Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Female Sounding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've become quite interested in this but have no idea how to begin to try it. Any tips?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's something that I'd really like to try - but I'm seriously scared of hurting myself....

I have tried a little and it's a very nice sensation - I'd love to hear from an experienced women.

over a year ago

What on earth is it lol?

over a year ago

"What on earth is it lol?"

over a year ago

can you tell me when you find out please x

over a year ago

Not something we would consider doing

By *ravellingAndyMan
over a year ago

Brandon

Female urethra play

over a year ago

Just googled it lol ....i wouldnt try it x

over a year ago

Sorry but having experience of catheterizing both men and women through my work I could never look at it in a sexual context

over a year ago

Quote:

A case report showed up in my feed recently. A woman and her partner were using a glue container in her urethra and it got lodged in her urinary bladder. They couldn’t remove it, so they went to the emergency department, where it was removed. She was discharged after a few hours of observation.

I thought this would be a good opportunity to talk about urethral sounding. Urethral sounding (usually just called “sounding” in the kink community) is when a cylindrical object is inserted into the urethra. Most of the resources I found were aimed at men, but women can do this also (Note: the urethra in men and women are different lengths and shapes! Knowing anatomy is helpful here).

Sounds should be made out of stainless steel, hardened rubber, or a similar material. They should not have ANY cracks or deformities. Glass, although traditional, is a bad idea because it can break within the urethra. Sounds need to be sterilized before and after use! Lubrication should be water-based and glycerin-free (Source). Glycerin (aka glycerol) is a sugar, and thus can serve as food for bacteria. Yickes! I’ve seen at least one guide recommend using individual lube packets to prevent contamination.

Risks include urinary tract infections (UTIs), from poor sanitation or scratching the urethra. UTIs can lead to bladder infections and kidney infections if not treated. Cranberry juice or pills can be taken to help prevent UTIs, but should NOT replace proper hygiene.

No thank you

over a year ago

Madness!!! Why would you do that?

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

Because they want to. If they, as adults, are making an informed decision then that is their right.

over a year ago

It feels great as a guy. I imagine it would be great for a lady too. Just take care and have fun

over a year ago

Christ

By *pecifically1Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Do a lot of research...and I mean alot - take proper hygiene precautions as detailed here and take your time.. Rushing will be painful and can cause infection x

By *olin brownMan
over a year ago

heysham

My girlfriend loves it have stretched her to take my little finger she can organise.from.it

over a year ago

just reading this made me wince!

over a year ago

"My girlfriend loves it have stretched her to take my little finger she can organise.from.it"

By *oping for funMan
over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

"I've become quite interested in this but have no idea how to begin to try it. Any tips?"

what is it when people keep disappearing ...

Post new Message to Thread