearing something provocative.

over a year ago

Being naked, half naked or dressed in a provocative way is no indication of a woman's desire to have sex. She may simply be feeling good about herself. If a man chooses to interpret that as her being 'available' that is HIS problem. Plently of men walk round half naked in public all summer and I have yet to see a female sidle up and rub her lady parts on one.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

id ask you if youd like to play .. no always means no .. but yes .. mmmm ooo yesss

over a year ago

You can't blame blokes for trying, but if your not interested a no is no.

If a bloke asks it goes a long way.

If a woman is there in a short skirt, dress ect it doesn't make her a game for all though.

Her

over a year ago

"You can't blame blokes for trying, but if your not interested a no is no.

If a bloke asks it goes a long way.

If a woman is there in a short skirt, dress ect it doesn't make her a game for all though.

Her"

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

i went to a wedding the other day ... found myself smiling to myself cos at the evening disco it looked strange everyone had their clothes on lol

over a year ago

I like looking at women when we are at clubs or parties who know what suits them, whether it is a full length dress or nearly naked but its an admiration thing only and i wouldnt dream of attempting to touch someone without their full consent beforehand

Gimp

over a year ago

Loved the wedding disco comment. My partner always used to have a desire to get his willy out whenever he heard certain tracks that were often played at our regular swinging club. Never a good thing in the aisle at Tesco!

Post new Message to Thread