Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Research

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone, I'm currently researching things for my third book in a series (shameless plug) however my experiences only go so far and I need to speak/email people who have had group sex as in more than three. It doesn't matter how old, young, inexperienced you are if you're willing to have a chat then get in touch. I will of course change names etc. I can't pay you for this but if you want I can thank you in the preface. You can either contact me directly or give your consent on here and I'll message you. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Vincent Black author of Winterly Hall (it was on here as Alice the Maid) shameless plug number 2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Anyone? People please is no one willing to talk?

over a year ago

The silence is sadly deafening. I'm so disappointed with you all.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think its a no.

over a year ago

I'm getting that vibe too. What a shame, I'll have to make it up now and when you read it and complain. You've only yourself to blame x

By *ucky1Man
over a year ago

a straightjacket

Ain't you already got a post for this running in the lounge?

over a year ago

Yes, I'm just trying to cover all the bases. It's not working though

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yes, I'm just trying to cover all the bases. It's not working though "

I just responded to you in the lounge. You sound on this thread as if we're all recalcitrant school children refusing to answer a question.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I'm getting that vibe too. What a shame, I'll have to make it up now and when you read it and complain. You've only yourself to blame x"

Well that's a welcoming and encouraging attitude. I wonder why no one is rushing to help you

over a year ago

evesham

Asking people to divulge their sex lives to you so you can write a book about it isn't going to attract massive amounts of attention first off. I personally haven't seen you post before so have no knowledge of you or built any sort of 'trust' for your profile etc.

You haven't said exactly what information you want from them, will they be protected by anonymity, will you use the whole story etc is this for publication only on here or wider circles? What assurances do they have that you are not some tabloid journalist fishing for sordid swinging stories?

And lastly, if people complain about your story it will not be the good people of days fault, it will be yours. I bet JK Rowling has never faced a cave troll or used spells but she managed to write some fairly successful books about it.

over a year ago

evesham

Grrrr.....days = fabs

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Asking people to divulge their sex lives to you so you can write a book about it isn't going to attract massive amounts of attention first off. I personally haven't seen you post before so have no knowledge of you or built any sort of 'trust' for your profile etc.

You haven't said exactly what information you want from them, will they be protected by anonymity, will you use the whole story etc is this for publication only on here or wider circles? What assurances do they have that you are not some tabloid journalist fishing for sordid swinging stories?

And lastly, if people complain about your story it will not be the good people of days fault, it will be yours. I bet JK Rowling has never faced a cave troll or used spells but she managed to write some fairly successful books about it. "

I'm gutted about Rowling are you sure she made it up?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

OP: read the stories in the fantasies section. I've been involved in group sex sessions but I'm a discreet guy and am not going to gossip about it. Use your imagination!

You can add in 'Steve then produced a little sweet packet, which turned out to be strawberry flavoured popping candy. With a shriek of delight, one of the naked ladies spread her legs and beckoned steve over. With a grin, he ripped the packet open with his teeth and sprinkled the popping candy on her wet pussy. She giggled as he lay down and lapped...'

And then...

'suddenly, the door burst open 'hands up!' shouted the police. Suddenly with ninja like abilities and spiderman like agility, steve leapt up, 'wait for me', she begged, eyes glistening at the thought of her interrupted third climax (thanks to Steve's tongue) and bopped the police back out of the blue pine door with brass effect handles, and locked it. 'there', he said, 'that'll learn 'em'

Any more hints and tip.....pm me

over a year ago

"OP: read the stories in the fantasies section. I've been involved in group sex sessions but I'm a discreet guy and am not going to gossip about it. Use your imagination!

You can add in 'Steve then produced a little sweet packet, which turned out to be strawberry flavoured popping candy. With a shriek of delight, one of the naked ladies spread her legs and beckoned steve over. With a grin, he ripped the packet open with his teeth and sprinkled the popping candy on her wet pussy. She giggled as he lay down and lapped...'

And then...

'suddenly, the door burst open 'hands up!' shouted the police. Suddenly with ninja like abilities and spiderman like agility, steve leapt up, 'wait for me', she begged, eyes glistening at the thought of her interrupted third climax (thanks to Steve's tongue) and bopped the police back out of the blue pine door with brass effect handles, and locked it. 'there', he said, 'that'll learn 'em'

Any more hints and tip.....pm me "

I want to buy Steve's book now

over a year ago

I have looked and posted on there myself, if anyone is interested in sharing not your life stories or intimate details then please get in touch. Anything you say will never be associated with you or Reference you in anyway. I am not a scurrilous journo looking for a quick story either. As I've said before of you're not interested then fine, thanks for looking.

Oh and jk Rowling had to make it up because it doesn't exist.

over a year ago

"OP: read the stories in the fantasies section. I've been involved in group sex sessions but I'm a discreet guy and am not going to gossip about it. Use your imagination!

And then...

Any more hints and tip.....pm me "

What about the sugar candy dummy off the pier ? Where does that come in ?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The sugar candy dummy off the pier? It's not a case of where that comes in but where it goes in. You need two anyway

Anyway..... You look sexy

over a year ago

evesham

"I have looked and posted on there myself, if anyone is interested in sharing not your life stories or intimate details then please get in touch. Anything you say will never be associated with you or Reference you in anyway. I am not a scurrilous journo looking for a quick story either. As I've said before of you're not interested then fine, thanks for looking.

Oh and jk Rowling had to make it up because it doesn't exist.

"

Yeah....i know....proving you don't need wank bank material from people on here!

over a year ago

Nor do I need any spank bank material. It was a genuine request that is now dead in the water.

Post new Message to Thread