Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

profile control

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

its surprising how many GUYS are actually running this site & doing all the work, women just a "pawn"!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well thanks for clearing that up

Reply privately

By *ustyBrunette35Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"well thanks for clearing that up "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"its surprising how many GUYS are actually running this site & doing all the work, women just a "pawn"!"

Thats based on what exactly?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

another insignificant mini rant, useless without any context

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm being so stupid!!

What want actually does that mean ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Those bloody lazy prawns

Reply privately

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

oy when she gets back I am gonna make sure she tells you exactly what I think of this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"its surprising how many GUYS are actually running this site & doing all the work, women just a "pawn"!"

Do you mean by any chance that its the guys that run the profiles as opposed to the website?

Personally speaking, we each have access to the profile independently, can both post, message or anything else.

Curious to know how you came to your conclusion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it me or is it slightly ironic that this rant comes from someone who gives his partner "permission" to play with women?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pretty sure I am a woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

It makes sense though, as prawns are useless with computers (no hands, you see).

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It makes sense though, as prawns are useless with computers (no hands, you see)."
they claim to make good cocktails too but they've only ever made me sick

Reply privately

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

They not good for chess either, and neither are pawns come to think of it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pawn? I do a majority of the messaging checking things, take my own pics.

Gary plays on the forums, so do I .

If I was a pawn or being used in anyway I wouldn't be writing this.

Nette

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't have any input at all, and if I question things then I get told off

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had a message fron a girl in same boat as me, he does all the messaging, I can see it from protecting me from single guys etc, but he looks at the woman and thinks she is nice without considering what I think of the man

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a message fron a girl in same boat as me, he does all the messaging, I can see it from protecting me from single guys etc, but he looks at the woman and thinks she is nice without considering what I think of the man "

Then you need to have a serious think about why you're doing this and whether or not you continue...we are partners in thus game as well as life and unless we're both 100% in agreement, it simply doesn't happen...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks, maybe I should take more control

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't have any input at all, and if I question things then I get told off"

Ohhh you mean the guy part of the couple?? I was so confused! i don't think every couple is like that! I'm the female and I'm on here more than my hubby and I'm the one that screens and set up our couple meet, he messages them so he has a relationship so it's not awkward but it's not just him running the show we are both equally involved on our profile. I get more mail than he does, but if he ask I tell him.

Sorry bout your situation... And are you sure he won't see this in the forums?

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'll move my pawn at e2 to e4

Reply privately

over a year ago

We both have access to our account its usaly me Adam that deals with all the mesages (vets them) as Rach gets pissed off with the rudeness of some of the people on her but it is her who decides who we meet with. I think quite afew couples are the same. I def would not tell her off over anything she did or posted on here as she would proble smack me in the mouth. A x

Reply privately

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

We use the site equally and any decisions about meets are made together.

I would suggest telling your partner his you feel

Mrs Dirty

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a message fron a girl in same boat as me, he does all the messaging, I can see it from protecting me from single guys etc, but he looks at the woman and thinks she is nice without considering what I think of the man "

That says more about your relationship than anything else. Most, at least in our experience are not like that

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don't have any input at all, and if I question things then I get told off"

really? Do you enjoy swinging?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

no, seriously you need to take control of choosing who you have sex with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Pretty sure I am a woman "

And a damn good looking one to

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks, maybe I should take more control "

And I think you're probably ensuring that the vast majority if people on the forum would not consider meeting you I'm afraid...we would never knowingly meet a couple with your kind of dynamic...

Reply privately

over a year ago

In our case me (the male half) I do, do a lot of the talking. Me and the wife are always on from separate devices and she jumps in when she feels the need. She is sexy, she gets us a lot of attention and I make us a lot of friends on here because I can conversate more.. It makes for a good team .. When we get messages from single guys I let her be the one to respond if she's interested.. All in all we just love this site and are having a blast meeting people on it whether it's in person or the virtual world

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thanks, maybe I should take more control "

Do you feel you need to? Are you happy with how it is? I know some women like to have their partner run things but for most of us its something we would never consider and I find your situation a bit scary and very controlling especially when you said you get told off if you question his choice. If you are happy with it and its your choice that's fine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wonder why she did say GUYS and not COUPLES lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jeez you wimmin will be wanting the Vote next

Suicide Sam

Reply privately

over a year ago

hmm are you sure he wants couples, maybe question why you are on here

Nette

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry people were a bit harsh on you when you posted this at the beginning of this thread. Myself and my partner have equal control on this site. Your situation doesn't sound like "protecting" to me. It sounds like he is being sneaky and controlling. Just tell him you don't want or need protecting. You want to be involved too. I would. Maybe try a swingers club instead of here, that way is all in the open and bits are not kept secret from you. Hope you can sort it out.

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I agree, it looked wrong at the start.

I can see what's going on there, play him at his own game.

Nette

Reply privately

over a year ago

set up a secret account and we can camwank eachother..or meet in private..oops...hope he isnt reading this..

Ok my serious answer?-Yes some guys with partners will either hide mails from the same sex as them, or basically use their wife as the 'pawn' to get meets.More often than not this is why many couples dont get around to meeting other people, because they themselves have lacked communication with eachother.

Many state "we wont meet alone", yet are happy to continue conversing and making plans...on their own!

quite sad that a single guy(like me), can have more success meeting couples than some couples can at meeting other couples...weird eh?!?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"set up a secret account and we can camwank eachother..or meet in private..oops...hope he isnt reading this..

Ok my serious answer?-Yes some guys with partners will either hide mails from the same sex as them, or basically use their wife as the 'pawn' to get meets.More often than not this is why many couples dont get around to meeting other people, because they themselves have lacked communication with eachother.

Many state "we wont meet alone", yet are happy to continue conversing and making plans...on their own!

quite sad that a single guy(like me), can have more success meeting couples than some couples can at meeting other couples...weird eh?!?"

well I never looked at it that way, this is proberly why woman are used, as some single men can't quite crack it

Nette

Reply privately

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

"its surprising how many GUYS are actually running this site & doing all the work, women just a "pawn"!

Is it me or is it slightly ironic that this rant comes from someone who gives his partner "permission" to play with women? "

Bloody well spotted lol Wish id said that lol

Reply privately

By * times sexyCouple
over a year ago

Staffs

Ha ha You cant fool me mister , you are writing this pretending to the "missus" lol Gotcha !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

No way!!! When we were meeting Trace always had the deciding vote to meet or not.

Lets face it, a guy will fancy 9 out of 10 women but a woman only 1 out of 10 guys.

Besides, we went into swinging as a joint venture not just for one of us to have fun and the other to endure it.

You need to be having a serious word!

XXXX

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"its surprising how many GUYS are actually running this site & doing all the work, women just a "pawn"!

Is it me or is it slightly ironic that this rant comes from someone who gives his partner "permission" to play with women?

Bloody well spotted lol Wish id said that lol "

Isn't the post from the woman of the couple? Complaining that the man runs the profile.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I had a message fron a girl in same boat as me, he does all the messaging, I can see it from protecting me from single guys etc, but he looks at the woman and thinks she is nice without considering what I think of the man

Ha ha You cant fool me mister , you are writing this pretending to the "missus" lol Gotcha !! "

Really? Have I been taken in?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We'll for us I (mr) do most of the stuff on the forums but the mrs controls our profile. I couldn't be bothered replying to all the messages tbh were as she likes sorting that out. Once she has narrowed it down to someone she is interested in then she will ask me what I think and we go from there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Isn't the post from the woman of the couple? Complaining that the man runs the profile."

It appears to be...initially I took it as a rant from the guy about other couples but it seems to transpire that it's the female...well, I was going to say partner but that's clearly not the case...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Isn't the post from the woman of the couple? Complaining that the man runs the profile.

It appears to be...initially I took it as a rant from the guy about other couples but it seems to transpire that it's the female...well, I was going to say partner but that's clearly not the case..."

no seems he is just after woman, I have learnt a fair bit on this thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

im the other man and she has total control on i pad as well as me on comp and as u know there cant be a meet unless both have seen and spoken to other parties so to say there is no imput is lies and she even played away with swingers behind my back so she not much of a pawn as she says she is .rant over lol

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"im the other man and she has total control on i pad as well as me on comp and as u know there cant be a meet unless both have seen and spoken to other parties so to say there is no imput is lies and she even played away with swingers behind my back so she not much of a pawn as she says she is .rant over lol"
Well then that's not really swinging is it? Sounds like you have personal issues to deal with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pardon ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Actually Ive just got the jist of this !! there having a public barney !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

the man here u do have 50 50 control as we always did from day one

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Sounds like something you need to sort out between yourselves rather than in the public forum so Im closing this sorry

Reply privately