Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Male dominated site

Jump to newest

By *wfc_1986 OP   Man
over a year ago

boston

Hey guys, been on here a while now and thought I would ask for some advice... I always try and send a thoughtful well constructed message if I decide to get in touch with the lady of my dreams however never seem to get a response. Whilst I acknowledge my profile isn't an essay it's a lot better than some on here that manage to get plenty of verifications...Maybe I am for the reject pile but if we are out in town I always get plenty of attention. I'm just looking to have some good fun laughs and meet some naughty ladies..Any advice and tips greatly appreciated. Only here to meet women and should any of you like to get in touch I would be glad to hear from here you. Tim

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have no public pictures apart from an avatar that can't be properly made out and your profile gives absolutely no clue as to what anyone meeting you would get out of it...why do you think you're having no success?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Genuine question (not being mean) but if you get plenty of attention when you go out, why do you need to be on here?

over a year ago

Guys that have plenty of veris are normally doing something right , so maybe take look around and see where perhaps your going wrong .

over a year ago

"Genuine question (not being mean) but if you get plenty of attention when you go out, why do you need to be on here?"

Plus you wont meet any old person..yet your age range says otherwise. Lol. You did ask!

over a year ago

"Genuine question (not being mean) but if you get plenty of attention when you go out, why do you need to be on here?"

I often wonder the exact same thing?

over a year ago

"You have no public pictures apart from an avatar that can't be properly made out and your profile gives absolutely no clue as to what anyone meeting you would get out of it...why do you think you're having no success?"

This

By *RS79Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

It is hard work but you just have to stick at it - once you get a start things seem to roll on

over a year ago

"Hey guys, been on here a while now and thought I would ask for some advice... I always try and send a thoughtful well constructed message if I decide to get in touch with the lady of my dreams however never seem to get a response. Whilst I acknowledge my profile isn't an essay it's a lot better than some on here that manage to get plenty of verifications...Maybe I am for the reject pile but if we are out in town I always get plenty of attention. I'm just looking to have some good fun laughs and meet some naughty ladies..Any advice and tips greatly appreciated. Only here to meet women and should any of you like to get in touch I would be glad to hear from here you. Tim"

Patience matey - it's as simple as that

Oh and be polite, don't bug women who don't respond, put some good pictures up and write something exciting, funny and a little mysterious on your profile.

See ...told you it was simple

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The Times Higher Educational Supplement always used to have a sketch based on the University of Uttoxeter. I can't read that word without laughing.

Post new Message to Thread