Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bare back

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Will like to know what peoples general opinions are on bareback meets Pls...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

how many times must people put the same topic up month after month!! use the search function

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Will like to know what peoples general opinions are on bareback meets Pls..."

Nice arse

Sorry I forgot what the question was now

over a year ago

lol.. thanks

over a year ago

I just got told off for posting a message thats already been posted brrrrrr..

over a year ago

THATS A REALLY DUMB QUESTION....

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Will like to know what peoples general opinions are on bareback meets Pls...

Nice arse

Sorry I forgot what the question was now "

it is indeed ...new screen saver ??

over a year ago

It might be a dumb question to you but got a few bareback requests from women which makes me wonder if I was missing something hence the post...

Forum Mod

over a year ago

THATS A REALLY DUMB QUESTION...."

No its not a dumb question,its just a question,even if it has been asked loads of time

This is the OPs first time on the forums so give the guy a break,he may not realise the question has been asked before

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

* nods *

And he has a slappable bum so the more he posts the better !!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

only one opinion NEVERIN A MILLIONS YEARS .ohhhhh and yes very nice ass lol can u turn around to c if the front is just as gd lol

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"It might be a dumb question to you but got a few bareback requests from women which makes me wonder if I was missing something hence the post..."

its another of those personal choice things isnt it ...do whats right for you and dont be persuaded otherwise

if you put bareback into the search thingy you'll get the links to other discussions ( can get a bit firey! )

over a year ago

"It might be a dumb question to you but got a few bareback requests from women which makes me wonder if I was missing something hence the post..."

it's not a dumb question. I loathe that people come into a thread and instantly attack the op because they dont like their opinion or question. Is it too much to ask that you either provide an educated reply or leave the thread if you don't like it.

To th op, there are a few folk in here that do prefer bareback; if you're not one of them, either tell the person you're interested in them (if you are, that is) but not in going bareback, or just say no.

It shouldn't really matter what anyone else's opinion is in terms of making your decision on 'do i, dont i' as they won't feel the repercussions of your actions.

To answer your question, I prefer safe sex, though I appreciate not everyone does and they have a right to that.

over a year ago

Thanks, well u making me blush with the coments about my ass only that u cant see a black man blush lol...

Forum Mod

over a year ago

We can feel the heat from it though

over a year ago

I think I get the message, there might be different opinions on peoples posts so anyone is free to write whatever they please.But my question was genuine and thanks to those who understand that and replied decently..x

over a year ago

Yeh true...lol the heat is an indication of blushing lol

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"We can feel the heat from it though "

hahaha !

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

opsss I forgot to answer the question as I was distracted............nope....no BB for us....but there are people about who do.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"opsss I forgot to answer the question as I was distracted............nope....no BB for us....but there are people about who do.

"

i dontlike big brother either...bunch of nobodies trying to get famous........ooh, distracted again

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

only one opinion NEVERIN A MILLIONS YEARS .ohhhhh and yes very nice ass lol can u turn around to c if the front is just as gd lol"

Blimey woman do you need glasses... its practically a third leg in the damn picture your all getting so hot and flustered over... why does he need to turn around you can see the front from the back... I bet he struggles not to pass out when he gets a boner... lmao

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im going to be serious now as I hav'nt answered the question

Its not for us.....that was quick and simple

over a year ago

lol... no i dont ...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

only one opinion NEVERIN A MILLIONS YEARS .ohhhhh and yes very nice ass lol can u turn around to c if the front is just as gd lol

errrmmmmm how very dare u im not a perve it was his face i wanted to c lol

Blimey woman do you need glasses... its practically a third leg in the damn picture your all getting so hot and flustered over... why does he need to turn around you can see the front from the back... I bet he struggles not to pass out when he gets a boner... lmao "

over a year ago

took me 20 mins to scroll through this... bloody computer kept goin up... to a rather fine ass......

no condoms no fun!! do you want a dose?? or a csa case?? no?? well there your answer from my view! xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lmao at wanting to see his face

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

bare back is like playing Russian roulette with a loaded revolver, Its a health issue at the end of the day, personally I wouldn't go bare back with anyone I hadn't know for sometime, but like they say, you pays your money you takes your choice.

over a year ago

You will find loads of conflicting comments on here, on this and other contensious issues. We have been asked, on more than one occaision, for bareback from people who state on their profile "Safe sex only".

Comes down to people wanting to be seen to be "politicaly correct" in an open forum, but who are only too willing to give a different view in private.

over a year ago

"lol.. thanks"

Just had a perve at profile..... Lush

over a year ago

Bareback is like S&M, only ever do it with a partner or person you know and trust very very well, if someone resquests bareback on here, they are probably asking the same to everyone they contact/meet, so always bear that in mind before making any decisions.

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

errrmmmmm how very dare u im not a perve it was his face i wanted to c lol

Blimey woman do you need glasses... its practically a third leg in the damn picture your all getting so hot and flustered over... why does he need to turn around you can see the front from the back... I bet he struggles not to pass out when he gets a boner... lmao "

What are you girls like... check the guys profile out properly... his isn't a blind bit interested in your thoughts on bareback really... he is too sharp for that.. its all about having your profile checked over... women going weak at the knees over a pert ass... etc... etc... lol

He'll struggle now to keepup with who's checked out his profile...

Hopehe is a site supporter or he'll miss out on all those ladies that have been getting hot and bothered... ha ha

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

"lmao at wanting to see his face"

Oh come on... really... check his profile out properly... Rugby! lmao

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Now now Spunk, you are getting as cynical as me

But......as he has brightened up my morning who the hell cares if their was an agenda.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"lmao at wanting to see his face

Oh come on... really... check his profile out properly... Rugby! lmao "

I did.......I was just laughing at what cum said

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/05/10 10:52:57]

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Now now Spunk, you are getting as cynical as me

But......as he has brightened up my morning who the hell cares if their was an agenda. "

exactly ,,,and he's done more to appeal by the respectful way he dealt with a harsh response and some healthy teasing/perving than many others do ...so well done him !

and its still a gorgeous arse ( and i'm a boob person really lol )

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't care either,im a happy bunny

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"* nods *

And he has a slappable bum so the more he posts the better !!"

I was thinking just the same

Christal x

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

opss I should have written *there not their.

I normally dread BB threads, but at least this one has perks when I have to read it

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

"I don't care either,im a happy bunny "

Women everywhere are off to the Knickers drawer for a fresh pair... I hate the guy!! lol

I wish I had the body of a greek god... got the willy of one... its tiny when inactive... ha ha

over a year ago

This is for SPUNK you

Unfortunately he isnt a site supporter so cant use that facility lol. Well my question was based on fact that I had two bareback request last week.. Well i never tot my picture will be the main poin tof attention but hey..its all good cant complain.. Thanks ladies for ur coments.... thank u thank you thank you and I am still blushing lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I guessed your face was a bit green Spunk by your replies

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"This is for SPUNK you

Unfortunately he isnt a site supporter so cant use that facility lol. Well my question was based on fact that I had two bareback request last week.. Well i never tot my picture will be the main poin tof attention but hey..its all good cant complain.. Thanks ladies for ur coments.... thank u thank you thank you and I am still blushing lol "

Pssstt, hit the quote and reply button and you can quote the person you are talking to.

over a year ago

Spunk.. Dude u are a comedian lol

over a year ago

"This is for SPUNK you

Unfortunately he isnt a site supporter so cant use that facility lol. Well my question was based on fact that I had two bareback request last week.. Well i never tot my picture will be the main poin tof attention but hey..its all good cant complain.. Thanks ladies for ur coments.... thank u thank you thank you and I am still blushing lol

Pssstt, hit the quote and reply button and you can quote the person you are talking to. "

Testing post and reply lol

over a year ago

"This is for SPUNK you

Pssstt, hit the quote and reply button and you can quote the person you are talking to. "

Thnks it works lol

over a year ago

"This is for SPUNK you

Pssstt, hit the quote and reply button and you can quote the person you are talking to.

Thnks it works lol"

im all for equality guys get to perve all the time so women should too!.... and with an ass like that it makes it all the more enjoyable!!

feelin sick yet guys...... im waitin on the bitchin startin... but take solace its an unfair world!! xx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I personally think it is a shame that BB was taken off by Channel Four....

By *ickens CiderMan
over a year ago

taunton

"This is for SPUNK you

Unfortunately he isnt a site supporter so cant use that facility lol. Well my question was based on fact that I had two bareback request last week.. Well i never tot my picture will be the main poin tof attention but hey..its all good cant complain.. Thanks ladies for ur coments.... thank u thank you thank you and I am still blushing lol "

Its good clean banter... just some good fun and you've made a few ladies moist this morning mate...

yes Rugby Iwish I had half the guys looks but I don't.. But I'm happy too...

I know your question was a genuine one... and it will get replies... you do what your happy with... risks are less one way... increased the over way? You have your cake and eat itin that sense...

And finally become a site supporter... its only a fiver...and you benefit from its plus side in no time... think of all those leads you could message... "Hi! I've seen you checked me out earlier... would you like to chat... blah... blah..."

Network man networking...your going to have the time of your life on here judging by the reaction of the ladies this morning... ha ha

over a year ago

I don't do it simple.

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"This is for SPUNK you

Its good clean banter... just some good fun and you've made a few ladies moist this morning mate...

I know your question was a genuine one... and it will get replies... you do what your happy with... risks are less one way... increased the over way? You have your cake and eat itin that sense...

And finally become a site supporter... its only a fiver...and you benefit from its plus side in no time... think of all those leads you could message... "Hi! I've seen you checked me out earlier... would you like to chat... blah... blah..."

Network man networking...your going to have the time of your life on here judging by the reaction of the ladies this morning... ha ha "

Are you saying we have been looking at the profile

Christal x

over a year ago

"This is for SPUNK you

Network man networking...your going to have the time of your life on here judging by the reaction of the ladies this morning... ha ha "

LOL. nice one. U should get paid for marketing on here.. Bet u are a marketing manager in real life lol...

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Now I feel bad Spunk it sounds like you thought I was saying you have anee to be jealous, I wasn't honest............I was just teasing m8 sorry x

over a year ago

"This is for SPUNK you

see your one of the genuine nice people!! for a silloute lol xx

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Now I feel bad Spunk it sounds like you thought I was saying you have anee to be jealous, I wasn't honest............I was just teasing m8 sorry x"

Now dont feel sorry for him he's been making the most of the opportunity.

Caught him looking!

Christalx

over a year ago

Phwoar!!!!

Who has the best body: the OP or Rentadread, only one way to decide...FIGHT...sorry

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Its very close

By *uicyJoWoman
over a year ago

northampton

No to bareback always, but what a BUM!!!...you're other pics look just as nice though xxx

over a year ago

How yeah... ...he asked a question didn't he?!!

What was it again?!! Oh yeah...not something I'd do for casual meets not worth the risk!!!

Right, back to perving

By *iamondladyWoman
over a year ago

titsville

If you think he looks good you should meet him in person! Trying to get him along to Pussy Posse Charity Bash. Who thinks he'll get on well with us all. He is just a lovely guy too xx

over a year ago

i keep comin back to this thread..... its not the content, thats been done more times than some people on here.... its that butt!! i want it for my screensaver lol!! xx

over a year ago

Ya tart lol xx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Ya tart lol xx "

And me

over a year ago

Bareback is:--No condoms,,,

sorry to ruin the jokes! lol

over a year ago

"Ya tart lol xx

And me "

Well I saw him first!!!!!!! Xx

over a year ago

Well i guess its each to there own but bare back is a massive no-no for us!!

Damn best not let katie see this thread and that bum!!! Wont be able keep her away lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Ya tart lol xx

And me

Well I saw him first!!!!!!! Xx "

No chance, my eagle eye was on it straight away..........I do love a nice bum

over a year ago

"Ya tart lol xx

And me

No chance, my eagle eye was on it straight away..........I do love a nice bum "

ohh me too!! and that is a nice bum..... shorty dont make me sit you in a corner your name aint baby and patrick wont be comin to rescue you....xx

over a year ago

"Ya tart lol xx

And me

No chance, my eagle eye was on it straight away..........I do love a nice bum

ohh me too!! and that is a nice bum..... shorty dont make me sit you in a corner your name aint baby and patrick wont be comin to rescue you....xx "

Yeah u'll have the "time of ure life" lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/05/10 17:09:25]

over a year ago

"Ya tart lol xx

And me "

Funny old world though...if he'd been a shadow man, or just had a picture of his knob we'd er...I mean you'd all be giving him a hard time, but a gorgeous body, t-i-g-h-t buns and we're erm I mean you lot are going ga ga!!

Tarts indeed!!!

By *iamondladyWoman
over a year ago

titsville

"Ya tart lol xx

And me

Well I saw him first!!!!!!! Xx "

Well I had him first and he doesn't do bareback! He has just been asked to by a couple of females on here! Lol

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

surely not this subject again.groan

By *ichNjudyCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

"

To th op, there are a few folk in here that do prefer bareback; if you're not one of them, either tell the person you're interested in them (if you are, that is) but not in going bareback, or just say no.

"

Hmmm We think you will find there are rather more than you suspect (suspect makes it sound like a crime doesn't it lol), if you honestly believe it is only a 'few'

xx

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"

Hmmm We think you will find there are rather more than you suspect (suspect makes it sound like a crime doesn't it lol), if you honestly believe it is only a 'few'

xx"

Unfortunately this is not far off the mark - it's very sad but not all are honest about playing bareback - and yep - it is like a crime! Z

over a year ago

"Ya tart lol xx

And me

Well I had him first and he doesn't do bareback! He has just been asked to by a couple of females on here! Lol"

Thanks hun for confirming.. Well I met her and it wasnt bareback lol.. Err loveley lady..

Still blushing about these coments...

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 21/05/10 10:42:50]

over a year ago

"Ya tart lol xx

And me

Well I had him first and he doesn't do bareback! He has just been asked to by a couple of females on here! Lol

Thanks hun for confirming.. Well I met her and it wasnt bareback lol.. Err loveley lady..

Still blushing about these coments... "

Mwah..and dont forget ...me a Diamond lady ...share ...its a legal aggreement..signed in BLOOD...

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Ya tart lol xx

And me

Funny old world though...if he'd been a shadow man, or just had a picture of his knob we'd er...I mean you'd all be giving him a hard time, but a gorgeous body, t-i-g-h-t buns and we're erm I mean you lot are going ga ga!!

Tarts indeed!!! "

Not me !! I like knob pics too.......and it just so happens I can view his cock pic at the same time as looking at his slappable bum !!

( although the stupid watermark of the site covers the end of it , sort it out SJ will ya, I can't see the end !!! )

over a year ago

Sorry..about spelling and the rest..just needed to emphasize ...the legally binding nature of our agreement...!!!!

over a year ago

"Ya tart lol xx

And me

Mwah..and dont forget ...me a Diamond lady ...share ...its a legal aggreement..signed in BLOOD... "

LOL.,,, What can I say, I cant fight a blood signed deal, can I? lol...xx

over a year ago

"Ya tart lol xx

And me

Mwah..and dont forget ...me a Diamond lady ...share ...its a legal aggreement..signed in BLOOD... LOL.,,, What can I say, I cant fight a blood signed deal, can I? lol...xx"

MWAH..

Post new Message to Thread