Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Being caught.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever been caught in bed by somebody else's spouse?

I recently had to get dressed VERY quickly because the woman I was, with had told me that her hubby got turned on by her being in bed with other men while he was at work.

It turned out that he didn't actually know and wasn't particularly enthusiastic about it when he came home from work sick.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No thank goodness. How awkward for you and awful for him.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And another good reason why you should always talk to both halves of a couple to establish the boundaries of a meet.....social first meets are the only way for me.

Very unpleasant for all of you.

over a year ago

How uncomfortable for all concerned x

over a year ago

I once had to jump out of a girls bed as she said she could hear her boyfriends motorbike pulling up outside.

I didn't even know she had a boyfriend!

I had to climb over the garden fence in my pants and get dressed on the other side.

Apparently, she told me afterwards that he came in, bounded upstairs and fucked her enthusiastically...

If I'd known I was bisexual then, I'd have stayed!

over a year ago

No, never thank goodness. What a charming woman. Nasty thing to do to both of you, but at least you could escape. Her poor husband was stuck with her

over a year ago

U see this is something we fail to understand. A couple playing with a single guy or another couple is swinging.

A married man or woman playing with others behind their partners back even if it thru a swinging site is cheating.

Sorry to hijack your post but feel it needs to be said.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

[Removed by poster at 25/02/14 07:56:38]

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

A couple I play with have that scenario as one of their fantasies but I've met them socially first and discussed it while playing, so I know all concerned are up for it first.

That must have been awfull for you especially if the hubby was a scary bugger.

over a year ago

Fortunately he wasn't particularly aggressive just angry. I had been seeing her about once a fortnight for 3 months too the poor fella

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

"U see this is something we fail to understand. A couple playing with a single guy or another couple is swinging.

A married man or woman playing with others behind their partners back even if it thru a swinging site is cheating.

Sorry to hijack your post but feel it needs to be said. "

if you feel so strongly about it, why not start your own thread instead of using someone elses?

over a year ago

The woman involved in this situation got in touch with me this week asking if I was interested in meeting again somewhere safer.....I felt quite guilty at the time but later on I found it quite a turn on so I'm not sure if I should meet her again.

over a year ago

"No, never thank goodness. What a charming woman. Nasty thing to do to both of you, but at least you could escape. Her poor husband was stuck with her "

Couldn't have put it better myself. R.

over a year ago

"The woman involved in this situation got in touch with me this week asking if I was interested in meeting again somewhere safer.....I felt quite guilty at the time but later on I found it quite a turn on so I'm not sure if I should meet her again. "

Sure if you want to invite drama into your life.

over a year ago

To be honest I very much doubt I'd meet her again. She is great in bed but she put me in a shitty situation by lying to me and her hubby.

By *orroHoodMan
over a year ago

London

Nearly got caught with I girl I met at Tesco. Exchanged numbers. She invited me to her house few days later, me there looking around the house I could see pictures of her and her hubby.. She said, they are on a break and he's away on a holiday. Middle of the sex I hear a loud knock on the front door.

She got panicked and told me to hide in the next room lol

Turn out it was a teenager who wanted a bag of her hubby is dealer and she was dealing for him until he comes back

Moral of the story, never exchange numbers in tesco LOOOL

Post new Message to Thread