Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

distance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

does the distance that you live from women put the women off meeting you ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"does the distance that you live from women put the women off meeting you ?"

No, plenty in Hove

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"does the distance that you live from women put the women off meeting you ?"

Nope my last meet travelled from hull to south Wales......no issues if they are the person you want to meet

over a year ago

Yes, I only meet locals. I can't do the forward planning involved and then accommodating. I've given up as it just doesn't work. I like a local lad to come around for a few hours, have a chat, kiss them goodbye and settle down with a cuppa and a ginger nut. Simples.

over a year ago

yes ,, as i dont accomodate due to family at home ,, so i prefer to travel , but not too far as like to spend my time having fun not travelling,

over a year ago

Not sure cos I only travel one to 2 miles for a shag, cos I wanna be home till eastenders lol.

over a year ago

If I get messages from people that live hours away then I always tell them there must be people closer they can meet up with

There is too much opportunity to choose to stay sat on the sofa rather than travel hours for a meet when the time comes to it

over a year ago

"does the distance that you live from women put the women off meeting you ?

Nope my last meet travelled from hull to south Wales......no issues if they are the person you want to meet "

yes your right an its ok if the person can accommodate

over a year ago

"Yes, I only meet locals. I can't do the forward planning involved and then accommodating. I've given up as it just doesn't work. I like a local lad to come around for a few hours, have a chat, kiss them goodbye and settle down with a cuppa and a ginger nut. Simples. "
lol the easy life

over a year ago

"yes ,, as i dont accomodate due to family at home ,, so i prefer to travel , but not too far as like to spend my time having fun not travelling,"
ye I know what you mean , I like a good few hours of having fun too does my head in distance does

over a year ago

"Not sure cos I only travel one to 2 miles for a shag, cos I wanna be home till eastenders lol."
lol

over a year ago

"If I get messages from people that live hours away then I always tell them there must be people closer they can meet up with

There is too much opportunity to choose to stay sat on the sofa rather than travel hours for a meet when the time comes to it"

ye true but if the person is nice its gota be worth the travel

Post new Message to Thread