Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

is this for me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Myself and wife came back from Amsterdam. We enjoyed the peep shows and sex shows.more so when we saw the couples fucking really close to us.i have mentioned going to angels but my wife is convinced you have to take part. Is this really the case and can you just watch other couples getting it on? I feel like I have changed with what I like sexually so what happens if its a no go. I understand you have to respect your partner but does that mean u are not as matched as you thought you were? Just really confused.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haven't you discussed this?

Could be you just overdosed, the effects will wear off soon

over a year ago

Respect your partner ? not as matched as you thought ? You are on here as a single male ?

over a year ago

"Myself and wife came back from Amsterdam. We enjoyed the peep shows and sex shows.more so when we saw the couples fucking really close to us.i have mentioned going to angels but my wife is convinced you have to take part. Is this really the case and can you just watch other couples getting it on? I feel like I have changed with what I like sexually so what happens if its a no go. I understand you have to respect your partner but does that mean u are not as matched as you thought you were? Just really confused. "

no you dont have to take part in anything you dont want to.there is a bar area where you can sit and chat.you can watch other ppl in rooms if you so wish.and if you feel happy and comfy with joining in enter and have fun.no pressure at all in this club.but you have to chat and want the same things as your lady.x

By *ajandroseMan
over a year ago

tamworth

By *ighornysquirterCouple
over a year ago

Folkestone

You won't know unless u try it so talk to your wife about going to a club and tell he u won't expect her to join in but if she feels like she does then to let u know explain to her that u interested and would like to see if u enjoy it. If in the end u love it and she don't then u need to talk further about what u can do.... But suprissingly most woman once they try they love it were lucky we both said from start were into it

over a year ago

Definitely not overdosed .have been to Amsterdam many times.even I dont know if I could perform in front of someone else.who does until they try. Is there anyone on here where the same doubts crept in?

By *ighornysquirterCouple
over a year ago

Folkestone

Don't stress its not for every one the first time I went to a club I was worried about if I could but it came naturally to me in the end now I can't get enough but it helps that I now do it with my soul mate

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

How much is it for a couple to get in??

over a year ago

Thank you for the sensible replies. do couples mainly watch the first few times or am i barking up the wrong tree understanding clubs.perhaps we need open days?

over a year ago

"Thank you for the sensible replies. do couples mainly watch the first few times or am i barking up the wrong tree understanding clubs.perhaps we need open days?"

The clubs I have been allow you to do as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. If that's just watching that's fine, if you play with just your wife and watch too. There is no 'you must swap rule'! And if asked a polite no thanks is all that is needed.

And many clubs do open days or club virgin days, great way to look around and ask questions like this.

The only way to take this forward though is to speak to your lady, and give a club a call for more information

Post new Message to Thread