Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

blocking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Trying to work this out , am polite, chatty, had some great meets then all of a sudden blocked. ... ... Not been rude or offensive at all, anyone else find this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

"Trying to work this out , am polite, chatty, had some great meets then all of a sudden blocked. ... ... Not been rude or offensive at all, anyone else find this ? "

Wait till they you have never looked at them, or messaged them and you get a message saying

No compatibility no views lol and blocked

Must be a guy with a small penis that can't afford a Porsche

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Lots of people use this as a way of letting you know they don't want to carry on chatting, don't take it personally it happens to all of us

over a year ago

i havnt been blocked by anyone i have met but have been blocked by a lot of women. i have blocked people i am wary about because they message me even after i have said no thanks, or because of what they have said on the forums, i get a bad feeling about some people on here and the ones who write crude profile updates.

over a year ago

Being blocked happens......so what?

We get blocked, we block people.....it's a form of filter for people we're either not interested in or won't be compatible with.

Move on and get involved with the people who haven't

By *ove121LustCouple
over a year ago

LaLa Land

Blocking is rude IMO

unless seine has been offensive or vile them surely a 'no thanks' will do?

I have 2 People blocked one guys who called me a white and a liar on chat one night 'charming' And my cousins husband who randomly 'looked at me' (that was a fear based block lol)

over a year ago

Oh, ffs, read the three hundred similar threads posted in the last day. And do not be so sensitive.

over a year ago

Take it that whatever you had has run its course and move on.

Granted its a bit rude and you will wonder why it's happened. But you will probably never get to know.

They might just want a time out.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I think my age gets me blocked ggggrrrr I've just had a woman from hull fab me, I was going to ask to see her pix as I drive by hers next week. She's in her 30 so I expect she's got her filters set too low for me

over a year ago

"Blocking is rude IMO

I have 2 People blocked one guys who called me a white and a liar on chat one night 'charming' And my cousins husband who randomly 'looked at me' (that was a fear based block lol)

It's not rude!!! It's a tool provided by the site to b used as users see fit! Iv blocked any really local men, as I live in a small gossipy town, blocked guys iv looked at when searching that dnt interest me, saves them wasting time messaging me, rude guys, guys who can't take no for an answer, people who write ugly things in forums. Etc, doesn't make me a rude person to not want to interact with people who don't appeal to me.

"

over a year ago

"Blocking is rude IMO

"

Sorry but I couldn't resist.

As others have said, it's a site tool.

We use it for any reason, whats the point of not blocking someone you dont want to meet??

It saves both you and them time as neither will ever message the other

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I'm non pushy if someone doesn't reply I leave em be, but if they wanna block me coz other guys can't take no for an answer.... No problemo

By *utumnWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I use it as a filter

I regularly block gents who are not what I'm looking for, it saves them the hassle of sending a message just for me to say no.

When the browse section has a better choice of options (ie height!! married) then I won't need to do it as much!

over a year ago

"I'm non pushy if someone doesn't reply I leave em be, but if they wanna block me coz other guys can't take no for an answer.... No problemo "

I wish every guy on here was like you!!!

over a year ago

I use it purely as a filter as stated on my profile.

There are some who wink at me or message me then when I take the time to reply they delete, often without reading. I have no inkling as to what they are up to so I just block them to ensure I dont waste any more time .

There are plenty of genuine couples on the site its just a way of removing the chaff.

over a year ago

When we first joined we blocked loads based on what their profile said...not even getting as far as looking at pics

The favourite block reason was when we saw that they wanted 'hidden passwords/keywords' if you dared to contact them....

We figured they were the kind of people that were 'up themselves' and not the sort of people we would like to associate with.... (realise now it's a filter based on sheer number of PMs and, kind of, valid)

Now... We have un-blocked all but are still a little wary of the password lovers and have never contacted any of them lol.

The Sydney Uni thing was also a block reason early on as it showed a lack of erm...... Well, let's say it shows a bit of nievity..bless

Anyway, not fussed now as we have only really meet in clubs or on cam plus using the forum for entertainment

So, to answer the OP...people block for all sorts of, bizzare, reasons. We were deffo in that category

X

Post new Message to Thread