over a year ago

chichester

Hints n tips ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"Hints n tips ??"

For you doing it to yourself or someone doing it for you?

By *lexxx65Couple
over a year ago

Newport. IOW.

never tried it does it work

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"never tried it does it work"

Yup!! lol Well for me it does haha

By *iverscuMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Would like to try it! Any tips?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Prostate massage should be approached the same way as any anal play - douche first, then warm up gently with plenty of lube, the prostate is about two inches up inside the anus and can be felt through the inside wall, massage it gently as you would when masturbating a woman with your fingers.

over a year ago

Which direction , come tither finger action or rubbing pollyfilla onto a wall move? Id like to try it, I'm kind of shy trying new things unless they work instantly ! Had the latter done to me, a hook like finger action, it felt amazing , is there a pressure point there, in women, that could be utilised to much satisfaction ?

By *0hnnyBrav0Man
over a year ago

Great Wyrley

"

Which direction , come tither finger action or rubbing pollyfilla onto a wall move? Id like to try it, I'm kind of shy trying new things unless they work instantly ! Had the latter done to me, a hook like finger action, it felt amazing , is there a pressure point there, in women, that could be utilised to much satisfaction ?

"

The come tither. Finger in the curl up towards the back of the cock and balls.

There are toys for the men to use to find it.

Personally they don't work that well I don't think.

A small inflatable vibrating butt plug lubed well works better. Once its in just a small increase in size so there is a little pressure and turn on the vibrate and wow you will know if its hit your prostrate lol

over a year ago

Great tips will try to remember then

over a year ago

Try a nexus prostate massager. Best to sit on it and grind backwards and forwards.

A finger is good too, lay on your back... Use lenty of lube and have your partner put a finger inside, palm upwards.

Once the finger is fully inserted, hook it backwards in a 'come here' kind of motion and the finger will find a fleshy spot, quite firm about the size of a walnut.

The finger should gently circle, press and massage whilst you wank... Get it right and it makes for amazing orgasms.

I'm bi and find a bloke with a cock that curves up or down can really hit the spot when I'm being fucked.

This can make me come without touching my cock.

Practice and take it slow, the prostate enlarges as you approach orgasm so your partner can apply more pressure when they feel you are about to blow!

over a year ago

You'll know when you have found it as you get a faint 'need to pee' feeling (don't worry you won't) and your cock will involuntarily twitch briefly. Can be done to yourself

over a year ago

Prostate massage is awesome, count me in I'm a fan. From rimming all the way to cumming its amazing. The feeling is like no other, I just wish more women would pick up on this untapped pleasure centre us guys have.

What really drives me up the wall with pleasure is being rimmed and wanked at the same time, including the whole ball sucking thing. Before the finger slides into my butt, then having her finger inside me working my prostate as she gives me what feals like the best blow job I have ever had (every time)

over a year ago

All I need now is a man to play with!

over a year ago

And all I need is a woman to play with lol

By *ellyNwTV/TS
over a year ago

Orrel

"

A small inflatable vibrating butt plug lubed well works better. Once its in just a small increase in size so there is a little pressure and turn on the vibrate and wow you will know if its hit your prostrate lol "

Achieved my first prostate orgasm yesterday this way, was mind blowing and could feel the after effects all day.

over a year ago

any ladies want to show me?

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

"Hints n tips ??"

DO NOT go to Brent Cross Shopping Cenre, kneel on one of the massage chairs in the main thoroughfare, bare your arse and ask one of the white uniformed young ladies to 'glove up and stroke your wallnut!'

over a year ago

"Hints n tips ??

DO NOT go to Brent Cross Shopping Cenre, kneel on one of the massage chairs in the main thoroughfare, bare your arse and ask one of the white uniformed young ladies to 'glove up and stroke your wallnut!' "

hahaha!

speaking from experience are we?

over a year ago

on a serious note, I need to get mine checked by my doctor, she is a stunning woman. I have never had my prostrate played with, do you get turned on or anything during checks. I keep putting it off, in fear of precum or erection at the doctors.

Post new Message to Thread