Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

performing monkey

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me but when you look at ppls verifications do you wonder why!!!

This goes for mostly men by the way...

Before I message someone I like to look at verifications and then look at the ppl they have met verifications to give me some kind of idea of the ppl they meet....

Well it seems quite a few seem to meet just anyone and don't care, for me I have to be attracted to someone as I'm not a performing monkey and can't just get hard for just anyone...I'm not looking for notches just nice ppl that I like and would not change my standards just for a ride....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I also check out the verification's and particularly in my area, have noticed a couple of women that seem to pop up quite regularly but that is their choice, I wouldn't discount someone because they have been with someone who's been round a bit. What more concerns me is that the one woman likes and prefers bareback which gives me doubts about meeting someone she has even if they wore a condom

over a year ago

"Is it just me but when you look at ppls verifications do you wonder why!!!

This goes for mostly men by the way...

Before I message someone I like to look at verifications and then look at the ppl they have met verifications to give me some kind of idea of the ppl they meet....

Well it seems quite a few seem to meet just anyone and don't care, for me I have to be attracted to someone as I'm not a performing monkey and can't just get hard for just anyone...I'm not looking for notches just nice ppl that I like and would not change my standards just for a ride...."

how do you know they just meet anyone? Just because they're very active doesn't mean they don't care or, from what it seems you are trying to suggest, don't have standards...attraction is a very individual thing, you may not find the people they meet are for you, maybe they use a different yardstick to you...why not leave them to conduct their swinging life as they choose to and you wend your own merry path too?

janey

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

With the amount of mail I get (currently 34 sat in my inbox unread from the last 24hrs), I could be very, very picky and still meet every night for several weeks.

Just because someone appears to fuck about a lot, doesn't mean they aren't being picky about who they meet.

over a year ago

I get ppl have different tastes and all that but when you look at who they meet its does not always seem the case... So you don't need to have ago just because I brought the topic up ... It is my opinion and it's that simple .... And it is more worrying when you see some are looking for bareback .... I know we are all adults and just take care of one's self but it must be off putting for some ppl

over a year ago

"I get ppl have different tastes and all that but when you look at who they meet its does not always seem the case... So you don't need to have ago just because I brought the topic up ... It is my opinion and it's that simple .... And it is more worrying when you see some are looking for bareback .... I know we are all adults and just take care of one's self but it must be off putting for some ppl "

Nobody has had a go at you. You've shared your opinion as have the other posters.

over a year ago

We always check peoples verifications if were even considering meeting them. If they have a list as long as my arm or people theyve been with have the same we dont tend to meet them.

I know that maybe a little unfair on a swingers site but Im looking for a regular friend for fun, not just be a piece of meat on someones list of conquests.

over a year ago

"I get ppl have different tastes and all that but when you look at who they meet its does not always seem the case... So you don't need to have ago just because I brought the topic up ... It is my opinion and it's that simple .... And it is more worrying when you see some are looking for bareback .... I know we are all adults and just take care of one's self but it must be off putting for some ppl "

ah, gotcha...you only want responses from people who agree with you...crack on then sunshine...

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Awww, hunnie, you'd know if I was having a go, trust me that wasn't!!!

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"What more concerns me is that the one woman likes and prefers bareback which gives me doubts about meeting someone she has even if they wore a condom"

Isn't the point of safer sex to assume that everyone you meet has been barebacking and to make sure you protect yourself?

over a year ago

"What more concerns me is that the one woman likes and prefers bareback which gives me doubts about meeting someone she has even if they wore a condom

Isn't the point of safer sex to assume that everyone you meet has been barebacking and to make sure you protect yourself? "

Very true and I don't meet people who bareback and I always take some even to a social just in case

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I had a message off a woman or a couple I can't remember now. It was a while ago. Anyway she said you've been with xx xx so I wouldn't meet you, because I don't like her

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Funny hoe your OP didnt mention anything about bareback though huh, just standards lol

over a year ago

Who do you classify as a "just anyone?"

By *ighornysquirterCouple
over a year ago

Folkestone

Sorry but being part of a couple I'm with the man I love and turns me on so what's it matter about what some one else looks like to us its more about the type of person they are if I like how they sound I send a message what they look like not so important

over a year ago

"I get ppl have different tastes and all that but when you look at who they meet its does not always seem the case... So you don't need to have ago just because I brought the topic up ... It is my opinion and it's that simple .... And it is more worrying when you see some are looking for bareback .... I know we are all adults and just take care of one's self but it must be off putting for some ppl

Ok sunshine will crack on lol but nice to know some ppl ain't bothered about bareback lol

ah, gotcha...you only want responses from people who agree with you...crack on then sunshine..."

Post new Message to Thread