Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meeting with no pic?

Jump to newest

By *oapsuds OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gillingham

We have just turned down a meet tonight as the person would not supply a face pic. They are verified by meetings but said they did not have a face pic of themselves which I find odd. What the opinion on blind dates? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

although we have no face pics on view we would always send them if we had thought there was a chance of a meet ,

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Never was a Cilla fan myself!

Seriously though? Nope - wouldn't do it and no reason why you can't have a face pic on here in your private (not friends) album.

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only do blind meets if someone's put in touch with me by good friends I can trust. Anything other than that pics are essential.

Amazing how many like to see my pic but and want to meet without showing who they are.

over a year ago

I met a guy (from another site) without a face pic for a social meet.

We had chatted for a couple of weeks so I knew we would get on fine.

As it turned out we were both attracted to one another.

Still see each other regular for NSA.

over a year ago

"We have just turned down a meet tonight as the person would not supply a face pic. They are verified by meetings but said they did not have a face pic of themselves which I find odd. What the opinion on blind dates? X"

No thanks to blind dates.

By *oapsuds OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gillingham

We have face pics in our private photos and always happy to send them over to verified people.

over a year ago

I've had a couple of guys say they didn't have face pics on here but would send one by text or e-mail. Not sure why you wouldn't have one in private to send but I wouldn't give my personal contact details away to someone I hadn't arranged to meet.

over a year ago

I think it is silly to meet without seeing a face beforehand. How on earth do you know you are not just wasting each other's time? And there really is no excuse for not having one. It takes 2 minutes to take a snap and send it in. "Not having one" immediately raises suspicions. Many of us do not like the way we look in photographs but that is no excuse for not revealing yourself to a potential meet.

over a year ago

I've done it with neither of us seeing face beforehand. It's quite exciting and fortunately we had mutual atteaction

over a year ago

"We have just turned down a meet tonight as the person would not supply a face pic. They are verified by meetings but said they did not have a face pic of themselves which I find odd. What the opinion on blind dates? X"

I am looking for blind meet. It is on my list of things I want to try on fab

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No we wouldn't meet someone who didn't supply a face picture either

over a year ago

No, wont meet without a pic. A few men have told me they don't have pics on Fab but are willing to text them but the conversation has gone no further. Everyone can have a face pic in friends or private.

over a year ago

Not a chance. If they have no pic on here, then no.

over a year ago

"

No, wont meet without a pic. A few men have told me they don't have pics on Fab but are willing to text them but the conversation has gone no further. Everyone can have a face pic in friends or private."

Exactly that

over a year ago

Knowing my luck a fat,ugly woman like me will turn up

over a year ago

Go with your instinct.

over a year ago

no face pic no meet .. simples

we often get asked to send/swap via email/text - we say that is what the site is for - same with chatting and such why do it anywhere but here .. is how we do it

over a year ago

A bit like having sex without a condom,

You won't know what you will get until its to late

over a year ago

I was in the same boat..couple and fem said don't worry I won't be dissapointed...

I was...

Never ever again!!!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Not a chance in hell!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Not a chance in hell for a private meet....

The only time we have made an exception is when someone was going to the same party as us. Our thoughts were we are going to be there anyway. If we got on and found them attractive, great if not we could still enjoy a chat and their company.

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

"I've had a couple of guys say they didn't have face pics on here but would send one by text or e-mail. Not sure why you wouldn't have one in private to send but I wouldn't give my personal contact details away to someone I hadn't arranged to meet. "

I had exactly the same situation. Bi Male half of a couple with no photos of him on the site offered to text them to me.

Not happening.

By *oapsuds OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gillingham

"I was in the same boat..couple and fem said don't worry I won't be dissapointed...

I was...

Never ever again!!!"

This is what she said to us!! Spinning the same lines!

over a year ago

We'd never meet without knowing what someone looked like, never have, never would.

XXXX

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

No face pic, no conversation, let alone a meet!

By *lassyandadventurousMan
over a year ago

England and Wales

i would never meet without a piccy....

even though im a single bloke im a little picky

By *oapsuds OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gillingham

"i would never meet without a piccy....

even though im a single bloke im a little picky"

You have every right to be as picky as anyone else!

over a year ago

Never meet without one.... you can keep them private, so no excuse really unless they have something to hide......

over a year ago

We don't send a face pic,yet won't meet without one,what people make of that is up to them,we aren't forcing anyone to do anything they aren't comfortable with.

over a year ago

Had a couple, they both tuned out well. It's not like you can believe anything until you've actually met anyway.

By *nfieldishCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Faces over bodies every time ....ya gots to have a face pic......

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"We don't send a face pic,yet won't meet without one,what people make of that is up to them,we aren't forcing anyone to do anything they aren't comfortable with."

You mean you NEVER send one???

over a year ago

I won't meet without a face pic sent. I wouldn't expect anyone to meet me without seeing me first. How would you know who was turning up?

over a year ago

"We don't send a face pic,yet won't meet without one,what people make of that is up to them,we aren't forcing anyone to do anything they aren't comfortable with.

You mean you NEVER send one??? "

No,never,but we are upfront about it,we aren't here to mess people about,it's up to them if they want to send or not.some do some don't.

over a year ago

Hi all, slightly off topic, been chatting to a guy tonight with a view to a meet, spoke on the phone and all arranged, however his profile has now disappeared and no answers to calls or txt's........any advice or has anyone had similar probs ?

By *oapsuds OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gillingham

"Hi all, slightly off topic, been chatting to a guy tonight with a view to a meet, spoke on the phone and all arranged, however his profile has now disappeared and no answers to calls or txt's........any advice or has anyone had similar probs ?"

My advise would be don't. Clearly an issue of some sort x

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Hi all, slightly off topic, been chatting to a guy tonight with a view to a meet, spoke on the phone and all arranged, however his profile has now disappeared and no answers to calls or txt's........any advice or has anyone had similar probs ?"

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but do you really have to ask?

over a year ago

It's a no brainer, would not meet anyone if I didn't know what they looked like

By *oapsuds OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gillingham

"Hi all, slightly off topic, been chatting to a guy tonight with a view to a meet, spoke on the phone and all arranged, however his profile has now disappeared and no answers to calls or txt's........any advice or has anyone had similar probs ?

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but do you really have to ask? "

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi all, slightly off topic, been chatting to a guy tonight with a view to a meet, spoke on the phone and all arranged, however his profile has now disappeared and no answers to calls or txt's........any advice or has anyone had similar probs ?

"

Maybe he accidentally clicked delete.

Then accidentally put his password in to confirm.

And the dogs eaten his mobile!

A

over a year ago

I've had this happen to me,I find it strange that they want to get naked and have some horny fun with you,but don't want to show you there face....I don't have face pics on show,but they are there ready to send to people who request one

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

A"

Behave yourself! x

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

A

Behave yourself! x"

Moi?

over a year ago

I would,,,depended on their feed back...and I would want to talk at least on the phone beforehand most likely(I mean talk as in know there is a female at the opposite end of the conversation)

and what IS the harm in meeting somewhere public, quick drink/coffee... saying YES or NO afterwards...

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

A

Behave yourself! x

Moi?

"

Yes you! But they are all viable scenarios!

over a year ago

Never meet without pics. And without exception the guys that have said you won't be disappointed were wrong. When they finally send pics it's a sorry, not my type. I've got to the point now where if they say that I go no further.

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple
over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

When I was single arranged to meet a guy similar age to me, attractive, chat was good online and on phone

The person that turned up was at least 10-15 years older. We had arranged to go to a club . I dislike dishonesty and in real life his personality was lacking.

Not the only time a guy or couple didn't look as they were supposed to.

You live and learn

Pandora

over a year ago

The not knowing who to look for thing is true - have experienced that. But believing people will turn up looking like their photos is optimistic. I learn much more from what people say and how they say it.

over a year ago

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but do you really have to ask? "

Fair one, bit naieve on my behalf I suppose

should know better

over a year ago

I'm forever being asked to consider a meet without a face pic. I also don't like it when I'm expected to agree before someone trusts me with their face pic. It puts you in an awkward position too. I find it an insult, it suggests they think all that is needed is sex organs to attract you, attraction is more than that and seriously it wouldn't be that hard to find a meet if that's all that's needed I wouldn't even put the effort into replying

over a year ago

we do not have face pics on site nor will send them on line, why we always like to talk to someone face to face on cam, see how u get on and also know the real face ur meeting, pics can be years old or just not of the person.

over a year ago

we do it

over a year ago

its not a blind dating site:-we won't meet without seeing what a guy looks like and wouldn't expect anybody to meet us without seeing what kas looks like

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"I've had a couple of guys say they didn't have face pics on here but would send one by text or e-mail. Not sure why you wouldn't have one in private to send but I wouldn't give my personal contact details away to someone I hadn't arranged to meet. "

over a year ago

No way - plenty of prospective meets that will send face pics so what's the point of meeting without having seen one? I won't even agree to meet someone at a club without seeing what they look like first

over a year ago

your right to do that ..... I would never meet with out seeing who I am meeting .

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Always makes us think what have they got to hide very odd .no pic no meet simples

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've had that a few times that folk don't want to send pics - that's their choice and I respect that as I expect my choice to not meet unless I see a face pic to be respected...bit of an imp arse as Sgt Colon would say

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

"Always makes us think what have they got to hide very odd .no pic no meet simples"

Exactly!

You can always send a pic to an email addy or mobile phone if you don't want a face pic on Fab. Also think a short phone chat is a good idea too.

over a year ago

"No face pic, no conversation, let alone a meet!"

This exactly.

By *thyorksCouple
over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

"Not a chance. If they have no pic on here, then no. "

There has to be some attraction for her to want to meet a guy..

So a full pic is essential before any chance of a meet..

over a year ago

I wouldn't meet someone without seeing a face pic. I understand why other people won't send face pics and that's fine by me.

I very rarely send a face pic. Or any pics.

over a year ago

No we've been bitten by that one. Our very first meet ever was when we were dead greeh horns. We agreed to meet a couple that had only sent us pix of their torso's. The bloke had the biggest port wine stain on his head I have ever seen, poor guy and she was as old as Barbara Cartland. Needless to say we learnt our lesson the hard way and vowed and declared we would never ever do that again. That was our first lesson in swinging . Many others have been learnt since.

over a year ago

Pics are a must. What if by their face you don't fancy them? The less awkward the better. And some people do have a serial killer look about them!

over a year ago

I always send face pics with messages even though I have none in the public gallery, wouldn't want to waste anyone's time.

By *hameleons69Woman
over a year ago

good ship lollipop

Never send them, don't have any in private either and.... Don't expect any, why...

never been an issue getting meets

we prefer to gauge suitability on conversation / messaging

if it's a GB meet it makes absolutely no difference whatsoever (for us anyway).

have come across work colleagues and kids teacher through face pics (and before anyone says it - ' they are swingers it doesn't matter if they know you are' it bloom in does to us!).

we have our private lives and out swinging lives and we won't send out our identity when you don't have the first clue who is really at the receiving end.

everyone to their own mind

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

"We don't send a face pic,yet won't meet without one,what people make of that is up to them,we aren't forcing anyone to do anything they aren't comfortable with.

You mean you NEVER send one???

No,never,but we are upfront about it,we aren't here to mess people about,it's up to them if they want to send or not.some do some don't."

I am confused....you don't send face pics of your selves although you require/expect them of the people you are intending to me. So you see them but they don't see you?

over a year ago

I don,t blame you I wouldn't as I prefer to meet first of all in public and If I turn them down in the pub or get violent its better to have a photo to pass on to the police.

over a year ago

Some people are overly paranoid.

one thing that really annoys me is if someone asks 'have you any more photos' when they don't send any or have any to view. whatsthatabout??

over a year ago

I've had 2 late night meets before without seeing a picture. First one was great and they were pretty attractive (they had mine so knew what they were letting themselves in for lol), the second was a disaster. They were nothing like they described and I left after 5 minutes as I didn't find them attractive at all. I just tell people I don't meet without pics now, saves embarrassment all round.

over a year ago

just been chatting to a woman who wanted to see my private pics (I didn't let her) and then meet without supplying a pic, as previously mentioned no pic no meet

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I wouldn't mind a social meet without a face pic.

over a year ago

No I wouldn't, if a face pic can't be supplied, something must be wrong.

Her

over a year ago

Nope wouldn't trust them. We have recently decided we want to meet a single guy to fuck the wife, but above all else they need to be genuine, fully photo/meet verified and be willing to prove they aren't time wasting and they are who they say they are. IMO even though we are new, we aren't stupid and you can NEVER be too careful.

Oh and they have to have a huge cock too

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I don't meet people without seeing a face pic. How would I know who it was? Some cheap and obvious psychological power trick. Tell 'em to do one.

over a year ago

"I don't meet people without seeing a face pic. How would I know who it was? Some cheap and obvious psychological power trick. Tell 'em to do one. "

I've wondered that too. Hold a copy of the Daily Mail?

over a year ago

"We have just turned down a meet tonight as the person would not supply a face pic. They are verified by meetings but said they did not have a face pic of themselves which I find odd. What the opinion on blind dates? X

No, wont meet without a pic. A few men have told me they don't have pics on Fab but are willing to text them but the conversation has gone no further. Everyone can have a face pic in friends or private."

No way are they getting our number or email if we haven't seen their face. Waste of everyone's time.

over a year ago

I always like a social meet first anyway but a pic would help or it's the awkwardness of saying you're not interested if they're not what you're looking for and vice versa.

over a year ago

I wouldn't meet anyone without seeing a few face pics

over a year ago

Invite them round but give them next doors house number. You can peep and if you don't like lay low or if you do then explain your mistake and invite them in.

over a year ago

Because of work reasons i cant dont and wont show pictures, thats my choice and i respect peoples views. However if some one sends you a photograph no matter how good the picture looks until you meet them you cant be sure that is actually the person you have been talking too.

I prefer to offer my phone number get to talk to them invite them to meet socialy for a drink at a place they suggest and are happy with, if the meeting goes well then move on to second base. As much as i am sure people would like to place photographs on their profiles for all sorts of reasons some time we just cant.

A public meeting first gets my vote every time. The simple application of common sense and discresion works for me, an application of brain before erection works just fine.

Oh well that wea just my thoughts

over a year ago

would happily meet without face pics, as long as the other party is happy to be left twiddling their thumbs when they are turned down because they look like they have been chasing parked cars.....

over a year ago

Never meet without a face pic, could be very embarrassing

over a year ago

I totally respect the way people run their profiles but no face pics on here at all seems very odd. I had a guy message saying he only sends them via email or text as he doesn't trust the site. All well and good but I wouldn't give away personal contact details to someone I hadn't agreed to meet let alone not know what they look like.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

It doesn't work for me so no thanks. No pic no chat x

over a year ago

well truth be told..if a lady looks like Kim Kardashian she is TOTALLY gonna put pics up on here to get tons of cock or pussy..if she looks like Bella Emberg..she wont..and wont..unless its a pic of her elbow..(bad enough) every one else on the sliding middle scale does or doesnt for same reason. i can only think of two reasons why this conspicuous absense of pics on a profile is acceptable..sensitive job or wants to avoid bein bombared if Kim Kardashian..(or Densol Milfy) lookalike.

over a year ago

If your job is so sensitive that you can't send a face pic or even have one on here, should you be meeting strangers for sex in case you might get found out???!!! Maybe royalty are on here lol

over a year ago

Wouldn't entertain meeting without seeing a face pic on here first and I don't give out my personal details (such as phone number) till I've decided I want to meet as I don't want random texts and calls from someone I have no interest in. Aside from the attraction issue, how would you know who you were meeting? I don't have time to go to a florists for a pink carnation to wear, and it could be embarrassing if the wrong person is stood next to the specified landmark...I want to know who I'm meeting, not wander round the place asking 'hi are you hugedonkeydick' (sorry if that's a real name)!!

By *nigmatic1Woman
over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

I have face pics in private and happy to send them if I'm arranging a meet...I wouldn't consider meeting anyone who wouldn't send me one! Too risky!

over a year ago

I have done it a couple of times before fab on another site. Both were terrified of been seeing by someone they know.

Worked out well both times don't think I will risk it here

over a year ago

lol..noooo i meant if say you work in the police or with kids or some such..or a greengrocer. x

over a year ago

I personally dont care how many verifications a person has, if they cant show me beforehand what look like, then they dont get to meet me....NO PIC, NO MEET...and thats my rule xx

over a year ago

"I personally dont care how many verifications a person has, if they cant show me beforehand what look like, then they dont get to meet me....NO PIC, NO MEET...and thats my rule xx"

I don't even like chatting to people when I don't know what they look like. I have face pics on my profile so its only polite to send one. If I chose not to have them on public display then I would send one in my first message to ensure no time is wasted should there be no attraction.

over a year ago

Never meet without a face pic , could be very awkward !!

By *imonTMan
over a year ago

hayes

I don't do face pics but I'm perfectly happy to go on cam for a lady to verify who I am. And no - I don't insist that she reciprocates. Seems to have worked well...

over a year ago

Absolutely not!

over a year ago

Everybody is entitled to play it how they want I guess, but I'd never want to meet without knowing what the person looks like, you need that physical attraction.

Not a fan of blind dates!

over a year ago

On another site did it twice - the first time an absolute stunner turned up and the second time the mother of trek turned up

On balance I would never now

over a year ago

No I wouldn't and get rather fed up at telling 2 particular guys (one who tried to fool me with a second profile) that I won't meet them without a face picture. Apparently though they are very good lucking and I will fancy them

over a year ago

I had this happen to me a couple of weeks ago. A couple contacted me, I checked out thier profile seemed genuine and had enough verifications for me to believe so, so I got chatting to them and we were arranging a meet for the next day. Eventually I sent a message politely asking them for a pic of both of them and that was that, not another peep. Ah well, bye then.

over a year ago

Without a doubt No Pic No meet

over a year ago

Nope not gonna happen,If someone cant supply a face pic in this day and age i am very suspicious, as for the i cant because of my job yer right.

you dont trust me then why should i trust you near my Woman

Gimp

over a year ago

Done it twice, first time was a 24 year old, half my age, we met at her house,after chatting one evening, meeting at lunchtime next day, result.... Awesome sex and she was gorgeous. Second female 46 was a week later, again at her family home. She opened the door, my heart sank, she was a colleague Of my wife, we stood and stared at each other , then she said shut the door you've come to fuck me, come and fuck me. I did and it was mind blowing, best sex ever, but for safety not repeated.

over a year ago

over a year ago

No face pic no meet simple as that

over a year ago

"I don't do face pics but I'm perfectly happy to go on cam for a lady to verify who I am. And no - I don't insist that she reciprocates. Seems to have worked well..."

Yes this is true. Ive.seen this man on cam and then i sent him a face pic in return

over a year ago

I'm exactly the same. It's becoming increasingly common people asking for contact details in the 2nd message. If I've arranged a meet with someone I'm more then happy to give them my number, but I'm just not happy doing it after one message.....I usually get called fake or a timewaster because of it.

I've never met anyone that won't send me a face pic via the site....it's a simple rule I've never compromised on. I've had a couple of guys want to meet me without seeing one....which seemed strange.

over a year ago

"I don't do face pics but I'm perfectly happy to go on cam for a lady to verify who I am. And no - I don't insist that she reciprocates. Seems to have worked well..."

Curious as to why you don't do face pics but would go on cam??

I never have gone on cam and wouldn't know how to on this site.

over a year ago

"If your job is so sensitive that you can't send a face pic or even have one on here, should you be meeting strangers for sex in case you might get found out???!!! Maybe royalty are on here lol"

A previous job of mine would have required me to declare my, um, "extra curricular" activities and even if I'd been on this site and not put face pics on here it would have been found out.

We've had contact from people without face pics and they have stated various reasons...from jobs, to friends and family finding out, to claiming they are a celebrity/in the public eye. Many of these have also had distinctive public photos in which faces are only slightly blurred, distinctive tattoos are displayed etc. so they could, I'm sure, be identified if someone knew who they were looking for.

Each to their own and everyone is entitled to their privacy so if it works for them then fine. However we don't really understand. If there are people on here who are so malicious that there is genuine need for this level of concern then there's something wrong with the world.

over a year ago

I turned down a meet due to the lady not wanting to send me a picture, she clearly states on her profile, no chatting, no pictures, but once we exchanged emails I assumed wrongly and I asked for a picture and she refused, so I then turned the meeting down, oh she said she was so upset! Lol

So it was my fault, but Jesus only desperate blokes would travel to meet a woman who won't engage in chat and won't send a pic

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

These seem to be only invites we tend to get, no face pic, no other pics, just a hey would you like to meet up.

We simply see no point traveling to meet somebody who we have no way of recognizing, unless they find us, least if there were body pics we would have a rough idea how they look.

As such we mostly just play at clubs now.

Post new Message to Thread