Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Take your Wife out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

During my first stint on FAB many years ago I met a couple who asked me to pick up the female take her back to mine and have my wicked way with her whilst the hubby watched on cam. It was without doubt one of the hornworts meets I've ever had. Unfortunately since then I've never seen a couple who is into the same thing. Is there anyone out there who might be interested? I travel the length and breadth of the country with work so location is negotiable. Let me know if this is your thing and maybe we can tailor a meet to your exact requirements!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

I thought this was a hit man thread

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I thought this was a hit man thread"

You can do that job with your wrench lol and no, no innuendo intended there.

over a year ago

Haha well if the price was right!!!

over a year ago

"During my first stint on FAB many years ago I met a couple who asked me to pick up the female take her back to mine and have my wicked way with her whilst the hubby watched on cam. It was without doubt one of the hornworts meets I've ever had. Unfortunately since then I've never seen a couple who is into the same thing. Is there anyone out there who might be interested? I travel the length and breadth of the country with work so location is negotiable. Let me know if this is your thing and maybe we can tailor a meet to your exact requirements!"

Hornworts? Sorry made me laugh

By *anny PepperoniMan
over a year ago

Matlock

"During my first stint on FAB many years ago I met a couple who asked me to pick up the female take her back to mine and have my wicked way with her whilst the hubby watched on cam. It was without doubt one of the hornworts meets I've ever had. Unfortunately since then I've never seen a couple who is into the same thing. Is there anyone out there who might be interested? I travel the length and breadth of the country with work so location is negotiable. Let me know if this is your thing and maybe we can tailor a meet to your exact requirements!

Hornworts? Sorry made me laugh "

They can freeze em off these days.

over a year ago

By *ate_night_massageMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"During my first stint on FAB many years ago I met a couple who asked me to pick up the female take her back to mine and have my wicked way with her whilst the hubby watched on cam. It was without doubt one of the hornworts meets I've ever had. Unfortunately since then I've never seen a couple who is into the same thing. Is there anyone out there who might be interested? I travel the length and breadth of the country with work so location is negotiable. Let me know if this is your thing and maybe we can tailor a meet to your exact requirements!

I thought he'd gone all Harry Potter...

over a year ago

Haha that's what predictive text does to you!!!

This thread has been an epic failure... So far I've managed to be accused of being a murder and contracting hornworts lol

Ps why does predictive text come up with hornworts has anyone heard of such a thing!!!

over a year ago

Did you ever get to do this again?

Post new Message to Thread