Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

thanks for ruining it...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wanted to say thanks to all the 'trendies' for killing the beard, I have sported a full beard for some years now as i find them sexy and manly...well...they USED to be..however its seems that there is a glorious array of every man and his fucking dog sporting one with the biggest killers falling out of top shop in a low cut vest straight into a tattoo shop for a sleeve that has NO meaning then straight to the gym to sit on machines whilst eyeing themselves up and flicking the fringe, topped off with carrot fit jeans..killing the ideal of a masculine look..

I understand I didn't invent the beard but I made it look fucking good however today's final straw was seeing FIVE BOYS with there tats..vests..and espadrilles..loitering in the gym..

I think clean or a shaped beard may be the new sexy, I'll leave the boys to keep the roahl dahl 'twits on steroids' look going..

Rant over.x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh dear. Never done a thing for me.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've just shaved!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

well there's nothing like a massive generalisation on a bank holiday evening

over a year ago

Ah yes every avid gym goer automatically means Steroid user.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Tiny bit of sour grapes there?

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I like the tattooed young man bearded look actually

over a year ago

I have a beard and tattoo's and go to the gym.

You mad?

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I have a beard and tattoo's and go to the gym.

You mad?"

Must be for finding it attractive

over a year ago

"I like the tattooed young man bearded look actually "

Me too. OP I wanted to see the lovely beard, but you have hidden

By *ighornysquirterCouple
over a year ago

Folkestone

Love a goaty personaly never liked the full thing and love tattoos but I'm not so much into the young boy I like my men older

over a year ago

My young,trendy,beardy man doesn't go gym. He prefers his pc

over a year ago

"I have a beard and tattoo's and go to the gym.

You mad?

Must be for finding it attractive "

over a year ago

"Tiny bit of sour grapes there? "

No sour grapes, my beard actually all joined up too unlike the new generation that seem to love the heavy chinstrap and wipsy haired oriental look, you have to out time into a beard hence you 'earn' the right as a man

New generation with half their heads shaved and a mop on top then a full beard has attracted the attention of fashionistas...some Women suddenly love a man with beards and tattos I feel very passionate about the beard and feel it has been exploited...I'll wait till said women and young men tire of the look which will be soon..then i shall throw out the razors again...

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

My dad has always had a full beard, my ex hubby used to sport a rather magnificent chin-full of hair so its not a novelty to me, and I love tattoos and nice male bodies, its not a trend for me

P.s you do have great thighs

over a year ago

"my beard is actually all joined up"

Is this a playground? Have I gone back to school. Maybe the young guys are getting the attention because they have some maturity about them

over a year ago

"Just wanted to say thanks to all the 'trendies' for killing the beard, I have sported a full beard for some years now as i find them sexy and manly...well...they USED to be..however its seems that there is a glorious array of every man and his fucking dog sporting one with the biggest killers falling out of top shop in a low cut vest straight into a tattoo shop for a sleeve that has NO meaning then straight to the gym to sit on machines whilst eyeing themselves up and flicking the fringe, topped off with carrot fit jeans..killing the ideal of a masculine look..

I understand I didn't invent the beard but I made it look fucking good however today's final straw was seeing FIVE BOYS with there tats..vests..and espadrilles..loitering in the gym..

I think clean or a shaped beard may be the new sexy, I'll leave the boys to keep the roahl dahl 'twits on steroids' look going..

Rant over.x"

Espadrilles FFS !!

over a year ago

I agree, there's nothing wrong with the young men's beards that I have seen. They are quite full. I thought this was lighthearted banter but it seems you are taking this a little too seriously.

over a year ago

What a ridiculous post , sour grapes at the very least . What on earth gives the op the deluded belief that he is the only one entitled to sport a beard , no matter how fantastic he may think his is ?

over a year ago

As someone who has sported face hair ever since I could grow it I can understand your gripe.

One minute women, girls and most guys can't abide face hair, then because some film, sport stars or celebrity decides to grow a beard they become the latest must have fashion statement.

Just goes to show how fickle and sheeplike people can be.

There are lots of things I don't like too but I'm damned if I'd change my mind about them just because some footballer decided he liked them. R

XX

over a year ago

"What a ridiculous post , sour grapes at the very least . What on earth gives the op the deluded belief that he is the only one entitled to sport a beard , no matter how fantastic he may think his is ?

"

Because I can...shush and move on.)

over a year ago

""my beard is actually all joined up"

Is this a playground? Have I gone back to school. Maybe the young guys are getting the attention because they have some maturity about them"

Now now sweetheart nobody mentioned you...

over a year ago

"Just wanted to say thanks to all the 'trendies' for killing the beard, I have sported a full beard for some years now as i find them sexy and manly...well...they USED to be..however its seems that there is a glorious array of every man and his fucking dog sporting one with the biggest killers falling out of top shop in a low cut vest straight into a tattoo shop for a sleeve that has NO meaning then straight to the gym to sit on machines whilst eyeing themselves up and flicking the fringe, topped off with carrot fit jeans..killing the ideal of a masculine look..

Rant over.x"

Shut up or I will fill your mouth with my breasts

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Had a beard long before the trend will have one long after.

over a year ago

Rant over.x

Shut up or I will fill your mouth with my breasts "

Bring it you sexy STRUMPET!!!. X

By *adamfoofooWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I'm with the OP every bar Is now full of 'wannabe men' they look silly all preened and pruned my dad had a beard he was a Brut wearing real man vanity is OK but the whole metrosexual is going too far..send me a pic OP and I'll rate your beard

over a year ago

"I'm with the OP every bar Is now full of 'wannabe men' they look silly all preened and pruned my dad had a beard he was a Brut wearing real man vanity is OK but the whole metrosexual is going too far..send me a pic OP and I'll rate your beard "

Brut...sign of a ultra man...pic sent.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

I feel the OP was using a little irony - quite funny really if you look at it that way...

By *adamfoofooWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I think the op looks fucking hot!!!! With and without the beard..

over a year ago

""my beard is actually all joined up"

Is this a playground? Have I gone back to school. Maybe the young guys are getting the attention because they have some maturity about them"

Well said

over a year ago

Have you seen mine yet?

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

The beard isn't ruined, the kiddies who think they look good won't be wearing this iconic piece for hair once they've had realised the young girlies don't like boys looking like older men, then it's of to the barbers for a shave. Or, some brightspark who works in advertising (me ) will dig up some cool way to shave of the beard for a Lynx.

Either way, the beard will stay. I understand the OP's rant but fear not my friend, the little boys in the low cut vests with their tattoos of their favourite boy bands won't be around for long.

"Long Live the Alpha Male" ...and his beard. - Mr. B

over a year ago

Well, I guess that every guy (and a few girls that I've known!) have the right to butch up and wear beards, tats, vests etc, if they feel that it makes them look good...

Just like it's my right not to want to touch them with a barge-pole....

over a year ago

Noting wrong in a well kept trimmed beard, they're lovely. Don't like the long unkept ones with food caught in them. LOL xx

over a year ago

I love a good manly beard!!

over a year ago

Only men who can't be bothered to shave turn me off a beard. A nicely trimmed and brushed beard looks good on any aged man

Post new Message to Thread