josie cunningham

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Woukd u allow her into ur bed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had to look her up, and it's a resounding no.

over a year ago

Not a chance

over a year ago

Shes female tits an 100% dirty in bed

over a year ago

"Shes female tits an 100% dirty in bed"

What's your point caller?

over a year ago

And you've been there so you can vouch for the that then??

over a year ago

Not a chance in hell, this vile little creature is aborting a child just to further her nondescript career

over a year ago

I wouldnt turn her down dont care what she does i dont care many women have abortions

over a year ago

her bodys ok but her face is horrible.

over a year ago

"her bodys ok but her face is horrible."
u dont look at mantel peice wen pok8ng fire

over a year ago

If all you're looking for in a woman is 'tits and 100% dirty in bed' then you clearly have very low standards for yourself and a lack of respect for women in general, which doesn't make you sound very appealing.

Just a tip.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"her bodys ok but her face is horrible. u dont look at mantel peice wen pok8ng fire"

Apologies ...... Are we talking people here or pigs ?

over a year ago

"her bodys ok but her face is horrible. u dont look at mantel peice wen pok8ng fire"

In which case I guess for you any hole is truly a goal

over a year ago

I just wish ppl would give her a chance i know shes done alot headlines in every newspaper an with abortion but i stick with giving her a chance

over a year ago

Give her a chance to do what ?????

over a year ago

This thread is brilliant and will run & run....

By *EXY50ishWoman
over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

"I wouldnt turn her down dont care what she does i dont care many women have abortions "

I read these forums and they often astound me but I dont allow myself to be drawn in to respond - but this comment has shocked me into a response ..........Yes many people have abortions for many reasons, usually decisions arent taken lightly and are often regretted. But to abort a baby so far on, that she has already shared scans of with the general public is appalling. I agree with abortion wholeheartedly and always have, but at this late stage we are talking about a small baby not a group of cells. To be discarded to further a non existent career - WTF.

Personally I think its a publicity stunt and she wont do it - surely no-one is that callous.

over a year ago

I was always taught that if you do not positive to say about someone or something then say nothing at all so on that principle my comments are as follows:

Nothing

over a year ago

In life we all make mistakes we are all not good looking ( an if u say different ) shes just a human being

over a year ago

"In life we all make mistakes we are all not good looking ( an if u say different ) shes just a human being "

I'm sorry, got to be said. That's a stupid quote in this instance

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

"In life we all make mistakes we are all not good looking ( an if u say different ) shes just a human being "

and a vile human being at that. She makes me angry. So many women long for a child and she is aborting hers just to go on a shite tv prog. Sick and twisted and needs get her priorities right.

over a year ago

How can you tell someone's dirty in bed from a picture ?

over a year ago

Who the hell is this guy???

Jesus Christ man, are you for real?

over a year ago

Is it even true? I had to go looking for what the brouhaha was all about as I don't read printed news.

If the media are happy to hack a dead girls telephone I'm sure they'd nurture the fabrication of this kind of titillating crap as there is a market for it.

over a year ago

She appears to be the embodiment of what is wrong with the 15 minuits of fame get rich quick society today. Putting the topic of abortion to one side as I personally feel it deserves more gravitas and more respect than to be banded around a forum where people are discussing banging a media whore.

OP my answer is no I wouldn't. In case it isn't clear enough.

over a year ago

Just one word to describe her: vile!

over a year ago

Is it fact that she has actually had an abortion just to go on big brother?

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 21/04/14 11:50:12]

over a year ago

Getting back on topic. I think it's fair to say that most people on here find her quite unpleasant both morally and visually.

Personally I had never heard of her until looking her up 20 minutes again, and I would still not want to have anything to do with her.

Perhaps the OP is keen on her and that's fine. We should try not to lay into him too much for having his opinion, which clearly not many of us agree with.

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Is it even true? I had to go looking for what the brouhaha was all about as I don't read printed news.

If the media are happy to hack a dead girls telephone I'm sure they'd nurture the fabrication of this kind of titillating crap as there is a market for it."

Mirror online. Her own words captured on video.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I think she is a vile woman

over a year ago

OP I kind of feel that you need some praise here. This is at least your third profile and across all of them you have made countless posts. But this is a whole new level of I truly hope you post for shock value.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I have nothing against abortions I believe that it's a woman's choice but to say that will will terminate so she can go on big brother she needs her head testing

over a year ago

I feel sorry for her parents . Must be heartbreaking to think your beautiful daughter has grown into a vile monster

over a year ago

On the strength of her allegedly saying she'd have an abortion to go on big brother, the producers, if they had any morals, should have rebuked their offer to go on the program in my opinion.

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple
over a year ago

Rochester

"her bodys ok but her face is horrible. u dont look at mantel peice wen pok8ng fire

Apologies ...... Are we talking people here or pigs ? "

Having just Google'd her I had to read this twice.

She's appears to be another Jordon wanabe, and I never though much of her.

Still, despite the protestations here, it she turned up at a swingers club and you did not know who she was, she would get shagged from 'assole to breakfast' as I once saw it put.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"On the strength of her allegedly saying she'd have an abortion to go on big brother, the producers, if they had any morals, should have rebuked their offer to go on the program in my opinion. "

They have told her she won't be on it....

over a year ago

"I feel sorry for her parents . Must be heartbreaking to think your beautiful daughter has grown into a vile monster "

This

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"OP I kind of feel that you need some praise here. This is at least your third profile and across all of them you have made countless posts. But this is a whole new level of I truly hope you post for shock value."

In what way is the OP's question shocking?

over a year ago

"On the strength of her allegedly saying she'd have an abortion to go on big brother, the producers, if they had any morals, should have rebuked their offer to go on the program in my opinion. "

And this

over a year ago

"I feel sorry for her parents . Must be heartbreaking to think your beautiful daughter has grown into a vile monster "

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

There is no "allegedly".

over a year ago

"On the strength of her allegedly saying she'd have an abortion to go on big brother, the producers, if they had any morals, should have rebuked their offer to go on the program in my opinion.

They have told her she won't be on it...."

Thank god!

over a year ago

Says a lot about the producers...and, of course, the media for giving her airtime. Like someone pointed out earlier, it's the quick celbrity culture that encourages this.

As for her...No. Dime a dozen.

over a year ago

wow you are class ...

over a year ago

Does anybody actually watch big brother anyway?

over a year ago

"Is it even true? I had to go looking for what the brouhaha was all about as I don't read printed news.

If the media are happy to hack a dead girls telephone I'm sure they'd nurture the fabrication of this kind of titillating crap as there is a market for it.

Mirror online. Her own words captured on video. "

Still doesn't make it true, the media and a media whore get together to create a shitstorm, surely that happens??

Not saying it's not true, just saying if it weren't and the public were being made a mug of, I wouldn't be the least surprised. It's exposure for all concerned. And Big Brother is a programme that only survives by being mired in controversy.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

She had a boob job on the NHS....daily mail,seemed to kick off about that...

over a year ago

"Does anybody actually watch big brother anyway?"

Shagtonight does. I think he's the last one

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

She looks perfect for Big Brother.

over a year ago

"This thread is brilliant and will run & run.... "

NOOOOOOO

It's car crash thread at it's best

over a year ago

"Does anybody actually watch big brother anyway?

Shagtonight does. I think he's the last one"

I'll hold my hands up and say I saw a bit of the first few series.But not seen any for years.

over a year ago

I wouldn't touch her with a 10ft barge pole, she is just vile! Oink Oink!

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Still doesn't make it true, the media and a media whore get together to create a shitstorm, surely that happens??

Not saying it's not true, just saying if it weren't and the public were being made a mug of, I wouldn't be the least surprised. It's exposure for all concerned. And Big Brother is a programme that only survives by being mired in controversy."

You questioned whether or not she said what is being reported. I merely pointed you in the direction of evidence that she did. I'll leave you to hypothesise as to how the video came about.

over a year ago

"Does anybody actually watch big brother anyway?

Shagtonight does. I think he's the last one

I'll hold my hands up and say I saw a bit of the first few series.But not seen any for years."

It's on channel 5

Nobody watches channel 5

over a year ago

"I just wish ppl would give her a chance i know shes done alot headlines in every newspaper an with abortion but i stick with giving her a chance"

A chance at what, exactly ?

over a year ago

No idea who she is/was before I googled her. Am my first though on seeing her was "Fuck, I don't feel so bad about the way I look now".

So I'll go with being happy I'm not quite that ropey skank mong yet.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've not heard much good about her, but then I've never met her, or taken the trouble to discover if she has been misrepresented.

I like her boobs, but beyond that she isn't for me. However, I'd still chat to her if I saw her out clubbing.

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"I've not heard much good about her, but then I've never met her, or taken the trouble to discover if she has been misrepresented.

I like her boobs, but beyond that she isn't for me. However, I'd still chat to her if I saw her out clubbing. "

She may find it hard to talk beneath all the tar and those feathers will get everywhere.

over a year ago

Not saying it's not true, just saying if it weren't and the public were being made a mug of, I wouldn't be the least surprised. It's exposure for all concerned. And Big Brother is a programme that only survives by being mired in controversy.

You questioned whether or not she said what is being reported. I merely pointed you in the direction of evidence that she did. I'll leave you to hypothesise as to how the video came about. "

Actually I didn't say that at all, I just asked if the story was true or fabricated.

over a year ago

Because of that skank's repulsive lack of morals, I woudn't allow her into my house, let alone into my bed.

over a year ago

"I've not heard much good about her, but then I've never met her, or taken the trouble to discover if she has been misrepresented.

I like her boobs, but beyond that she isn't for me. However, I'd still chat to her if I saw her out clubbing. "

exaxtly she still a person

over a year ago

"No idea who she is/was before I googled her. Am my first though on seeing her was "Fuck, I don't feel so bad about the way I look now".

So I'll go with being happy I'm not quite that ropey skank mong yet. "

over a year ago

And when her fame/notoriety starts to fade she will start selling her kids. But hey - she's only human! Well actually no she's all that's wrong with fame hungry, Katie Price worshipping dick heads of today. If you class her as human I want to opt out!! She is sub human!

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

if anything needs aborting its her.....very strong words from me....I am very pro life.

By *lleyCat1969Man
over a year ago

Folkestone

Who is Josie Cunningham? I genuinely have no idea.

over a year ago

ugly is ugly., whether external or internal.

and she is a very ugly person

By *walesmufferMan
over a year ago

caernarfon

Why would any media organisation would feel the need for this sort of "Celebrity" to be stuffed into the publics homes.Its just shit TV out to shock and be in the papers for the publicity they want.Fuck em and don't watch the show when it air's.

over a year ago

"Who is Josie Cunningham? I genuinely have no idea.

"

Likewise.

over a year ago

97% voted for Channel 5 not to let her on Big Brother after the revelation

over a year ago

"On the strength of her allegedly saying she'd have an abortion to go on big brother, the producers, if they had any morals, should have rebuked their offer to go on the program in my opinion.

97% voted for Channel 5 not to let her on Big Brother after the revelation"

Im pro choice but think after what she said it would put people off watching the program.

over a year ago

I think she is a vile person who has obviously got no regard for the two children she already has. Poor little buggers having to go to school with a mother like that.

over a year ago

Its a pity the people who produce Big Brother weren't aborted, then the inane drivel wouldn't be taking up decent air time!

XXXX

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Its a pity the people who produce Big Brother weren't aborted, then the inane drivel wouldn't be taking up decent air time!

XXXX"

absolutely shocking! Out of order.

over a year ago

I would feed her to my dogs but I wouldn't want to give them upset tummies

over a year ago

Shes in todays sun newspaper not going ahead with abortion an not aloud on bb

over a year ago

"Shes female tits an 100% dirty in bed

How can you tell someone's dirty in bed from a picture ?"

I think he means her fake tan will make the bed sheets messy.

What a vile disgusting individual she is, but she is just a product of this fame driven society which has been created over the last decade the producers of Big brother should morally give her the help she clearly needs, there programme has created the monster she has become.

By *ewlywedloversCouple
over a year ago

Lancs/ greater manchester

She looks like she has been dragged off the council estate she lives on by her feet with her face scrapping on the floor.

over a year ago

I do wonder whether this is just a publicity stunt concocted between her and the BB producers. They've both got a lot of free column inches out if this.

Though I must say that yet again I'm staggered by the vitriol and hatred for someone non of you know beyond an inevitably biased and distortes media image

over a year ago

"I do wonder whether this is just a publicity stunt concocted between her and the BB producers. They've both got a lot of free column inches out if this.

Though I must say that yet again I'm staggered by the vitriol and hatred for someone non of you know beyond an inevitably biased and distortes media image"

over a year ago

Linsey dawn mckenzie writer in midweek sport days she feels sorry for josie its all down to media

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"OP I kind of feel that you need some praise here. This is at least your third profile and across all of them you have made countless posts. But this is a whole new level of I truly hope you post for shock value."

I was trying to work out if it is name changes... or multiple profiles......

over a year ago

First one not happy with second lost phone an all details of log in an set this up

over a year ago

"Linsey dawn mckenzie writer in midweek sport days she feels sorry for josie its all down to media "

Ah well that puts a whole new complexion on things. If Linsey, who is one of the UK's premier thinkers, says its all the media fault then it must be so.

By *johnny26Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Can't help but think she's digging a karma hole she ain't ever getting out of..

If she's being coached/advised by some media manipulator then I feel sorry for her, that her level of gullibility or hunger for celebrity will surely be her downfall.

The possibility of being hated for a long time is very real.

Some shameless bastard is making a heap on her stupidity

over a year ago

"Linsey dawn mckenzie writer in midweek sport days she feels sorry for josie its all down to media

Ah well that puts a whole new complexion on things. If Linsey, who is one of the UK's premier thinkers, says its all the media fault then it must be so."

yeah.... lol.

if one is looking at the daily sport for moralistic guidance, its probably time for one to back out of life, quietly lol

over a year ago

not a chance

over a year ago

She's obviously thick as mince. What a strange place her head must inhabit. And a 'model'? Has anyone actually seen anything she's 'modelled'?

I despair.

over a year ago

"Woukd u allow her into ur bed "

I wouldn't poke her with yours!!!! What a vile creature she is!!!

over a year ago

And now getting paid for people to watch her give birth this woman is beyond belief.

over a year ago

"And now getting paid for people to watch her give birth this woman is beyond belief."

she does seem a bit strange, and the people who are paying to watch her.

I guess its no different from people on the telly doing it though, I guess they get paid otherwise why would you bother.

By *3PKMan
over a year ago

south of england

A lot of people jump to conclusions based entirely on tabloid headlines.

There's more to here 'case'

By *3PKMan
over a year ago

south of england

*her

By *unlovinguy_68Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Why I ask myself when you can watch 'One born every minute' for free lol

over a year ago

"Why I ask myself when you can watch 'One born every minute' for free lol"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"A lot of people jump to conclusions based entirely on tabloid headlines.

There's more to here 'case'

"

You're right in my opinion. I find it strange that people don't like her seeking publicity but are happy to give it to her by reading and then passing on what they've read. Most odd.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the more people speak about her, the longer her 15 minutes continues

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"the more people speak about her, the longer her 15 minutes continues"

It's one of life's many ironies.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"the more people speak about her, the longer her 15 minutes continues

It's one of life's many ironies."

over a year ago

We would both rather never be sexual again than go near her.

She's going to have to look back on herself in a few years and see just how disgusting she's been... Vile. C xx

over a year ago

Sorry but who is she?

over a year ago

No chance if I saw all she'd get from me is a cunt punt!! Lol

Absolute scum bag

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

I can't believe that out of all the sperm her mother got, she was the strongest one. She should have ran down the back of her mums leg, the vile little attention whore!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

This is a fellow human you are all being so nasty about. Someone you know nothing about apart from what the media has told you and you have chosen to believe. None of us know her, what shaped her and made her like she is. It's easy to see how witch hunts and lynch mobs happened though.

over a year ago

"This is a fellow human you are all being so nasty about. Someone you know nothing about apart from what the media has told you and you have chosen to believe. None of us know her, what shaped her and made her like she is. It's easy to see how witch hunts and lynch mobs happened though. "

Seen her tweets on twitter and seen her inter_iewed in telly

Verdict: vile scum bag

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This is a fellow human you are all being so nasty about. Someone you know nothing about apart from what the media has told you and you have chosen to believe. None of us know her, what shaped her and made her like she is. It's easy to see how witch hunts and lynch mobs happened though.

Seen her tweets on twitter and seen her inter_iewed in telly

Verdict: vile scum bag "

But I truly don't understand why you read her tweets or watch her on television if you hold her in such contempt. I have a Twitter account and have so far managed to avoid her I sometimes watch television and keep the remote handy so that I can change the channel. If she had no publicity you would be saved the horror of reading about her so, and I am genuinely interested to know the answer, why do people choose to actively give publicity to someone they hate so much?

over a year ago

"We would both rather never be sexual again than go near her.

She's going to have to look back on herself in a few years and see just how disgusting she's been... Vile. C xx"

why has she been disgusting.

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

"This is a fellow human you are all being so nasty about. Someone you know nothing about apart from what the media has told you and you have chosen to believe. None of us know her, what shaped her and made her like she is. It's easy to see how witch hunts and lynch mobs happened though. "

Really?

This is someone who has continuously put herself in the spotlight in all manner of tasteless ways for financial gain. She's about the only person, in the public eye, worse than that other attention whore Katie Price in my opinion. When you choose to put yourself out like she does, and behave in the way that she does, then people are going to have an opinion on her and it isn't going to be pleasant.

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

She's going to have to look back on herself in a few years and see just how disgusting she's been... Vile. C xx

why has she been disgusting. "

Sold tickets to the birth of her baby.

Wanted to abort said baby to follow Her glamour model career.

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

How she even has a career as a glamour 'model' is beyond me. Sorry, wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This is a fellow human you are all being so nasty about. Someone you know nothing about apart from what the media has told you and you have chosen to believe. None of us know her, what shaped her and made her like she is. It's easy to see how witch hunts and lynch mobs happened though.

Really?

This is someone who has continuously put herself in the spotlight in all manner of tasteless ways for financial gain. She's about the only person, in the public eye, worse than that other attention whore Katie Price in my opinion. When you choose to put yourself out like she does, and behave in the way that she does, then people are going to have an opinion on her and it isn't going to be pleasant."

I honestly don't know who she is. My point in my other post still stands if no one read about her and talked about what they had read or turned the telly off when she came on the flame of publicity would be starved of the oxygen of attention. We get the hate figures we create for ourselves.

over a year ago

"

I don't agree with selling tickets but why is it different from going on the telly? not that much I don't think.

and I am pro choice so I cant say anything about her wanting to have an abortion.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

And you see this as the behaviour of a stable, healthy and rational person in no need of help at all?

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Really?

This is someone who has continuously put herself in the spotlight in all manner of tasteless ways for financial gain. She's about the only person, in the public eye, worse than that other attention whore Katie Price in my opinion. When you choose to put yourself out like she does, and behave in the way that she does, then people are going to have an opinion on her and it isn't going to be pleasant.

I honestly don't know who she is. My point in my other post still stands if no one read about her and talked about what they had read or turned the telly off when she came on the flame of publicity would be starved of the oxygen of attention. We get the hate figures we create for ourselves."

I quite agree, however, it is difficult to avoid reading/hearing/seeing someone who is constantly in the media because of whatever extremely bad taste publicity stunt she happens to be up to at the time. Therefore people read because curious, form their opinion, whether it be justified or not and share their opinion with others. And even if you do manage to avoid reading about her you can't be oblivious to what she is up to, whatever her past the choices she makes for the reasons she makes them are vile. I know people that have had a truly awful upbringing that still conduct themselves in a decent manner so her past is no excuse, if she even had a difficult past

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Really?

I honestly don't know who she is. My point in my other post still stands if no one read about her and talked about what they had read or turned the telly off when she came on the flame of publicity would be starved of the oxygen of attention. We get the hate figures we create for ourselves.

I quite agree, however, it is difficult to avoid reading/hearing/seeing someone who is constantly in the media because of whatever extremely bad taste publicity stunt she happens to be up to at the time. Therefore people read because curious, form their opinion, whether it be justified or not and share their opinion with others. And even if you do manage to avoid reading about her you can't be oblivious to what she is up to, whatever her past the choices she makes for the reasons she makes them are vile. I know people that have had a truly awful upbringing that still conduct themselves in a decent manner so her past is no excuse, if she even had a difficult past"

Honestly this is the only place I have seen her mentioned. It could be that my age precludes me from the media that features her.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Ewwww that fucking tramp. No way, she looks like she been smacked around the face with fresh fish.

If this hasnt happened I can only apologise, but offer my services to do this with x2 15lb Salmon

over a year ago

"Ewwww that fucking tramp. No way, she looks like she been smacked around the face with fresh fish.

If this hasnt happened I can only apologise, but offer my services to do this with x2 15lb Salmon"

Yes shes no oil painting but if she was on here everyone would be saying how gorgeous she was.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Ewwww that fucking tramp. No way, she looks like she been smacked around the face with fresh fish.

If this hasnt happened I can only apologise, but offer my services to do this with x2 15lb Salmon

Yes shes no oil painting but if she was on here everyone would be saying how gorgeous she was. "

Her lips looked like a botched job.

She has a nose like a boxer.

Her eyebrows are just plain stupid.

Her tits aint hers.

Her eyes look slightly big.

Just on looks alone and not the stupid things she has done or said, its a no from me. She could be a gold member and be the queen of the clicks for all I care.

I think shes ugly as fuck

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Yes shes no oil painting but if she was on here everyone would be saying how gorgeous she was. "

I wouldn't be, but my dislike of her has nothing to do with her looks.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I'll admit that she makes my skin crawl but I do wish people would stop giving her the time of day.

As long as people have a strong reaction to her she will keep getting column space and air time as the media know that she will draw _iewers in and sell papers, and to her it would seem that any publicity is good publicity.

Starve her of that and hopefully she will fade away into non-existence.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if people didn't buy the trashy magazines that pays for any of these types of stories or individuals...

but people love an outrage....

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

"I'll admit that she makes my skin crawl but I do wish people would stop giving her the time of day.

As long as people have a strong reaction to her she will keep getting column space and air time as the media know that she will draw _iewers in and sell papers, and to her it would seem that any publicity is good publicity.

Starve her of that and hopefully she will fade away into non-existence."

Didn't work with Katie Price, she disappeared for a while then came back like a bad smell

over a year ago

"if people didn't buy the trashy magazines that pays for any of these types of stories or individuals...

but people love an outrage...."

I never buy trashy magazines saw her on this morning so whilst paying for a TV licence you still get the stories

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/josie-cunningham-wants-150k-appear-3847353

yes I know its the mirror

over a year ago

I think I'd rather fuck Richie Cunningham lol

T

over a year ago

"if people didn't buy the trashy magazines that pays for any of these types of stories or individuals...

but people love an outrage....

I never buy trashy magazines saw her on this morning so whilst paying for a TV licence you still get the stories "

The only reason I read it online was because someone mentioned her on here.

it was on mail online today.

By *amBam minus Pebbles21p3Man
over a year ago

Hampton Court/Belfast

Slag

By *amBam minus Pebbles21p3Man
over a year ago

Hampton Court/Belfast

If this hasnt happened I can only apologise, but offer my services to do this with x2 15lb Salmon"

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

"'I was so gutted when I found out it was a boy I had a pack of cigarettes and glass of wine'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2710377/You-failed-Britain-Pregnant-NHS-boob-job-model-Josie-Cunningham-slammed-Twitter-Q-A-hours-raking-30-000-selling-four-tickets-birth-child.html

over a year ago

"'I was so gutted when I found out it was a boy I had a pack of cigarettes and glass of wine'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2710377/You-failed-Britain-Pregnant-NHS-boob-job-model-Josie-Cunningham-slammed-Twitter-Q-A-hours-raking-30-000-selling-four-tickets-birth-child.html

"

just as long as she didn't smoke them all at once.

By *ustyBrunette35Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

She now has a profile on here

By *cottishrichMan
over a year ago

Here and there

"She now has a profile on here

"

Well, there's a profile with some pics of her, who knows whether it's actually her or not. If it is then FAB will be getting some unwanted press attention.

over a year ago

Her mum was in papers over weekend

over a year ago

"I just wish ppl would give her a chance i know shes done alot headlines in every newspaper an with abortion but i stick with giving her a chance"

like anyone on here really has a chance to shag her

over a year ago

"I just wish ppl would give her a chance i know shes done alot headlines in every newspaper an with abortion but i stick with giving her a chance

like anyone on here really has a chance to shag her "

would u given the chance

over a year ago

Shes on bb tonight

over a year ago

"I just wish ppl would give her a chance i know shes done alot headlines in every newspaper an with abortion but i stick with giving her a chance

like anyone on here really has a chance to shag her would u given the chance"

no

over a year ago

Nope, not nice

Post new Message to Thread