Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Winks ? So you use them ?

Jump to newest

By *ohnnySwinging OP   Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

We have almost stopped using wink as a way to signal interest as lots of people see it as a sign of laziness or rudeness but if used as intended,surely if we wink at you then you perv on profile, if you like, wink back or msg. It's hard comin up with witty original opening msg every time you like a fellow member! You sexy lot!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Yes I still use them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We have almost stopped using wink as a way to signal interest as lots of people see it as a sign of laziness or rudeness but if used as intended,surely if we wink at you then you perv on profile, if you like, wink back or msg. It's hard comin up with witty original opening msg every time you like a fellow member! You sexy lot!!"
my profile says all you need to know about my opinion of winks i think they great

By *urvywelshCouple
over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

[Removed by poster at 07/05/14 12:38:26]

By *urvywelshCouple
over a year ago

Everywhere and nowhere baby

We've had a good few meets that started with a wink

By *lack Trojan 1Man
over a year ago

London

I use winks to show I'm interested unless the profile states they ignore/delete all winks in which case I send a message.

over a year ago

You gotta love a wink

By *eanieMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Here here!!

over a year ago

We are both winkers and love it

over a year ago

I have done. Received 3 back out of about 10

By *r_G_SPMan
over a year ago

Nice shoes

I've started posts of this nature before. I do often feel the wink should be removed as its virtually pointless! I don't understand why the site snobs detest it so much. Surely the wink could be used to greater effect to maybe stop all the pestering messages received from singles and fakes that do actually ruin it here for us genuine non pestering guys.

The wink could be used as the first and only form of initial messaging, and only after a reply wink or message can you follow up with your own message.

Just a thought

over a year ago

"We have almost stopped using wink as a way to signal interest as lots of people see it as a sign of laziness or rudeness but if used as intended,surely if we wink at you then you perv on profile, if you like, wink back or msg. It's hard comin up with witty original opening msg every time you like a fellow member! You sexy lot!!"

We seem to get them from people who know they dont fit in with what theyre looking for as a sort of "are you sure" message although there does seem to be an element of message fatigue involved and if the winker IS someone we'd like to meet then we'll reply.

Winks do sometimes make you wonder why theyve winkd as you just cant see why they'd think you were looking for a gay couple of men who dont meet women/couples/ living in Fort William or Florida who cant accomm and cant travel!!!! Still it takes all sorts - unfortunately most of them have our profile address

Post new Message to Thread