Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Evening free, let down again

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Let down again. Is it really worth trying any more. Arranged a meet, nice evening at our place. No contact, no apologies, nothing. Never again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ighornysquirterCouple
over a year ago

Folkestone

Don't be put off not every one on here is disrespectfull I'm sure u will arrange plenty more and they will be great just enjoy finding the good ones

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately that's the nature of the situation. They probably had a per-meet wank which cleared their thought process! Don't let it stop you having fun

over a year ago

Sounds like some kind of fake with his profiles and pictures etc- and when D day arrived he realised the game was up

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

The occasional time waster makes you truly appreciate the genuine ppl

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

get a meet today up, send some messages out... it's 2pm.... hours to go before it is over.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Let down again. Is it really worth trying any more. Arranged a meet, nice evening at our place. No contact, no apologies, nothing. Never again."

Maybe need to re_iew your selection process?

Do the people you arrange to meet have "meet in person" verifications?

Do you swap phone numbers and talk or have a proper conversation on the phone before arranging meets?

Lots of measures you can take to out fakes and timewasters. Hope you have more luck next time.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I saw a local couple put a meet today up last night, 40 mins later they were ranting 'what a waste of a night'

negativity breeds negativity.

good luck and hope it works out

over a year ago

We have met him once before. All went great. Was going to meet again but he couldnt be bothered to reply to our messages. Came back weeks later, loads of apologies. Gave him another chance and done the same thing again. We give up

over a year ago

"Let down again. Is it really worth trying any more. Arranged a meet, nice evening at our place. No contact, no apologies, nothing. Never again."

That's FAB these days I'm afraid

I was a member a long time ago, left then came back, and I almost wish I hadn't bothered. I've lost count of the times this has happened to me since coming back, and I haven't been back very long.

Since its gained a 'popular' following, as opposed to its proper core of members a couple of years ago, standards have dropped brought the floor and some people now believe they can act however they want, which spoils the whole thing for everyone.

I'm here now pretty much just for the forums and to keep in touch with friends, as the chances of finding fun are diminishing rapidly.

I wish you luck anyway.

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"We have met him once before. All went great. Was going to meet again but he couldnt be bothered to reply to our messages. Came back weeks later, loads of apologies. Gave him another chance and done the same thing again. We give up"

Don't give him the time of day, move on and pick someone else.

over a year ago

Thats what we intend doing. Our membership will be up soon. Dont think we will be renewing it.Too many time wasters

over a year ago

As the other posters have said, try not to be put off by the time-wasters. There are loads of genuinely nice folk on here who'd be only too happy to oblige.

With stunning photo's like that on your profile, I'm sure you'll have a queue of people eager to meet in no time

over a year ago

"We have met him once before. All went great. Was going to meet again but he couldnt be bothered to reply to our messages. Came back weeks later, loads of apologies. Gave him another chance and done the same thing again. We give up"

I wouldn't have given him another chance after the first time of no contact.

Plenty of nice people out there. Any hint of someone not being bothered then I stop contact. Can't remember anyone not turning up.

over a year ago

"We have met him once before. All went great. Was going to meet again but he couldnt be bothered to reply to our messages. Came back weeks later, loads of apologies. Gave him another chance and done the same thing again. We give up

I wouldn't have given him another chance after the first time of no contact.

Plenty of nice people out there. Any hint of someone not being bothered then I stop contact. Can't remember anyone not turning up.

"

I've never had a no show and only one last minute cancellation but I hadn't left the house and can't really say my time was wasted really.

By *inkySCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Thats what we intend doing. Our membership will be up soon. Dont think we will be renewing it.Too many time wasters"

That is why we do our meets at Xtasia a club in west Bromwich it is a good club with something for everyone you can have it as a weekend away as it has a premier inn next door with the extra of a naughty sexy time in the club we have meet some really nice people get over for the phukt night come say hi xxx

over a year ago

Have a vent (you are), acknowledge some people make you go grrrrrr, and say next .

I've had pencilled in plans go awry but 99% of the times that don't go to plan I feel it before it happens.

Have a plan b

over a year ago

I should have had a meet last Thursday with someone I had met before, but when I hadn't heard from him in over a week I made other arrangements!

my playtime is precious and I won't waste it by hanging around and waiting to see whether someone will turn up or not!

the guy actually messaged me the day after, apologised profusely and asked whether we could meet up again to which I replied 'thanks but no thanks!'

over a year ago

Think that's what I will do. Our free time is precious too. He's had a second chance and blew it. Think I will take your advice x

over a year ago

You're right. We shouldn't have given him a second chance. But what really gets to me is that he asked for the invite and then ignores. Won't make the same mistake again x

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

We had to drop out of a meet last night due to work ,,,,, but I made sure that our friends knew and appologies were made ,,,, I hope they are understanding and we will be given a second chance

over a year ago

"You're right. We shouldn't have given him a second chance. But what really gets to me is that he asked for the invite and then ignores. Won't make the same mistake again x"
their loss could be a blessing, keep your pecker up & move on. Xx

over a year ago

"You're right. We shouldn't have given him a second chance. But what really gets to me is that he asked for the invite and then ignores. Won't make the same mistake again x"

can I have a third chance? I missed my bus

over a year ago

Always look at veri's , and then their veri's. A bit anal I know.

I won't swap phone numbers, but have leaned to a quick chat on Skype. But stil ...

over a year ago

Cant you get out to a club like chams 100s go you could have a pick of lots of lovely men on a Friday and know they will be there .

over a year ago

Sure it's his loss, not yours! I'm sure most genuine people on here have been let down, at some point, but there are plenty of good people on here. Clubs can be good, or attend your nearest social too - great to network and get future meets xxx

over a year ago

It is his loss. He's on line now but still not replied to our messages. No apology.

No acknowledgement .

Cant name him but will put him onto my verfi's for 5 mins.

over a year ago

Can't even do that. Hes taken his verification off because we blocked him.

Thrown his little rattle out of the pram.

I think we should be able to name and shame on this site when it comes to utter time wasters. Save all the decent people on here suffering the same experience at his hands.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Let it go and move on.

over a year ago

"Let it go and move on.

"

over a year ago

"Can't even do that. Hes taken his verification off because we blocked him.

Thrown his little rattle out of the pram.

I think we should be able to name and shame on this site when it comes to utter time wasters. Save all the decent people on here suffering the same experience at his hands."

when you block someone, your verie is removed

over a year ago

That's bad news shouldn't be allowed name and shame

By *oungandfun3Man
over a year ago

Ithaca

ya its a shame that's has happened to me a lot even for just a social meet for drinks and I end up drinking alone but I think that there is not much but putting up with it from here and moving on, best of luck to you in the future x

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

I'm sure you could get plenty of fun with lots of people.

Keep the faith there are people out there who want to meet. Nothing is 100% certain. But no one should be unlucky every time.

Post new Message to Thread