Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

finally! bloody finally!!

Jump to newest

By *bacus OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I have been verified! And bloody good fun it was too having a mmf threesome just to prove I exist

Does that mean future meets will now be easier?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I have been verified! And bloody good fun it was too having a mmf threesome just to prove I exist

Does that mean future meets will now be easier?"

no

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope, everyone e thinks you made it up!!

By *bacus OP   Man
over a year ago

London

No, it hasn't made it any easier

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I have been verified! And bloody good fun it was too having a mmf threesome just to prove I exist

Does that mean future meets will now be easier?"

probably not..... sorry to be the one to break the news...

a lot of people dont take any notice of them at all and use their own skills to work out who they do and dont meet..

think of it this way... in how many things would you trust the opinions of one stranger you have never met... about another stranger you have never met!!!

By *bacus OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Being unverified could mean that you're a timewaster or someone totally different to who is on the profile (either appearance or gender) so people are less likely to bother with you if you were unverified. I received several polite rejections (and some not so polite) expressly saying they would not meet someone who was not verified.

I thought being verified might make a difference. But alas no!

over a year ago

Posting a virtual fist pump won't have helped

over a year ago

Trust will proberly go further than a verification for a single male.

Her

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Being unverified could mean that you're a timewaster or someone totally different to who is on the profile (either appearance or gender) so people are less likely to bother with you if you were unverified. I received several polite rejections (and some not so polite) expressly saying they would not meet someone who was not verified.

I thought being verified might make a difference. But alas no!"

a verification is just like a forum post.... its an opinion

what I may think of someone, and what someone else may think of someone may well be two different things...

ask a million people for an "opinion" and I am sure you'll get a million different answers.....

over a year ago

I'm unverified on here but plenty verified on another site... But they're separate sites. I'm real there but a fake here!

But good luck to you though! Hope lots of fun comes your way.

over a year ago

"I'm unverified on here but plenty verified on another site... But they're separate sites. I'm real there but a fake here!

But good luck to you though! Hope lots of fun comes your way. "

How come in over a year you haven't been verified ?

over a year ago

Perhaps no one on here has taken her fancy yet. There are plenty of unverified guys on here who have been on here just as long.

over a year ago

Simply because I joined a long time ago and just chose to use a different site more. Only in the last few months I've switched fully to here and have only met one person from fab - also unverified! We're not all fakes.

over a year ago

I block non verified people but only because when I get a message I know the person is who they say they are being a minimum of photo verified. Veri's mean many different things to people, to me they just mean the person exists, doesn't mean they are not going to let you down. I've messaged non verified people in the past and had some very good meets, everyone was non verified once but equally, I've been mucked about by verified people. You just have to trust your gut instinct at the end of the day.

over a year ago

"Simply because I joined a long time ago and just chose to use a different site more. Only in the last few months I've switched fully to here and have only met one person from fab - also unverified! We're not all fakes. "

Certainly didn't suggest you were a fake

All good , and have fun on fab

over a year ago

Oh no, definitely didn't think you were suggesting I'm a fake x

Post new Message to Thread