Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What has happened the art of seduction?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know the nature of this site, and why we are all on here, but what has happened to the art of seduction and romance?

I don't necessarily mean wining and dining, but just small gestures that make you feel like you are being wooed and worth the effort, as you do them also.

It's not for everyone I know. Some people just prefer the simplicity of exchanging dirty photos, few raunchy messages and then just getting down to the deed, which is perfectly fine..

However, I must say I do love the chase, the anticipation and excitement before the big finale. Lots of flirting, teasing and then finally when you are at that moment, you get to see what your prize is, rather than having seen a few badly lit and weird angled images beforehand.

Maybe I've just watched Gone with the Wind too many times, but yeah, would be lovely to be seduced.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I concur!

Having a cock isnt enough sometimes...

over a year ago

I have never been seduced

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Im an hopeless romantic and like to make my girl/date/meet feel like the only girl in the world,its a waste of time for most

over a year ago

I don't want to detract from your sentiment (I understand your point) but I just wanted to get in before the vomit inducing posts from men start to flow.

over a year ago

"I don't want to detract from your sentiment (I understand your point) but I just wanted to get in before the vomit inducing posts from men start to flow. "

haha! Your predictions were right. This thing is swamped with all the 'vomit inducing' posts from men...

Ahhh well, I suppose I should have posted this thread in the Fantasies and Stories section..

over a year ago

What's vomit inducing about stating I have never been seduced?

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"I know the nature of this site, and why we are all on here, but what has happened to the art of seduction and romance?

I don't necessarily mean wining and dining, but just small gestures that make you feel like you are being wooed and worth the effort, as you do them also.

It's not for everyone I know. Some people just prefer the simplicity of exchanging dirty photos, few raunchy messages and then just getting down to the deed, which is perfectly fine..

However, I must say I do love the chase, the anticipation and excitement before the big finale. Lots of flirting, teasing and then finally when you are at that moment, you get to see what your prize is, rather than having seen a few badly lit and weird angled images beforehand.

Maybe I've just watched Gone with the Wind too many times, but yeah, would be lovely to be seduced. "

over a year ago

"What's vomit inducing about stating I have never been seduced?"

I was referring to the post added by thelibertine...

there's nothing vomit inducing about having never been seduced. Maybe you've been the one who has done all the seducing instead?

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Seduction is a mix of the sexy, honest, funny, naughty and sweet via phone/text/messages for me. On the physical side it's kissing. A lot!

over a year ago

"haha! Your predictions were right. This thing is swamped with all the 'vomit inducing' posts from men...

Ahhh well, I suppose I should have posted this thread in the Fantasies and Stories section.. "

I'd like to think I actually preempted them.

It's early days still, people will read the first few posts and add theirs at the thread gets longer (hopefully).

over a year ago

I think that's why sometimes it's worth meeting for a drink and a chat first as the flirting is visible and it's a great way of making friends aswell :D

over a year ago

The art of seduction is still very much on here if you want it that much,just because you may only meet someone once it doesn't mean it has to be a shag and go quickie,by seduction I don't mean hearts and flowers,thats romance and to me that would be vomit inducing

By *eyondCuriousWoman
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I know the nature of this site, and why we are all on here, but what has happened to the art of seduction and romance?

Maybe I've just watched Gone with the Wind too many times, but yeah, would be lovely to be seduced. "

Exactly what we have been saying...love the chase, the flirting before a meet. The meet ends up by being so much more sexier...feels like you won the jackpot

over a year ago

I like to make little sweet gestures from time to time, including during sex - I'm perfectly open about this on here, though often get told that I'm 'looking for love, not swinging' when I say such things, it seems a lot of people don't realise you can enjoy a little emotional connection during sex without it becoming a full blown romance.

over a year ago

Me too

over a year ago

"I like to make little sweet gestures from time to time, including during sex - I'm perfectly open about this on here, though often get told that I'm 'looking for love, not swinging' when I say such things, it seems a lot of people don't realise you can enjoy a little emotional connection during sex without it becoming a full blown romance."

Well that's sometimes what I wonder myself, whether I have the wrong expectations from the men on this site....

I would love to be in a relationship, but until I find a man fool enough to take me on, I am on here as a mean to an ends..

It would just be nice to be seduced and made to feel special by whomever I choose to share a bed with.

I know that without some connection with the guy, I'm unable to reach orgasm, so I kind of crave something more than a few dirty messages. Thankfully I have now learned how to connect with a guy without completely falling for him...

over a year ago

Thoughts of you race around in my twisting mind, pulling memories up like bubbles flowing from champagne...

How the soft gentle kiss of your lips made my day become tolerable...

How the feel of your embrace, kept the beat of my heart alive...

I still can't go a night without finding myself glancing at your naked photos, how brilliant you look in the shades of black and white...

Breasts, comforting and noble... To me; beauty beyond a lustful indulgence...

A frame lovely and seductive, knowing you was captivating, but choosing to stay innocent and refined...

Legs that caused my knees to tremble at the meer crossing of them, taunted by what treasure was waiting for me on the other side...

Eyes that cut like glass, yet repaired the soul; whispered I loved you with every smile...

Oh how I miss my sultry Angel, The taste of your sweetness still lingers on my lips...

I crave the fragrance of your sexual essence and need to dip into your well...

Bring life back into this stoney place where a warm, flesh and blood heart once resided. Let me not die another death without your craddled arms...

Consume me and I shall sleep in peace forever...

over a year ago

i like people to be pleasant and friendly, i have met men who bought me preasants but it didnt make me like them anymore, when i was on a dating site some men used to come out with so much bulshit and i was taken in by it a couple of times only now im older and wiser and know that words dont mean anything half the time. i thought gone with the wind was one of the worst films i have ever seen too.

over a year ago

"i like people to be pleasant and friendly, i have met men who bought me preasants but it didnt make me like them anymore, when i was on a dating site some men used to come out with so much bulshit and i was taken in by it a couple of times only now im older and wiser and know that words dont mean anything half the time. i thought gone with the wind was one of the worst films i have ever seen too."

Of course being pleasant and friendly is an essential need from any meet, but it doesn't hurt for someone to allure you into him and make you crave his touch.

I'm not on about buying presents, I'm on about seduction. Titillating, intriguing, flirty conversations. Him luring you in with his charisma and charm. Holding a door open, pulling a chair out (granted they may he a tad old fashioned chivalry), but these all add to you feeling amazing, wanted, womanly and sexy as hell...

Even though you're on a site of this nature, why shouldn't you want to be wooed? You're not a guaranteed lay by any means, so why not want the chase?

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"i like people to be pleasant and friendly, i have met men who bought me preasants but it didnt make me like them anymore, when i was on a dating site some men used to come out with so much bulshit and i was taken in by it a couple of times only now im older and wiser and know that words dont mean anything half the time. i thought gone with the wind was one of the worst films i have ever seen too.

Of course being pleasant and friendly is an essential need from any meet, but it doesn't hurt for someone to allure you into him and make you crave his touch.

I'm not on about buying presents, I'm on about seduction. Titillating, intriguing, flirty conversations. Him luring you in with his charisma and charm. Holding a door open, pulling a chair out (granted they may he a tad old fashioned chivalry), but these all add to you feeling amazing, wanted, womanly and sexy as hell...

Even though you're on a site of this nature, why shouldn't you want to be wooed? You're not a guaranteed lay by any means, so why not want the chase?"

I know exactly what you mean, I don't expect romance on here, but seduction is a different matter, that can be solely about craving, desire, and lust, but make the whole experience a much more 'heady' one! I love all that, and there are a few guys who can and will do it - just not many.

over a year ago

Plenty of men can seduce

over a year ago

"I like to make little sweet gestures from time to time, including during sex - I'm perfectly open about this on here, though often get told that I'm 'looking for love, not swinging' when I say such things, it seems a lot of people don't realise you can enjoy a little emotional connection during sex without it becoming a full blown romance."
I agree

over a year ago

couldn't agree more i like to know that someone has taken the time and effort to make m want them that little bit more, keeping me suspense so i cant wait to get my hands on them, to feel sexy

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

It's okay - the art is not dead - it's alive and well with some proponents.

I find it better on something like KiK or WhatApp though.

over a year ago

I dont do much chasing to be honest..and I prefer to get away from being on the other side of a computer screen........sorry thats the art thats dying in my opinion.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

seduction alive and well in olovland

over a year ago

"I don't want to detract from your sentiment (I understand your point) but I just wanted to get in before the vomit inducing posts from men start to flow. "

over a year ago

Maybe I've just watched Gone with the Wind too many times, but yeah, would be lovely to be seduced.

I find it better on something like KiK or WhatApp though."

that's not seduction,that's not real

over a year ago

Class

Pure Class

Gimp

By *rymeplsMan
over a year ago

manchester

It was seduced by the dark side

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Plenty of men can seduce"

Not in my opinion! !

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I find it better on something like KiK or WhatApp though.

that's not seduction,that's not real"

I disagree - it is very real. Seduction can take many forms - one of them being verbal. It is exhilarating to be able to turn someone on with just your words. It is a case of engaging and tantalising someone's mind to the point where they need to see whether the actions match the words...

over a year ago

Ive had so many messages saying....in the area wanna fuck, when can we meet for a good time, great tits do you fancy it.when the profile clearly states we like to chat prior. For us its all about getting the sexy messages....texts...the sexual tension is building....for some I understand a quickie is all they want but for us,,,its the build up...then the meet is soooooo much better! x

over a year ago

God almighty will you all man up and say it as it is.

Gimp

over a year ago

"i like people to be pleasant and friendly, i have met men who bought me preasants but it didnt make me like them anymore, when i was on a dating site some men used to come out with so much bulshit and i was taken in by it a couple of times only now im older and wiser and know that words dont mean anything half the time. i thought gone with the wind was one of the worst films i have ever seen too.

Even though you're on a site of this nature, why shouldn't you want to be wooed? You're not a guaranteed lay by any means, so why not want the chase?

I know exactly what you mean, I don't expect romance on here, but seduction is a different matter, that can be solely about craving, desire, and lust, but make the whole experience a much more 'heady' one! I love all that, and there are a few guys who can and will do it - just not many."

over a year ago

Oh to ve seduced

over a year ago

Even though you're on a site of this nature, why shouldn't you want to be wooed? You're not a guaranteed lay by any means, so why not want the chase?"

This isn't going to happen on here

over a year ago

I feel the same as you Ms Purpleflowers. The chase is a big part of it for me as well. Of course i do luv to tell whomever i am talking with about how pretty of a smile they have or how beautiful her eyes are.

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

OP - they are out there. You just have to look hard.

over a year ago

"OP - they are out there. You just have to look hard. "

Ok scully, back in the box

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I have never been seduced"

I have offered to eat your donut

over a year ago

I do agree however it confuses us ladies. I can have friends with fun & see it as just that for months but as soon as a guy starts saying too nice a comments about feelings I look at them differently & wonder. There needs to be a happy medium with emotions.

over a year ago

Is seduction different from foreplay then

By *ensualNorthantsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

sadly seduction has been replaced by quick ewasy naked pics..sometimes more is less

over a year ago

"I like to make little sweet gestures from time to time, including during sex - I'm perfectly open about this on here, though often get told that I'm 'looking for love, not swinging' when I say such things, it seems a lot of people don't realise you can enjoy a little emotional connection during sex without it becoming a full blown romance.

I do agree however it confuses us ladies. I can have friends with fun & see it as just that for months but as soon as a guy starts saying too nice a comments about feelings I look at them differently & wonder. There needs to be a happy medium with emotions. "

I don't see how such gestures would be particularly confusing, I'm referring to things like looking into her eyes during intercourse and smiling at one another, playing with her hair whilst her head is on my chest afterwards, that sort of thing. Ok so not all women will feel comfortable with that sort of attention, but I'll only do such things if it feels easy and natural with the person I'm with, if the right sort of chemistry is there, and I'm sure that under the circumstances the woman in question would understand there's no emotional pressure, rather they're just small, simple gestures of endearment, that accompany the sexual approval of an enjoyable meet.

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"OP - they are out there. You just have to look hard.

Ok scully, back in the box"

Cheeky sod. I had my tin foil hat ready an all.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Is seduction different from foreplay then "

I'm sure you know the answer to that? To my mind seduction is a dark art - deliberate, controlled, measured, and very erotic.

over a year ago

"Is seduction different from foreplay then

I'm sure you know the answer to that? To my mind seduction is a dark art - deliberate, controlled, measured, and very erotic."

Only joking gorgeous, I've had a couple of meets which were, straight down to business and, to be honest, does nothing for me, did all that in my teens, so now being very particular. Like to spend time getting to know someone and, when we meet for the dirty deed, far rather have a glass of wine, lots of innuendo, compliments (genuine, or I wouldn't be there), love pushing a woman's hair back from her face and gently kissing her neck (could be cos I haven't got any I guess....hair that is not neck). Love to know what she wants, slowly undressing, to me that's all seduction.

over a year ago

I find it better on something like KiK or WhatApp though."

Seduction by social networking? Hmmm...seduction to me has to involve the senses and engage my mind...I'm afraid using stuff like that is all just cyber really isn't it? Bores me frigid...

By *eonlylive1seCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

Thats the path we're taking now, meet for a drink chat flirt first, if we can do that n have a giggle , it ignites much more passion for next time or later on that night if it goes well . Much better than just turning up at someones house , bit of small talk then get your kit off n jump in !

over a year ago

I sense the profile will return...the sorta profiles I've been actually avoiding......nothing to do with being attracted to them or not, i just feel they are/were on the wrong site.

more often than not, these profiles smack of negativity,naivety,ignorance and...even desperation!

I've nothing against dating on the site as I have done it too..I think some expect too much from what most really want from the site...and its not romance and exclusivity.

over a year ago

seduction is stil alive and well. And even tho it seems a lot of ppl on here seem to confuse romance and commitment with seduction. Some guys (yes iv been lucky enough to meet a few of them on here) are very much in tune with how to seduce a lady.

Surprisingly to me, a couple of the younger guys iv met were very well educated in the dying art or seduction.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I sense the profile will return...the sorta profiles I've been actually avoiding......nothing to do with being attracted to them or not, i just feel they are/were on the wrong site.

more often than not, these profiles smack of negativity,naivety,ignorance and...even desperation!

I've nothing against dating on the site as I have done it too..I think some expect too much from what most really want from the site...and its not romance and exclusivity."

I agree with you on this one

over a year ago

My cock even writes poems!

Post new Message to Thread