Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Micro mini skirt in public

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone ever worn a ridiculously short skirt in public for a turn on ?

Hubby loves me doing it, not often twice a year or so ...

As you can see If you look at our pics I've done it in an arcade in Blackpool.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthern-ladMan
over a year ago

preston

very horny to see that for real!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yeah kin el what a turn on, but only slim long legs and a great ass can do one justice.

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Yes have been out in past in v short skirt with stockings/suspenders underneath felt v sexy

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

"Anyone ever worn a ridiculously short skirt in public for a turn on ?

As you can see If you look at our pics I've done it in an arcade in Blackpool. "

That definately got you a Nudge

over a year ago

Mo loves wearing her school girl skirts out, they are incredibly short and you can usually see the bottom of her bum cheeks lol

over a year ago

"Mo loves wearing her school girl skirts out, they are incredibly short and you can usually see the bottom of her bum cheeks lol "

Do you often come to Newport

By *andiandy1Man
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Great pics ! I love being naughty in public too. I wear a kilt with nothing under it for easy access !! Lol

By *andiandy1Man
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Great pics ! I love being naughty in public too. I wear a kilt with nothing under it for easy access !! Lol

over a year ago

Mrs J has a micro mini which barely covers the curve of her ass.

We are off to Amsterdam later this year & she plans to wear it around the RLD with a see thru blouse which splits to the waist & a pair of high heels.

over a year ago

"Anyone ever worn a ridiculously short skirt in public for a turn on ?

As you can see If you look at our pics I've done it in an arcade in Blackpool. "

I love upskirts, love my wife in little skirts.

over a year ago

"Mo loves wearing her school girl skirts out, they are incredibly short and you can usually see the bottom of her bum cheeks lol

Do you often come to Newport "

Used to go to chams there but haven't been in ages

over a year ago

Hi Guys, i find it a massive turn on to see a pair of panties so short skirted lady is a big yes from me

over a year ago

"Hi Guys, i find it a massive turn on to see a pair of panties so short skirted lady is a big yes from me"
same here

over a year ago

I see lots of Polish girls wearing miniskirts and demin hotpants around Coventry in the summer, they have the most magnificently firm asses so they do.

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle

I have a short leather mini which is open at the sides..... Wearing that with my PVC G string on show ...... Love the attention

over a year ago

"Mo loves wearing her school girl skirts out, they are incredibly short and you can usually see the bottom of her bum cheeks lol "
cheeky..

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

My OH likes me to go out dressed in very short skirts , I didn't realise how short it was until I saw the photo of me playing pool .

over a year ago

"My OH likes me to go out dressed in very short skirts , I didn't realise how short it was until I saw the photo of me playing pool . "

Not quite as public but I love Molly playing pool in The Office with a skimpy dress on. I love the fact her arse and pussy are on display every time she bends over!

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"My OH likes me to go out dressed in very short skirts , I didn't realise how short it was until I saw the photo of me playing pool .

Not quite as public but I love Molly playing pool in The Office with a skimpy dress on. I love the fact her arse and pussy are on display every time she bends over!"

There's also of a photo on my profile of me wearing a skirt in a bar then having lost a bet there's another of me on bus just wearing a t-shirt .....

over a year ago

"My OH likes me to go out dressed in very short skirts , I didn't realise how short it was until I saw the photo of me playing pool .

Not quite as public but I love Molly playing pool in The Office with a skimpy dress on. I love the fact her arse and pussy are on display every time she bends over!

There's also of a photo on my profile of me wearing a skirt in a bar then having lost a bet there's another of me on bus just wearing a t-shirt ..... "

Just had a peek. They are awesome

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

There's also of a photo on my profile of me wearing a skirt in a bar then having lost a bet there's another of me on bus just wearing a t-shirt .....

Just had a peek. They are awesome"

Thank you , took a few beer before going to the toilet and coming out without my skirt .

over a year ago

Wow love the fab ,upskirt pics..mmmm.

Shaun,

over a year ago

"Oh yeah kin el what a turn on, but only slim long legs and a great ass can do one justice."

wouldnt say ONLY slim legs and a great ass, ut definitely nice legs and a nice bum should accompany such a passtime.

over a year ago

I was out in Bristol on Friday night dressed in the tartan skirt and tied blouse in my pics. Seemed to turn a few heads in the pineapple and the Queen Shilling and out on the street

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Wow im not suprised v v sexy

By *isalustWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Most Saturdays lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It can look good, but I've not got the legs to pull it off

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I've said it before and I will say it again just for consistency.

Any flashing in public places where non consenting adults and children is wrong especially if it is for sexual gratification.

Makes people no better than they stereotypical guy in a flashers mac in my eyes.

I will be called boring because of this, some may say I'm jealous because I don't have the figure to wear micro mini skirts. They may even say the dreaded f word and insinuate you won't see much if I bent over any way but I don't care. That's my opinion and it is the same for men and women.

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

"I've said it before and I will say it again just for consistency.

Any flashing in public places where non consenting adults and children is wrong especially if it is for sexual gratification.

Makes people no better than they stereotypical guy in a flashers mac in my eyes.

I will be called boring because of this, some may say I'm jealous because I don't have the figure to wear micro mini skirts. They may even say the dreaded f word and insinuate you won't see much if I bent over any way but I don't care. That's my opinion and it is the same for men and women. "

But surely it's the same if you wear things like that even if your in a private garden unless you live a distance away from anyones house ?

By *olcpl77Couple
over a year ago

halstead

Im happy to wear any length and always without knickers

By *uby0000Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

my mate used to call them fanny pelmets lol

over a year ago

I will be called boring because of this, some may say I'm jealous because I don't have the figure to wear micro mini skirts. They may even say the dreaded f word and insinuate you won't see much if I bent over any way but I don't care. That's my opinion and it is the same for men and women. "

I always wear underwear and don't go bending over etc. it's short but what's underneath is far from indecent. It's never a thong even. If children are cruising the nightclubs at that time of night a tv in a micro skirt is the least if their parents worries!

over a year ago

I always wear underwear and don't go bending over etc. it's short but what's underneath is far from indecent. It's never a thong even. If children are cruising the nightclubs at that time of night a tv in a micro skirt is the least if their parents worries!

over a year ago

evesham

I will be called boring because of this, some may say I'm jealous because I don't have the figure to wear micro mini skirts. They may even say the dreaded f word and insinuate you won't see much if I bent over any way but I don't care. That's my opinion and it is the same for men and women.

But surely it's the same if you wear things like that even if your in a private garden unless you live a distance away from anyones house ?"

If the intention was sexual gratification, yes. Same as getting changed with in front of a window hoping someone will see you or fucking/masturbating where you know/hope someone can see you.

over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 01/05/14 07:05:24]

over a year ago

evesham

I always wear underwear and don't go bending over etc. it's short but what's underneath is far from indecent. It's never a thong even. If children are cruising the nightclubs at that time of night a tv in a micro skirt is the least if their parents worries!"

In that case my comment isn't relevant to you.

over a year ago

Mrs J often wears extremely short minis when out which I love.

A few years ago she decided to slip her knickers off when in the loo & it was spotted by a guy standing at the bar when she sat down again.

The look of delight & amazement was absolutely hilarious.

over a year ago

In that case my comment isn't relevant to you. "

Phew

I don't dress up for my own sexual gratification anyway. I love the attention it draws though.

over a year ago

Was in the trafford center recently, got on the escalator minding my own business, just not looking anywhere in particular, then i turned to look in front of me and saw a lovely peachy bum looking back at me, i was totally go smacked but very pleased at the same time, the lady in questions skirt did. Ot cover the cheeks of her very nice bottom. To top it all i think she was knicker less. If anyone would have seen my face they would have known what i had seen

Fantastic and a lucky find for me.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

MrsH wears some outrageos outfits when we go out sometimes and 9 times out of 10 with no nickers! its not too bad untill she starts pole dancing!

over a year ago

i love going out in public dressed in tiny micro skirts, see my pics! x

over a year ago

But surely it's the same if you wear things like that even if your in a private garden unless you live a distance away from anyones house ?

If the intention was sexual gratification, yes. Same as getting changed with in front of a window hoping someone will see you or fucking/masturbating where you know/hope someone can see you. "

Entirely agree, is a bit of a hobby horse of mine. Subjecting someone to unsolicited exposure of any part of your body with the intent of sexual gratification is a criminal offence no matter what gender you are. Sex offenders register, hello!!!

over a year ago

If the intention was sexual gratification, yes. Same as getting changed with in front of a window hoping someone will see you or fucking/masturbating where you know/hope someone can see you.

Entirely agree, is a bit of a hobby horse of mine. Subjecting someone to unsolicited exposure of any part of your body with the intent of sexual gratification is a criminal offence no matter what gender you are. Sex offenders register, hello!!! "

I agree!!!!

over a year ago

Flashing underwear under a shirt skirt is not a criminal offence !!!!

And that's all it is .........

over a year ago

"Flashing underwear under a shirt skirt is not a criminal offence !!!!

And that's all it is ........."

Ok... But would you be happy for a dirty old tramp like man to show you his underwear, knowing he is getting a thrill from it?

over a year ago

We are talking about a short skirt not a tramp or anything else ...

A short skirt ...

over a year ago

"We are talking about a short skirt not a tramp or anything else ...

A short skirt ...

"

It's the same, doesn't matter what your gender or how clean you are, exposing yourself for a sexual thrill is a criminal offence

over a year ago

Can I just clarify ......

Not flashing pussy or cock or anything ... Maybe at most a bit of knicker ...

Not having sex or wanking or anything in public just a short skirt that millions of women wear everday ...

Please don't confuse that with breaking the law on any way because that is not the case ...

Short skirt .... Nothing else !!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Can I just clarify ......

Not flashing pussy or cock or anything ... Maybe at most a bit of knicker ...

Not having sex or wanking or anything in public just a short skirt that millions of women wear everday ...

Please don't confuse that with breaking the law on any way because that is not the case ...

Short skirt .... Nothing else !!!!!!!!!!!"

ok, I reiterate, would you be happy to be flashed a nasty old tramps pants?

over a year ago

In that case ....

There is no age checker on here ..

Anyone can look at your pics flashing knickers stockings etc ...

So it's ok for you ???????????

But not ok to wear a mini skirt ..

Ok but you get my point

over a year ago

To look at my profile is to comply consent. Doing it in public with many many unconsenting people being exposed to is a different matter. My profile pics are only available to members who have signed up to a swinging site and taken on board that they may be exposed to shocking/sexual images. People, for instance, in your shopping mall haven't, they are going about their business with their children

over a year ago

No I havn't and wouldn't wear a micro mini in public,I would look like mutton dressed as lamb

over a year ago

Bored with this now, been done to death many times. Exposé yourselves however you choose in public but be aware that if someone lodges a complaint you may find yourself on the sexual offenders register. You will have to declare that whenever you apply for a job and also if you move home you will have to register with the local police station so they know where you are and what you are up to. They don't care if you are an elderly tramp or an attractive nubile female. You expose yourself unsolicited, you are a criminal

over a year ago

Wearing a mini skirt is not .... I repeat not ... In anyway shape or form, breaking the law ....

Millions of women wrest short skirts every single day ......

Expose your genitals then that is different...om really nit sure what bit about that you don't get ...

But as i say ... Kids could look atcthis site and you are wearing a lot less than a mini skirt ...

Hypocrite ? Jealous ? Or you simply just don't get it ... I think a mixture of all 3 but three you go ...

Ladies if you wear a mini skirt youvsee a criminal ... You heard it here first on a swingers site hahahaha

over a year ago

Mind you don't break the ! button

over a year ago

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Broken

over a year ago

Made me giggle, bad I know