Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A boring load of dribble about a woman who has insecurity issues

It's on sky box office

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

it looks crap, try Diary of a nymphomaniac its french, very nice looking french lady in it. 2008 so not a new one.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

having read lots of negative comments like yours ..i thought id watch it to .and thought it was very good . lars von trier's film are never easy viewing.

i guess you read the title and wanted a bit of titillation .a bit of an acquired taste i suppose..still made you post so i guess any strong reaction is better than none

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"having read lots of negative comments like yours ..i thought id watch it to .and thought it was very good . lars von trier's film are never easy viewing.

i guess you read the title and wanted a bit of titillation .a bit of an acquired taste i suppose..still made you post so i guess any strong reaction is better than none

"

Lars von Trier's movies always divide opinion, and this one is no different. If you wanted plain old titillation as mentioned above, then you're out of luck. Von Trier makes movies which are a little more avant-garde than your average skin-flick.

It's a film about excess, and the way in which self obsession and having a voracious sexual appetite can become increasingly destructive throughout a persons life. There's a lot more to it than meets the eye.

Post new Message to Thread