Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

To accommodate or not

Jump to newest

By *ike231251 OP   Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Why do so many couples on here put can accommodate and travel, then say that if they are meeting a single guy he must be able to accommodate or no meet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utterflywingsWoman
over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

"Why do so many couples on here put can accommodate and travel, then say that if they are meeting a single guy he must be able to accommodate or no meet."

Their choice i guess........

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think they do that do deter the married men,theres a huge assumption that a single guy who can't accommodate must be married

over a year ago

Usually a way of finding out if the male is genuinely single or not. The married ones will run a mile at the suggestion of accommodating at their place.

over a year ago

Mostly i think because people are weary of inviting a single man into their home until they know him a little better. However much contact there is on the site, for the meet, everyone is basically a stranger.

over a year ago

Why are you asking? Your profile states that you can accommodate most weekends yet you have a "Cannot Accommodate" flag. Perhaps they want to make sure you are single? It is their business, not yours.

By *ike231251 OP   Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Thanks for your comments. It was only a question not a criticism.

over a year ago

Accommodating is all down to personal choice. Putting you cannot accommodate doesn't necessarily mean you are married. I would not under any circumstances have anyone come to my house if I could accommodate. My privacy is incredibly important.

By *aime DowneMan
over a year ago

stoke on trent

I accommodate, because I've got a nice house and I treat people very good ...no wonder I'm popular

Post new Message to Thread