FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What's the best quickie you've ever had?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As the title suggests, not talking about long all nighters but those quick frantic fucks. What's your best experiences?

Mine was with an ex.hadnt been seeing her for long at the time. She'd stayed over for probably the 2nd time and got up to go to the gym in the morn. The sight of her in leggings and best top gave me the instant horn and I just grabbed her, pulled her leggings down over her ass just enough to bend her over the counter and fuck her! Only lasted a few mins but she was loud and it was a great fuck. Still makes me horny remembering it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/03/14 21:16:38]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot...

Mine was at university. Headed over to my girlfriend's house - she'd been revising all day so I was greeted by her in one of my shirts and some tiny panties...she opened the door and literally jumped on me (I wasn't complaining). Judging by how aroused she was, there'd been a fair bit of 'extra-curricular' activity going on during the day too, and we just went at it in the hallway of her house. We were very quick, just in case her flatmates came home! But, being 19, there was plenty more in the tank for more leisurely fun later too

Happy days!

over a year ago

Nice! Love the shirt and panties look on girls!

over a year ago

Anyone else?

over a year ago

Meet with a fb, I told him I'd be waiting and to let himself in. I was bent over the stairs knickers to one side he came in n fucked me then n there.

over a year ago

"Meet with a fb, I told him I'd be waiting and to let himself in. I was bent over the stairs knickers to one side he came in n fucked me then n there. "

Lucky chap! Always happy to oblige if looking for a repeat performance

over a year ago

"Meet with a fb, I told him I'd be waiting and to let himself in. I was bent over the stairs knickers to one side he came in n fucked me then n there. "

over a year ago

Never had one!

over a year ago

At butlins pulled a bird and my ex seen me and told me not to go with her as she looked like a slut she then proceed to drag me to the side of dance floor by a table sat me Down on the edge of it pulled her knickers to the side hitched her skirt up and ground down on me hard knowing we were being watched I shot a huge load she stood up and just walked off, I got text later that evening saying thanks and sent the number of her chalet telling me to stop by when I was done at the club

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/03/14 23:41:36]

over a year ago

Was with a ex few years ago I called round here house one afternoon she was there in her knickers and bra she said to me her sister be home soon and she wanted a fuck before she got home so it was bend her over and slam my cock in her wet pussy she must of been playing with her self for a while cause it was so wet I was giving it a good fast hard fuck doggie and filled her full of cum just in time before her sister got home result

over a year ago

Comunal (sp?) Changing area cubicles at a large water park a few years ago.. load of us spent the day there and my brother's now ex was teasing me all day long... Quick flashes of nipple..pulling bikini... Suggestive looks etc.. I went to the loo and she was waiting for me..dragged me into a cubicle.. bent over,,pulled aside her bikini and told me to fuck her hard....

over a year ago

Office just behind reception in a Main Street newspaper office. I had to call in to pick some stuff up. We'd been flirting for ages. She shut the office door and bent over the desk. I pulled her skirt up over her bum and pulled her knickers aside. When we finished we opened the door and there were 2 customers waiting!

over a year ago

A work friend let me fuck her over the kitchen table and when slid my cock in she said best be quick hubby is upstairs. I came almost straight away.

over a year ago

mmmmmmm very exciting

By *ihimbiherCouple
over a year ago

lightwater

[Removed by poster at 21/03/14 06:09:58]

over a year ago

What about the women? Any hot quickies that are still in the memory?

over a year ago

My ex had picked me up to go away for a weekend after a fortnight of not seeing each other. We were having a huge flirt in the car on the way and he just pulled over and we fucked against the car, a quick jeans half pulled down type.

over a year ago

"My ex had picked me up to go away for a weekend after a fortnight of not seeing each other. We were having a huge flirt in the car on the way and he just pulled over and we fucked against the car, a quick jeans half pulled down type. "

Nice!

over a year ago

I met with FWB a few weeks ago, we ha not seen each other since Xmas.

We had a catch up lunch, then up to the hotel room.

He just hitched my skirt up, bent me over the bed and took me from behind - fast and hard.

He didn't last long , but we had all afternoon to play.

over a year ago

best one was just before we were leaving for V to catch a flight home.

just bent her over the bed and went for it.

left us both with a lovely parting gift and warm feeling inside lol

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

went to Erotica in the hotel just around the corner. My wife doesn't believe she is horny and i'm wanting her to really let go. She decided to dress a little more naughty this year. Just as we went to leave she.. fuck me before we go. I turned round and she was on the bed doggy style with her skirt over her arse. had a really intense fuck and a very pleasant evening at erotica.. but not much playing in there.. damn...

over a year ago

We went out for the day, had spent it walking around teasing eachother and letting the hands have a cheeky wander from time to time. I was still wet and he knew it. I sucked his cock while he was driving us back home. He ended up pulling over and we had a good hard fuck at the side of the road

Anna

over a year ago

"We went out for the day, had spent it walking around teasing eachother and letting the hands have a cheeky wander from time to time. I was still wet and he knew it. I sucked his cock while he was driving us back home. He ended up pulling over and we had a good hard fuck at the side of the road

Anna"

done that on the way home from the airport too.

oo, memories lol.

both running into the house wiht no jeans on, when we got back lol

over a year ago

had sex in a girls backroom while her parents were asleep upstairs. Nailed her ass while i gagged her mouth so she wouldnt scream...shot all into her mouth before leaving and hearing someone wake up...was great love risk

over a year ago

with an ex, fucked on my parents sofa whilst my old dear was having a shower upstairs lol.

and with her sister, in an alleyway, and in her parents lounge, with her parents upstairs.

oh, and in the downstairs cloakroom while at a party at hers, and her other sister walked in on us, but she wouldnt join in lol

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

"with an ex, fucked on my parents sofa whilst my old dear was having a shower upstairs lol.

and with her sister, in an alleyway, and in her parents lounge, with her parents upstairs.

oh, and in the downstairs cloakroom while at a party at hers, and her other sister walked in on us, but she wouldnt join in lol"

Aunty ?

over a year ago

"with an ex, fucked on my parents sofa whilst my old dear was having a shower upstairs lol.

oh, and in the downstairs cloakroom while at a party at hers, and her other sister walked in on us, but she wouldnt join in lol

Aunty ? "

lol

for all the years i knew them, i never actually met any of the family further than parents and kids.

strange really.

ah well.

believe the saying, its the quiet ones you have to watch lol

By *ana stockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Newcastle

Quickie cum chat now anyone x

over a year ago

Hubby nipped to tesco, so I meet a guy in my back garden lol

By *xpresMan
over a year ago

Elland

Exwife

we had been txting n then she sent a pic of her knickers just laid on the car seat next to her i told my bos i was feeling shit n needed to go home n lie down txted the Ex she picked me up she had her skirt pulled up showing her newly waxed pussy.. She said she wanted it now so we drove about 100yds from i worked she got out if car lent over the back window i was so hard i fucked her when i came i couldn't speak she turned around n finger fucked herself with my cum dripping out of her pussy i was dumstruck she was normaly quite straight laced

over a year ago

Never had one unfortunately lol!

over a year ago

when i was about 18 with a young very gorgeous looking swedish boy he came up to me while i was walking down southampton high street asked me if i would have sex with him then took me to a hotel. it was good because he was so good looking.

over a year ago

Saw my ex few months ago she now has a fella but she cleans a local bank and I was visiting the takeaway nearby and I saw her unlocking the back door and going in. so I text her and said you missed a bit as jokey cleaning humour and I said I was outside at takeaway and she said that she shouldn't say this but she wants a shag and I got two minutes to get in there and do it before she bottles it so I went in bent her over fucked her deep and hard for five minutes left her with a cream pie and disappeared was my best ever quickie because she is hot and she was being a naughty girl from her fella x

over a year ago

With a girl I've known for years, I met her outside the hospital where she worked and we went for a walk down to Lancaster canal....we kissed and one thing led to another and we ended up fucking like wild annimals on one of the foot bridges over the canal...the one at the bottom of haverbreaks if anyone knows Lancaster.....this was at three or four in the afternoon in clear view of the road and canal path.....was a great day

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

On the way home from a night out. My partner at the time just bent me over a car bonnet in the garage we were passing. Very hot!

Didn't realise the car was dirty until I got home and saw my breasts were filthy.

over a year ago

What about a Quicky playing with yourself? Ever got so horny you just had to play and came really quickly?

over a year ago

"What about a Quicky playing with yourself? Ever got so horny you just had to play and came really quickly? "

Yes at work in a meeting....squeeze my thighs for the desired but discreet outcome!!

By *oom18Couple
over a year ago

Rotherham

tell you in a minute!!!!

AAaaah this one

over a year ago

"What about a Quicky playing with yourself? Ever got so horny you just had to play and came really quickly?

Yes at work in a meeting....squeeze my thighs for the desired but discreet outcome!! "

Nice. I got so horny at work last week because I was getting naughty texts. I had to go to the bathroom and make myself cum

over a year ago

"tell you in a minute!!!!

AAaaah this one

"

;)

By *ay_yes_to_pinkyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

Mine was at work and with an ex we was both on shift coming to end of a long shift, we went on a rubbish run on our way back up in the lift we got a little frisky. We decided to run down the fire escape stairs he lay me down pulled off one pant leg & knickers went at it, 10 minutes later we were back on main foyer smiling like cheshire cats me covered in dust best of all my mum was our boss.

over a year ago

Nice one of my best was when I was seeing a girl a few years ago. She was in last year of uni and I was living in local area. We'd been fucking for a few weeks. Was in work one day and got a text from her saying "I'm so bored in my lecture, meet me at your house in 10 mins I want to come round make you cum on my face and leave" she did exactly that. Didn't talk once. Took my load. Wiped her face and left. Horny as fuck

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/06/14 23:00:15]

By *ay_yes_to_pinkyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

Always fun another was on my hubby's birthday night out we had been getting moire and more frisky towards the end of the night even worse once we were on the bus. Came to our stop we got off sat on the bench me straddling him he ripped my tights and knickers I sat on his cock we fucked for a few minutes other cars and buses going by. We started to walk back to our house got distracted again on our street he sat me on top of a bin and we finished off was so much fun.

over a year ago

Nice. I'm horny as fuck reading some of these

By *ay_yes_to_pinkyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

I have loads I was a bad girl when I worked in the cinema but I was known to venture out to other places clubs, garden sheds, school fields & toilets lol

By *jloversCouple
over a year ago

teynham

Last year in Egypt . Had our kids with us and we could not have our normal fun, as we were staying in an open plan apartment and our kids would be able to see so we sent them to the resort shop which was one min from our apartment,

Needless to say after a few days with out any fun we fucked hard and fast and had both managed to cum in two minutes

We were amazed we did that as we usually fuck for hours Cummings many times

Glad we managed it in two mins as a minute later the boys were back lol

over a year ago

"I have loads I was a bad girl when I worked in the cinema but I was known to venture out to other places clubs, garden sheds, school fields & toilets lol "

Oh yeah? Do tell

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/06/14 00:15:15]

over a year ago

When we went camping once and hubby went off to have a shower, I had an amazing quickie with a young guy we was with in his tent. So hard and fast and frantic. Was great!!!

By *estlands4Man
over a year ago

Sidmouth

2 adults and 3 kids in a small caravan on a open pitch by a site road doesn't make for much privacy but they were often out on their bikes playing - problem was we never knew how long they would be away for and our bed was put away so we resorted to a quick passionate fuck in the small caravan toilet every know and again - the only secluded part of the van!

Always good fun and we never got caught by the kids thankfully - that's one chat I wanted to avoid lol

over a year ago

As a student. Travelling from Loughborough down to Bishops Stortford to meet with ex gf. Girl in the tightest electric blue jeans ever seen started flirting. Love a challenge.

Only place was train loo! Probably took as long to pull her jeans off as it did to fuck her and fill her...my god she was so tight.

She was sat on train with a damp stain on her crotch as I got off.

Still thinking about it and had a raging boner when got to Nurses Home in Bishops Stortford....had one of best sessions ever with my ex gf too!

By *orney hunCouple
over a year ago

galway

my wife takes her bullett vibrator to the loo regurly when she out

By *ay_yes_to_pinkyWoman
over a year ago

manchester

School field went out for a walk with my then bf was a lovely sunny day decided to go and sit on this hill in the school field and catch some sun. We started larking about toy fighting pinning each other I ended up on top of him we started kissing I could feel him growing so I started to grind him to make it worse. Thing is I was getting rather horny so I slid my hand under my skirt undid his zip slipped him out, making sure my long skirt covered us both we started fucking slowly we were both so close till a random guy decided to come and sit near us and start talking to us. This made my bf uncomfortable but he was still hard so I carried on we both came without the guy noticing or skipping a beat in the convo. This was the day I found out I loved being watched needless to say I left the field with a smile on my face

over a year ago

I think mine was this week.... I am seeing a woman at work occasionally and we were due to go for a coffee. She was dressed in a summer dress and looking hot. On the lift down we started kissing passionately and I knew I had to chance my luck!

There is a shower room by reception... I couldn't see anyone about so I dragged her in and locked the door. More kissing followed, and as my hands rode up under her dress I found that she was wearing hold ups which turned me on. She was touching me too, and then sank to her knees. She pulled my hard cock out of my boxers and hungrily took it into her mouth. All of this was in front of a sink and mirror, and the sight in the mirror turned me on even more

Soon I had to decide whether to allow her to carry on or to take her quickly as I could feel myself getting close. I told her to stand up, and lifted her up onto the sink. With her legs wrapped around me, I pulled her knickers to one side and pushed into her. We both knew we didn't have much time so I began to take her hard and fast. I had to put my fingers in her mouth for her to bite down on to stop from crying out as we fucked hard. We were both soon cumming whilst trying to be as quiet as possible, knowing that we could be disturbed at any moment.

Afterwards we casually walked out and back to our respective desks, with hopefully no one the wiser!

over a year ago

In a sex shop with my hubby, I tried on a PVC dress and he fucked me there and then.

And was in Debenhams in a thin dress and no undies, gave a bloke the eye and he brushed against me , I followed him and next time pressed against him so he started to grope me, we went to the disabled toilet together and I sat on his cock.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

In a work situation. Sexy banter between me and one of the gorgeous females so we had potential. One day we crossed paths in the gym sauna mid evening got a bit cheeky, latched a few doors, she sucked me proud and i fucked her hard in reward. A quickie that then ended up as a slowy back at hers

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

Disabled loo at work when we used to work together. I flashed my stocking tops at him in the corridor and seconds later I had my lips wrapped round his raging hard cock before he bent me over and fucked me hard and fast. Spent the rest of the day full of his cum, such a turn on!!

Post new Message to Thread