Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Message reply

Jump to newest

By *arnaclebill OP   Man
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

I sent a very polite message to a couple asking if they were interested in meeting me.

Their reply was "We wouldn't meet you if you were the last man on earth" made me smile, so I replied saying thank you for the reply, it's nice to see there are still some polite people about.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That was lovely of them

over a year ago

It's rude but did you actually fit their "bill", by what's written on their profile?

Btw you're not allowed to discuss messages in the forum. Any abuse, block and delete.

By *arnaclebill OP   Man
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"It's rude but did you actually fit their "bill", by what's written on their profile?

Btw you're not allowed to discuss messages in the forum. Any abuse, block and delete."

Yes I was within their age range and fitted the bill as to what they were looking for.

There was no abuse from either party.

Sorry didn't know about discussing messages in Forums. Better not comment further then.

over a year ago

"I sent a very polite message to a couple asking if they were interested in meeting me.

Their reply was "We wouldn't meet you if you were the last man on earth" made me smile, so I replied saying thank you for the reply, it's nice to see there are still some polite people about. "

Seems a bit harsh! Reminds me (male) when I was younger and out in a club with some mates. One of said mates asked a girl to dance. She replied "go and rot in hell!" No need!

Post new Message to Thread