Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Guys who like cum????

Jump to newest

By *haunlewis OP   Man
over a year ago

St helier

I consider myself straight, buy very dirty. So, I will suck cock and have a guy suck mine but would always choose a female over a male without hesitation. Therefore guys are just easy picking for me when I need to simply get my rocks off.

There is however an exception to this rule. I get incredibly horny thinking about cum teasing cum.

I have tried cumkissing my own and a few creampie clean ups, my own though - but after I have cum it loses it's appeal even though it turns me on so much before I cum.

What I really want, what I really really want is to cumkiss a female before I cum - which means another guys cum!!!

Or, going down on a lady eating a creampie, before I cum. Again this means another guys cum!!!

Just one of my fantasies which led me to fabswingers as I figured that if it's gonna happen, it will happen here!!!!

Any views? Shaun x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep. You ain't straight.

By *lderguy4funMan
over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

ha a st8 guy sucking cock is not st8 your bi mate get real

By *haunlewis OP   Man
over a year ago

St helier

Maybe I should clarify??? I am not having an issue with being bi, I was simply trying to explain that I like females more. If bi suggests you like men and women equally then I am closer to straight than bi. That said, this isn't about whether I am sexually in denial (for ease of argument I am bisexual) it's aboutl liking 'cum'!!!!

over a year ago

Your not straight if you like the idea of tasting an other guys cum!! Wake up, your gay or bi!! Nothing wrong with that.

over a year ago

"Maybe I should clarify??? I am not having an issue with being bi, I was simply trying to explain that I like females more. If bi suggests you like men and women equally then I am closer to straight than bi. That said, this isn't about whether I am sexually in denial (for ease of argument I am bisexual) it's aboutl liking 'cum'!!!!"

Bi doesn't have defined percentages.

I'm bi. I'm in love with and have married a woman. I can't imagine being in live with a guy but I'm definitely still bi.

over a year ago

"I consider myself straight, buy very dirty. So, I will suck cock and have a guy suck mine but would always choose a female over a male without hesitation. Therefore guys are just easy picking for me when I need to simply get my rocks off.

There is however an exception to this rule. I get incredibly horny thinking about cum teasing cum.

I have tried cumkissing my own and a few creampie clean ups, my own though - but after I have cum it loses it's appeal even though it turns me on so much before I cum.

What I really want, what I really really want is to cumkiss a female before I cum - which means another guys cum!!!

Or, going down on a lady eating a creampie, before I cum. Again this means another guys cum!!!

Just one of my fantasies which led me to fabswingers as I figured that if it's gonna happen, it will happen here!!!!

Any views? Shaun x"

My only thoughts reading this is that parts of your fantasy are reliant on a woman having unprotected sex with 2 men... Might be adaptable if you cum elsewhere

over a year ago

Everyone on this site is obsessed with sticking labels on people's sexualities, bores me. Who cares

By *haunlewis OP   Man
over a year ago

St helier

I am confused that people are discussing the definition of bisexuality rather than the idea of cum tasting!!!! Oh well maybe I will repost and ensure that I say I am bisexual.

By *haunlewis OP   Man
over a year ago

St helier

No need for unsafe sex if it is done with a couple????

over a year ago

"Yep. You ain't straight. "
your right be is not straight 8 .

over a year ago

"Everyone on this site is obsessed with sticking labels on people's sexualities, bores me. Who cares"
A lot would care if meeting you ..... if meeting a couple and your started on the man who was not into it you may just get a black eye .

By *ery curious maleMan
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

By *iddyandherCouple
over a year ago

Benidorm

So many people labelling Isn't this about his fantasy of creampie and not his sexuallity?

I'm sure there are people who like it but will be afraid to admit it due to the negative people who comment.

I can see nothing wrong with it if you enjoy it who cares

By *d_deeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

Although I have swallowed cum, It is a big fantasy of mine to clean out a woman after her partner has cum in her.

over a year ago

"Everyone on this site is obsessed with sticking labels on people's sexualities, bores me. Who cares"

this

over a year ago

"I consider myself straight, buy very dirty. So, I will suck cock and have a guy suck mine but would always choose a female over a male without hesitation. Therefore guys are just easy picking for me when I need to simply get my rocks off.

Any views? Shaun x"

For the record who cares if you're straight/bi/gay whatever

With regards to staying cum I don't allow it in my mouth as I really don't like it, but, I love it and get really turned on when a guy comes over my arse and licks it up himself!

over a year ago

"Although I have swallowed cum, It is a big fantasy of mine to clean out a woman after her partner has cum in her."

I can confirm this to be great fun for all involved. I like to be in a 69 with the lady, me underneath. I can then use my mouth to pleasure them both until he 's cum and because of the position I get it all after

By *1ckeyMan
over a year ago

Camberley

It can be a bit of a game of chance tasting someone else's it's either nice or too salty.

I guess that makes me watch what I eat before having a bit of fun, as I am conscious mine must also taste a bit strange sometimes.

Love oral after....

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm not keen on the taste of cum, not even my own. I suppose a slight fantasy is me on clean up duties after a woman has been fucked but I doubt it will happen. I'm too squeamish.

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

I spat out my coffee when I read the OP's first sentence ... OP you made me chuckle!

If you're straight then I'm buggered!

over a year ago

I absolutely love cum, always wanted to eat creampie,would love a dom couple i could meet regular for clean up duties, and also i want to experience a real heavy cummer explode in my mouth,a couple of fantasies ive yet to fulfil!

By *haunlewis OP   Man
over a year ago

St helier

This is my ultimate fantasy - can't wait to try this obese!!!! Cumming to Jersey, drop me a line!!!!!

over a year ago

"Yep. You ain't straight. "

over a year ago

Any views? Shaun x"

That's like saying your Vegetarian but like to eat Pork Sausages when you have the chance.

However, you'd always choose a Salad over a Mixed Grill without hesitation.

It still don't make you a Vegetarian!

XXXX

By *inkyNGotchaCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

Best response ever!!! If it works for you, makes you feel good and doesn't harm anyone else enjoy it.. I just think it makes you openminded enough to try more... My OH and I discuss this and a lot of the time it's the 'in the moment' scenario... Go have a good and safe time! X

By *inkyNGotchaCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

Oh.. And I find it VERY erotic.. The thought of my gorgeous masculine man with another guy... X

over a year ago

who cares if OP is straight, Bi Curious, Orally Bi or bloody fully Bi.

If he wants to try a creampie from another guy then that is his choice. Go for it I say if you can find a wiing couple. xx

By *odoldmightyMan
over a year ago

Caernarfon

I love it.

over a year ago

Any views? Shaun x"

Course hrs straight..just a horny kinky guy...I love it!!!!!!!

over a year ago

I do love it messy.

...my own cum doesn't faze me. As long as she loves it, i'd love it.

over a year ago

Your. You're. Their. There. They're. They've. They'll. They'd. So many people mix up during sentences it's unbelievable

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Everyone on this site is obsessed with sticking labels on people's sexualities, bores me. Who cares

this"

Defining your sexuality is more about respecting other people's boundaries and giving them the right to choose whether to meet or play with you. You say you don't care but you might if someone told you they were slim, tall and young, and they turned out to be fat, short and old. This is no different - it's about selling yourself honestly.

We have absolutely no problem with a man being gay or bi. We just have no interest in playing gay or bi games with them - it would be a massive turn off.

over a year ago

"Your. You're. Their. There. They're. They've. They'll. They'd. So many people mix up during sentences it's unbelievable "

Does it matter??? This is a site for adults to have fun?

Why don't you take your grammar police hat off and go have fun?

Forum police do my head in ....

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Your. You're. Their. There. They're. They've. They'll. They'd. So many people mix up during sentences it's unbelievable

Forum police do my head in ...."

You're under arrest lady! Don't dis the forum police

over a year ago

Hehehe just did ..arrest me

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Hehehe just did ..arrest me "

Handcuffs are out. Now get up against the wall and spread 'em

By *cotbbtopMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Cum is usually very tasty, though occasionally bitter...

over a year ago

My profile name says it all I love sucking cock making it shoot straight into my mouth. Have also done creampie clean up with other guys spunk and licked the cock clean and cum swapping and sharing

By *lshere77Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Nothing hornier than feeling hot sperm hitting your mouth

over a year ago

And finally I always swallow of course

By *ertiVogtsMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I love swallowing cum and have done it dozens of times.Last week a lovely lady fucked me with a strap on and then ordered me to come over her gorgeous tits.I was then told to lick them clean.I'm definitely NOT straight...

over a year ago

"No need for unsafe sex if it is done with a couple????"

Eh?

over a year ago

"I am confused that people are discussing the definition of bisexuality rather than the idea of cum tasting!!!! Oh well maybe I will repost and ensure that I say I am bisexual. "

You can't, unfortunately, choose the replies you get...

Good luck finding what you want, personally I hate the smell, taste and texture of it. Bleeuurrrggghhhhhh.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Your. You're. Their. There. They're. They've. They'll. They'd. So many people mix up during sentences it's unbelievable

Forum police do my head in ...."

Your statement shows you are doing just what you are complaining about - policing the forum. If someone wants to complain about grammar we should let them - a forum is for anyone to express an opinion - even you. We might not like what you say but we'll defend your right to say it.

By *cotbbtopMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"And finally I always swallow of course"

No point in sucking cock if you don't drink from the fountain.

over a year ago

"So many people labelling Isn't this about his fantasy of creampie and not his sexuallity?

I'm sure there are people who like it but will be afraid to admit it due to the negative people who comment.

I can see nothing wrong with it if you enjoy it who cares "

over a year ago

Agreeeeeed Shaun

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

The bisexuality spectrum is pretty vast tbf

Post new Message to Thread