Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Loud moaning in hotels

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was in a premier inn last week with hubby and a freind.

Hubby went for a walk while I had a play ...when he came back he told me he could hear me screaming with pleasure from a long way down the corridors ,,

anyone else heard naughty goings on in hotels etc ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Please ignore my spelling or miss type of friend in my original post lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes

In a Prem as well

We posted a note under the door saying well done...true

Its usually us tbh making noise

over a year ago

We had a similar experience in the Britannia although not too pleasant. The next room could hear us and unfortunately it was a few young pissed up lads. Ended up stopping cos all we got was them banging on the walls and knocking on our door.

By *kirat01Man
over a year ago

Poole

In my younger days I was staying in a small B&B/Hotel in Plymouth. Being the young active people we were we had a good fun session before laying down to sleep - just as we were getting sleepy we heard the couple next door come in from the bar or where ever. After about 20 minutes we heard giggles and the usual kind of lead up before we heard them next door really getting into it. My gf noticed my cock was hardening so gave it a stroke - I didn't need any encouragement and I slid a finger in to find her dripping. Before long my gf was having a moaning contest with the woman in the next room as to who could be the loudest and enjoying themselves the most. Given that is was our second session in an hour we outlasted them by a long long way and my gf kept up the noise too Next morning at breakfast we were trying to work out who was in the next room. Given the number of people who weren't couples that were likely to be making that amount of noise we narrowed it down to 2 - never found out who it was though.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

1st night we met we was in a travelodge and security guard knocked the door saying they had 5 complaints about the noise and could we keep it down. I was like oh yes I'm the man who made u scream lol

over a year ago

I used to live in the in the week all over the place. You get the odd one or to screams. It more fun when the lady your with is screaming

By *atcher80Man
over a year ago

The

When I used to meet, I met a great friendly couple off of another site at a premier inn off the m25. We had cammed before and decided as a first meet, I'd book a room too, just in case we decided it wasn't going well.

came the day... mega nervous, got there early and I ended up spying them arrive from the window. MASSIVE butterflies at that point!!! we organised to go to a nearby pub and got a taxi there. after 2 hours we got a taxi back and with all the giggling in the back, im sure he knew we were about to have a 3 some!

went to our seperate rooms to freshen up and just in case,as it was their first time, they wanted to end it there.

30mins later got the text to join them. knocked on the door and it opened to find her sat in the sofa in the sexiest full lingerie stockings etc outfit.... 3 hours later after over 100 phone camera pics, video, and multiple cummings, I limped back to my room! At points she was just screaming out for us both to fuck her hard and im pretty sure i hears doors open and people listening in. there was no denying she was getting it repeatedly from 2 guys! lol

most erotic night I can remember and still get the same nervous butterflies and excitement in thinking about it.

over a year ago

Yes we heard you Neileleine

over a year ago

I have been shushed on a meet before by someone who felt embarrassed by my vocalisations. I was in turn embarrassed and that really spoiled it for me.

over a year ago

To add tovrge spice ,,, I had knickers on with suspenders attatched to them ..,

i couldn't pull my stockings up as high as normal and as had a shortish dress on I Kept flashing them by mistake but hubby and our friend wernt complaining !!!!!

over a year ago

We've never heard it but probably people have heard us. I am a bit vocal...

over a year ago

Currently spending a couple of weeks away in a hotel for work. Only moaning I can hear is some Welsh people who don't like the food.

over a year ago

Never heard anyone else, but then I'm too busy enjoying myself. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm as quiet as a mouse

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I have been shushed on a meet before by someone who felt embarrassed by my vocalisations. I was in turn embarrassed and that really spoiled it for me."

I had that too and we were at a house with no immediate neighbours lol!!!!

over a year ago

I'm quite quiet....most of the time .there's been a couple of times when I've been to club with fwb that there's been a lady or two that have made loads of noise and I've ended up with the giggles but there's also been s couple of times where its turned me on..

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"I have been shushed on a meet before by someone who felt embarrassed by my vocalisations. I was in turn embarrassed and that really spoiled it for me."

I got shhhhhhh'd and a hand over my mouth on one occasion as it was early and the kids were home.....I just fell about laughing.

really lost the moment but it was funny...I really need to learn to be quiet

over a year ago

I'm quite vocal! Had people bang on the hotel wall a couple of times. Then when we met with a couple the same thing happened as we were both really enjoying ourselves!

Last time we met,we wised up and we got a hotel at the far end of the hall!! No interruptions that time lol

over a year ago

We stayed at a nice hotel for dirty's 40th, checking out the following morning a young couple in front of us complained about the noise and had to move rooms at 2 am, turn out they moved from the room next door.... result

over a year ago

We stayed in a nice hotel in Croydon, and a night out flirting and touching we could not wait to get our hands in each other. After 30 min of hot fast sex we both layed back on the bed to go to sleep when we heard moans coming from the next room. We hope it was our moans and screams that turned them on to having their own sexy fun. It's just a shame they did not knock on our door to join us. X

Post new Message to Thread