Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fuck buddie but not have as friend?.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I alwais wondered about this FB thing, if you wanna see the same girl for sex lets say 5 times a week, but dont want her as friend, is she a fuck buddie or under what catogory would it come under? .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A piece of meat?

over a year ago

You want to fuck her 5 times a week but don't want to be her friend

over a year ago

"You want to fuck her 5 times a week but don't want to be her friend

"

lol I meant you know just to meet for sex then go kinda thing meets.

over a year ago

Wow...

over a year ago

Free prostitute.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/05/14 18:49:12]

over a year ago

"Free prostitute."
Good answer there .

over a year ago

lol I meant you know just to meet for sex then go kinda thing meets."

some women actually want similar things. it'd be, in my opinion, a fb rather than a fwb situation.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

" or under what catogory would it come under? ."

a warm blow up doll

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"Free prostitute.Good answer there ."

That is just totally disrespectful to the woman. One thing I demand from all meets is the respect I deserve as a person

over a year ago

lol I meant you know just to meet for sex then go kinda thing meets.

some women actually want similar things. it'd be, in my opinion, a fb rather than a fwb situation. "

Yes would of thought that to

over a year ago

"I alwais wondered about this FB thing, if you wanna see the same girl for sex lets say 5 times a week, but dont want her as friend, is she a fuck buddie or under what catogory would it come under? ."

I note that you are asking as a general question, not asking as though that's what you want. Just pointing that out.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if both parties are cool with the situation, happy days

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

lol I meant you know just to meet for sex then go kinda thing meets."

Sounds like the sex would be fooking shite for her!

I think it's really a prostitute you need!

over a year ago

"I alwais wondered about this FB thing, if you wanna see the same girl for sex lets say 5 times a week, but dont want her as friend, is she a fuck buddie or under what catogory would it come under? .

I note that you are asking as a general question, not asking as though that's what you want. Just pointing that out."

Thansk you did, wasnt sure lol, but yes its a thing I am after in the near future

over a year ago

So you are gonna see a girl 5 days out of seven. Some people in relationships dint even have that amount of time together. I think you're a bit of a fantasist.

over a year ago

" or under what catogory would it come under? .

a warm blow up doll"

I was just typing that he would need a puncture kit as well I reckon

over a year ago

"I alwais wondered about this FB thing, if you wanna see the same girl for sex lets say 5 times a week, but dont want her as friend, is she a fuck buddie or under what catogory would it come under? .

I note that you are asking as a general question, not asking as though that's what you want. Just pointing that out.Thansk you did, wasnt sure lol, but yes its a thing I am after in the near future "

I would think quite a few guys would want the same. As long as you're both happy it's all good.

over a year ago

I note that you are asking as a general question, not asking as though that's what you want. Just pointing that out.Thansk you did, wasnt sure lol, but yes its a thing I am after in the near future

I would think quite a few guys would want the same. As long as you're both happy it's all good. "

Thats true, I would say all men wants the same, its a good goal to have and to find .

over a year ago

Do you think she would fuck 5 times a week if you couldn't even make a friend of her?

Her

over a year ago

"So you are gonna see a girl 5 days out of seven. Some people in relationships dint even have that amount of time together. I think you're a bit of a fantasist. "

over a year ago

"Do you think she would fuck 5 times a week if you couldn't even make a friend of her?

Her "

Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.

over a year ago

I note that you are asking as a general question, not asking as though that's what you want. Just pointing that out.Thansk you did, wasnt sure lol, but yes its a thing I am after in the near future

I would think quite a few guys would want the same. As long as you're both happy it's all good. Thats true, I would say all men wants the same, its a good goal to have and to find ."

i would say ALL men DONT want the same, but SOME men, as well as SOME women, however, for a trully FB relationship, i doubt they would be interested in having sex with you 5 times a week.

maybe once or twice over a fortnightly period, leaving them to indulge in sex with their other FB's.

5 days out of 7 is a little full on just for a sex based and nothing else, relationship

over a year ago

What scares you about being friends with someone you fuck ?

over a year ago

"What scares you about being friends with someone you fuck ?"
nothing, I just want it quick and easy you know.

over a year ago

"Do you think she would fuck 5 times a week if you couldn't even make a friend of her?

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol."

I think at least have a laugh lol

over a year ago

Think you miss what a fb is about,some may see eachother weekly,2weekly,monthly,its about no strings fun,I've never had a fb I'm not friends with,no connection I wouldn't have sex with them

over a year ago

"What scares you about being friends with someone you fuck ?nothing, I just want it quick and easy you know.

"

empty your dirty water yes?

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lol"

Yes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well .

over a year ago

"Think you miss what a fb is about,some may see eachother weekly,2weekly,monthly,its about no strings fun,I've never had a fb I'm not friends with,no connection I wouldn't have sex with them"

This

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well ."

you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya."

I am. didnt notice.. fun banter

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.I am. didnt notice.. fun banter "

its the game

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.I am. didnt notice.. fun banter its the game "

Thats right

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.I am. didnt notice.. fun banter its the game Thats right "

finally admitted it lol

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.I am. didnt notice.. fun banter its the game Thats right finally admitted it lol"

Yes I did. I like all this you know, banter and things

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.I am. didnt notice.. fun banter its the game Thats right finally admitted it lolYes I did. I like all this you know, banter and things "

I know ahem banter and acting the goat lol

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.I am. didnt notice.. fun banter its the game Thats right finally admitted it lolYes I did. I like all this you know, banter and things I know ahem banter and acting the goat lol"

Yes thats what its all about lol.

over a year ago

"A piece of meat?"

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.I am. didnt notice.. fun banter its the game Thats right finally admitted it lolYes I did. I like all this you know, banter and things I know ahem banter and acting the goat lolYes thats what its all about lol. "

lol I do know, I'm not on her for my IQ test lol

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.I am. didnt notice.. fun banter its the game Thats right finally admitted it lolYes I did. I like all this you know, banter and things I know ahem banter and acting the goat lolYes thats what its all about lol. lol I do know, I'm not on her for my IQ test lol"

lol good,and same here x.

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.I am. didnt notice.. fun banter its the game Thats right finally admitted it lolYes I did. I like all this you know, banter and things I know ahem banter and acting the goat lolYes thats what its all about lol. lol I do know, I'm not on her for my IQ test lollol good,and same here x."

I need to stock up on haribos and crisps keeps em sorted lol

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.I am. didnt notice.. fun banter its the game Thats right finally admitted it lolYes I did. I like all this you know, banter and things I know ahem banter and acting the goat lolYes thats what its all about lol. lol I do know, I'm not on her for my IQ test lollol good,and same here x. I need to stock up on haribos and crisps keeps em sorted lol"

Yes u do and all kinds of flavors to x.

over a year ago

if both happy with that - great

but id prefer to spend time with friends

over a year ago

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well . you are on a wind up I'm telling ya.I am. didnt notice.. fun banter its the game Thats right finally admitted it lolYes I did. I like all this you know, banter and things I know ahem banter and acting the goat lolYes thats what its all about lol. lol I do know, I'm not on her for my IQ test lollol good,and same here x. I need to stock up on haribos and crisps keeps em sorted lolYes u do and all kinds of flavors to x."

bugger off cheeky sod, the best romantic of the forums

over a year ago

I have to say one things about you ST, it doesn't matter what anyone says to you or about you in these Forums, you always take it in your stride and you're never rude. Well not that I've seen anyway.

Your comments crack my up sometimes You never fail to make me laugh! x

over a year ago

"I have to say one things about you ST, it doesn't matter what anyone says to you or about you in these Forums, you always take it in your stride and you're never rude. Well not that I've seen anyway.

Your comments crack my up sometimes You never fail to make me laugh! x"

nice innit

over a year ago

"I have to say one things about you ST, it doesn't matter what anyone says to you or about you in these Forums, you always take it in your stride and you're never rude. Well not that I've seen anyway.

Thanks legs I know. i got years of chat room experiance behind me and yes I do take it all in my stride as its all for fun x.

over a year ago

"I alwais wondered about this FB thing, if you wanna see the same girl for sex lets say 5 times a week, but dont want her as friend, is she a fuck buddie or under what catogory would it come under? ."

You've a very low _iew of women on here. Bet you get loads of meets ha right. What ever having a bit if respect and manners. They are free after all

over a year ago

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

over a year ago

Your comments crack my up sometimes You never fail to make me laugh! xThanks legs I know. i got years of chat room experiance behind me and yes I do take it all in my stride as its all for fun x."

You're more than welcome and that's such a good attitude to have. You're definitely one of a kind ST that's for sure lol x

over a year ago

I have men I just use for sex with no real friendship. I don't see them as a piece of meat,it's what we want. 5 times a week would be too much though

over a year ago

Your comments crack my up sometimes You never fail to make me laugh! xThanks legs I know. i got years of chat room experiance behind me and yes I do take it all in my stride as its all for fun x.

You're more than welcome and that's such a good attitude to have. You're definitely one of a kind ST that's for sure lol x"

lol and thanks legs and yes not many are like me I recon just few lol, ur as well got a nice positive attitude x.

over a year ago

We can all agree with that just wish someone would just shag him though

over a year ago

We can all agree with that just wish someone would just shag him though "

over a year ago

i'd say if you have time to meet 5 times a week you both have way to much time on your hands so may as well spend it together shagging lol

over a year ago

We can all agree with that just wish someone would just shag him though "

over a year ago

I don't think I could be arsed to come home from work, get ready to go out & shag someone 5 times a week ~ would be different if you lived with them & could just smooth yer pj top down when you've finished...

By *corpi0stingMan
over a year ago

london

That's great about the Haribo's.. Would you let them handcuff you?

Her Not sure, but I would have some lea way to be a bit of friend if thats she wanted to have to lol.I think at least have a laugh lolYes of course, will ofcourse give her some haribos or crisps as foreplay and laughs as well ."

over a year ago

To fuck someone 5 times a week is having more relations with her than being in a relationship! With that amount of contact and seeing each other that much you'll both become kinda partners so forget the questionaabout being friends... you should be more concerned about how not to make it an actual relationship

over a year ago

"What scares you about being friends with someone you fuck ?nothing, I just want it quick and easy you know.

"

'Shakes head in disbelief'

over a year ago

"Free prostitute."

A walking wanking accessory

A flesh light with legs

Any woman good enough to shag 5 times a week is worth a bit more respect

over a year ago

"Free prostitute.

A flesh light with legs

Any woman good enough to shag 5 times a week is worth a bit more respect "

or, to turn it around, does a woman that allows herself to be used as just a fuck really deserve more respect?

over a year ago

"Free prostitute.

A flesh light with legs

Any woman good enough to shag 5 times a week is worth a bit more respect

or, to turn it around, does a woman that allows herself to be used as just a fuck really deserve more respect?"

It was not meant to be disrespectful to anyone

Each to their own I was taking about me personal experience when I had a Fb years ago when single and how I felt about her

Everyone has different ideas

over a year ago

"

Save the time and petrol and just have a wank! R

over a year ago

It seems that its mainly men that are seeing this as disrespectful and most of the women are taking it for the wind up its intended to be..

On a more serious note i Prefer Jelly Babies to Haribos

Gimp

over a year ago

Each to their own, everyone are not the same lol x.

over a year ago

"It seems that its mainly men that are seeing this as disrespectful and most of the women are taking it for the wind up its intended to be..

Gimp"

Yes my fav is haribos lol.

over a year ago

I wouldn't mind a local free prostitute if he could accommodate id happily nip round for a shag when I was free, im not paying for a hotel 5 times a week though

over a year ago

I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself mate.

What you've just said is totally disrespectful to any of the ladies on here.

We all have needs, but sex without friendship and respect isn't anything to enjoy for either party.

Rethink your attitude, and maybe you'll find a ladyFRIEND who is looking for the same thing as you.

over a year ago

Lol

over a year ago

I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself mate.

What you've just said is totally disrespectful to any of the ladies on here.

We all have needs, but sex without friendship and respect isn't anything to enjoy for either party.

Rethink your attitude, and maybe you'll find a ladyFRIEND who is looking for the same thing as you. "

I didn't take offence to what he said, and I don't find it disrespectful, there are also women on here looking for just a shag, I have no interest in making friends with people I meet, im here for sex, im more than happy to shag someone and never have contact with them again, I don't want guys off here calling and texting me in my own time

Its about being honest about what your after and finding people who are after the same

why does friendship and sex have to go hand in hand? maybe it does for you but we arnt all the same

over a year ago

"It seems that its mainly men that are seeing this as disrespectful and most of the women are taking it for the wind up its intended to be..

GimpYes my fav is haribos lol."

My aim tomorrow is to go and buy some of these haribos you keep going on about. I've never tried them

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind a local free prostitute if he could accommodate id happily nip round for a shag when I was free, im not paying for a hotel 5 times a week though "
Yes thats it lol, just sex in the other persons place then go when finished

over a year ago

GimpYes my fav is haribos lol.

My aim tomorrow is to go and buy some of these haribos you keep going on about. I've never tried them "

YEs you should like them, I alwais have them on the weekends, there r few difernt bags to schose from

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind a local free prostitute if he could accommodate id happily nip round for a shag when I was free, im not paying for a hotel 5 times a week though Yes thats it lol, just sex in the other persons place then go when finished "

as a single woman I cant find that, you have no chance, you may as well give up now

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind a local free prostitute if he could accommodate id happily nip round for a shag when I was free, im not paying for a hotel 5 times a week though Yes thats it lol, just sex in the other persons place then go when finished

as a single woman I cant find that, you have no chance, you may as well give up now "

lool and no, I got all the time in the world to wait .

over a year ago

Is that even possible x pretty clinical sounding lol

over a year ago

Is that even possible x pretty clinical sounding lol "

I dont think so, but its a nice thinking if it could happaned you know .

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

" or under what catogory would it come under? .

a warm blow up doll"

over a year ago

Is that even possible x pretty clinical sounding lol I dont think so, but its a nice thinking if it could happaned you know ."

Lol like a vending machine

over a year ago

Is that even possible x pretty clinical sounding lol I dont think so, but its a nice thinking if it could happaned you know .

Lol like a vending machine "

Yes like a vending machine you could say to .

over a year ago

"Free prostitute.Good answer there .

That is just totally disrespectful to the woman. One thing I demand from all meets is the respect I deserve as a person "

and s good. shag. lol

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

shag you must have women falling at your feet lol

over a year ago

"shag you must have women falling at your feet lol"
Yes I do rubbi, they r falling for me, like I was some kind of jesus figure lol .

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

"shag you must have women falling at your feet lolYes I do rubbi, they r falling for me, like I was some kind of jesus figure lol ."

OMG sorry couldn't resist lol

over a year ago

"shag you must have women falling at your feet lolYes I do rubbi, they r falling for me, like I was some kind of jesus figure lol .

OMG sorry couldn't resist lol"

lol its ok, I found it really fun to hehe x.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind a local free prostitute if he could accommodate id happily nip round for a shag when I was free, im not paying for a hotel 5 times a week though Yes thats it lol, just sex in the other persons place then go when finished

as a single woman I cant find that, you have no chance, you may as well give up now lool and no, I got all the time in the world to wait ."

It's a shame you two don't live closer. I could have done a bit of matchmaking there and had some haribos to celebrate

over a year ago

as a single woman I cant find that, you have no chance, you may as well give up now lool and no, I got all the time in the world to wait .

It's a shame you two don't live closer. I could have done a bit of matchmaking there and had some haribos to celebrate "

Yes its a real shame we aint closer, would be fun with some match making

over a year ago

as a single woman I cant find that, you have no chance, you may as well give up now lool and no, I got all the time in the world to wait .

It's a shame you two don't live closer. I could have done a bit of matchmaking there and had some haribos to celebrate "

Matchmake anyway.

If he sets off in a morning he could do a round trip in a day and still be back in time for EastEnders.

over a year ago

Hmmm maybe I need to change my name to Matchmaking Legs! Or ST would probably prefer Haribo Legs

over a year ago

It's a shame you two don't live closer. I could have done a bit of matchmaking there and had some haribos to celebrate

Matchmake anyway.

If he sets off in a morning he could do a round trip in a day and still be back in time for EastEnders. "

Yes as I don't wanna mis that so would need to set of around 4am to be home in time

"Hmmm maybe I need to change my name to Matchmaking Legs! Or ST would probably prefer Haribo Legs "
Yes that matchmake name would be good, but the haribo legs a lot sweeter lol but legs is fine just to x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

i'd say if you have time to meet 5 times a week you both have way to much time on your hands so may as well spend it together shagging lol"

Ah but don't forget he only wants 5 mins!!!

Post new Message to Thread