Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am I Strange ....

Jump to newest

By *onyMad123 OP   Couple
over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Ok fairly new to all this and only play a little bit BUT great to have a forum where you can chat quite frankly about things that you dont tend to chat to your everyday freinds about.

i have this thing whereby i love to be streched and fisted (Vaginally and within reason !!!!!) Im far from slack, and if anything this has built up my muscles really strongly, my OH has quite large hands, but really love when turned on to be fingered and leading onto a hand (only just goes beyond thumb knuckle) and love it taking out and pushing in slowly,

The feeling is out of this world, it pushes my clit forward and feels sensational, is this odd to like being streched.

i also like toy play, at first they dont go in deep, but you can feel everything start to relax and can take things in deeper and more comfy without the ouchy bit.

My partners a average 6 and a half with a nice girth and i still can squuueze him tight and so not slack or anything and dont want to become that way, i have actually become tighter in the muscle department

Just wondered how wide spread streching/ vaginal fisting is enjoyed and if i am odd, i draw the line at anal fisting though do like anal sex.

Also within the last year i have started to squirt, and yes definatly squirt and not piss and feels amazing, this was totally new experience for me and my partner and i have been together 11 years and he loves it !!!! I dont force it it just happens

Im not to old im 33 so to hear peoples views on the above would be great.

We have regularly started attending our local swingers club, and only meet and play there, not outside as we feelwhat happenes there stays there, we havent yet gone further than soft swing but that may change but we dont plan we go with the flow, no expectations or dissapointments.

We are both professional people and have to be discreet, though have met a whole new world of freinds in the local club.

i also like to dabble in the mild bondage, love being tied up especially on the cross at the club, blindfolded and played with by to me unknown people, with the security of having my OH there, i have also recently been taught (GUNEIA PIGGED) in the art of rope tying, and also love to play fight and escape, which even when done by someone who knew what they were doing, having popable shoulders, wrists and wriggly ankles really does help, i also when in the mood can take a pretty hard spanking and dont flinch unless caught off guard and i really enjoy it.

Not the kind of thing you can sit down with your very vanilla friends and discuss really, while im not a rum and rasin (hardcore) im most definatly a Tuttii frutiii ......

Great to hear opnions on any of the above from the wordly wise folk of Fab xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Everyone enjoys different things, I won't call them fetishes. But whatever turns you on and does not cause pain or cross your boundaries is OK.

Only when you get to the point that somebody else is getting gratification in causing, for want of a better word, 'hurt' to you, should you call a halt to it.

Go out and enjoy your new found sexual turn on's.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

def not strange i also enjoy beeing fisted

over a year ago

Hi Ponymad,

I don't find this subject odd or strange at all.

I have met several women over the years that enjoy fisting and stretching.... and I love to be able to assist these ladies whenever possible.

The intense pleasure that can be enjoyed by both parties is amazing.

Squirters...mmmm I love that too. What could be more enjoyable for a woman than a gently fisted pussy and a squirting orgasm.

Don't feel ashamed or embarrassed by your desires..... it is a beautiful form of lovemaking.

Best regards,

Don xxx

over a year ago

I love to be fisted,i also gush,its the best feeling

So you are not alone,and you are not strange or odd x

By *onyMad123 OP   Couple
over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Phewwwwww thanks Guys and Gals, you do somtimes question yourself xxxx

over a year ago

nah dont think any of that is weird to be honest . knew a couple once and she was the same , liked to be stretched ,liked the feeling etc etc . different strokes different folks me thinks . its god that you have the security of your other half there when in clubs for some of the more rough stuff s long as you both enjoying yourselves i dont see anything wrong with it . anyway that my pennies worth on it enjoy the clubs and the banter and all the best

Post new Message to Thread