Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swingers and Nudists ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hiya ,

Seems like we re the only Swinging Cpl on this site that r also nudists !

Which is a shame as we re sure other swinging Cpls here would love the nudist/swinging fun we enjoy at Eureka / Kestral or Rios

and the nude beaches of Cap Dage and Studland as much as us

plus its a gr8 way to meet other open minded cpls ,,,,,,,,

if only they would give it a go !

We promise to hold ur hands for moral support if u want it ,,,,,

and of course anything else u want holding !!! Lol !

Shaven Nudist Cpl

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hiya ,

Which is a shame as we re sure other swinging Cpls here would love the nudist/swinging fun we enjoy at Eureka / Kestral or Rios

Shaven Nudist Cpl

xxx "

over a year ago

We are more than happy with the nudity thing. We like nothing more than finding our nice quite spot in the countryside and lying out naked. Aim to do much more this year and hope to fit in a holiday around swinging and nudity.

over a year ago

hi im a nudist have been for some years now and im looking to make friends with other nudist/swinger i am hoping to go to eureka sometime this year im sure your only looking for couples but nothing wrong with a chat at sometime oh and you wouldnt have to hold my hand but you could hold something else lol

over a year ago

were nudist too , we love nude beaches and eureakas as often as we can ,

summers cumming guys we will soon be naked again mmmm

over a year ago

Eureka is on our list of things to do but we love being naked on the beach, or anywhere else for that matter. We also find a nice naturist camping site not far from us

over a year ago

we tried the beach at barmouth last year, and it didnt put us off at all.

happily walk around the house naked, and in the garden, when the neighbours arent unlucky enough to catch sight of us lol

just dont think that naturism and swinging generally mix.

suppose no one can tell you what to do in the confines of your own chalet/room/caravan or whatever, but public swinging is frowned upon in the naturist scene, isnt it?

over a year ago

I'm a regular naturist - at naturist clubs, on the beach, the hills or skinny-dipping. It's not something that I normally associate with sexual feelings and I certainly wouldn't want to see swinging mixed with naturist clubs...

But on the beach there is always that extra option - a quiet day just being naked on the beach - or if the mood takes me then I just wander into the dunes and see who finds me.... That has lead to many happy encounters!

So - it can be a very dual-faced lifestyle....

I'm not far from Morfa Dyffryn - it would be nice to link up with other swingers who go there in summer !

By *athfindersCouple
over a year ago

Hull

"Hiya ,

Shaven Nudist Cpl

xxx "

We will be going to Eurekas during the day next week then onto Vanilla Alternative on the night.

Making the most of our naturist and swinging tendencies all in one day

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

plenty of swinging happening at Kestrels!

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

we spend all most every afternoon after work on the nudists beach, if we are lucky playing with the tourist ..or sleeping off the night before, roll on the summer..connie xx

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple
over a year ago

Watford

Funny enough, We have never considered ourselves naturists, but we love Kestrels on a nice sunny day.

ALmost seems we've now added naturism to our way of life by accident!

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

We base all our holidays at naturist beaches. More of a no tan line thing for us...

over a year ago

"We base all our holidays at naturist beaches. More of a no tan line thing for us... "

we are going to base our summer holiday up at barmouth this year, most definitely

over a year ago

"We base all our holidays at naturist beaches. More of a no tan line thing for us... "

Us too, we go gran canaria 2-3 times a year, nothing better than getting naked, sunbathing and chilling x

By *unduo000Couple
over a year ago

In and around

[Removed by poster at 22/02/14 20:25:38]

over a year ago

There are loads of us here lol

over a year ago

We are also nudists we have been to Studland beach and we go to spilplatzes quite a lot in the summer when we get one that is lol

By *unduo000Couple
over a year ago

In and around

Love the naturist beaches in Gran canaria and we have a place in Vera Playa in Ameria on the naturist zone, always happy to meet other swinging naturists but don't like when people assume the two go together all the time.

By *hatstight333Couple
over a year ago

East York's.

Banana beach in Skiathos twice a year. Oh roll on June.

over a year ago

Nudist swingers here standing to be counted

By *exyLancs2Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

We love naturism too. St Osyth beach in Essex, Morfa Beach in Wales, Gran Canaria once or twice a year.

In fact, anywhere where we can find discreet sand dunes.

Get in touch all.

over a year ago

Looking forward to the summer and laying around the pool at Eureka, and the field and sitting in the hot tub and maybe trying the rooms out.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/02/14 20:46:04]

over a year ago

I think both swingers and naturists become more comfortable in their own skin and feeling more confident with who they are. I love it at chams in the summer up on the roof deck.

over a year ago

"We base all our holidays at naturist beaches. More of a no tan line thing for us...

we are going to base our summer holiday up at barmouth this year, most definitely"

we love barmouth beach went there last year ,were going to barmouth for our holls to , we have a campervan so will stay a few days,

over a year ago

"We base all our holidays at naturist beaches. More of a no tan line thing for us...

we are going to base our summer holiday up at barmouth this year, most definitely

we love barmouth beach went there last year ,were going to barmouth for our holls to , we have a campervan so will stay a few days,"

lucky you.

we would love a campervan lol.

its the traveller blood in us lol

over a year ago

theres a bit of nakedness going down in blackpool for their annual nudist event,. at the sandcastle LOL ouch,wouldnt like to go down those slides in the buff ha

over a year ago

we love barmouth beach went there last year ,were going to barmouth for our holls to , we have a campervan so will stay a few days,

lucky you.

its the traveller blood in us lol"

we use ours mainly for naughty wkends on nude beaches , and wkends at eureakas ,travel the coasts of wales on our holls,

vans are exspensive , but if you don't mind roughing it the older ones are reasonably priced and serve the purpose,

we like to free camp and the freedom is awsome

over a year ago

lucky you.

its the traveller blood in us lol

we use ours mainly for naughty wkends on nude beaches , and wkends at eureakas ,travel the coasts of wales on our holls,

vans are exspensive , but if you don't mind roughing it the older ones are reasonably priced and serve the purpose,

we like to free camp and the freedom is awsome"

yeah, the price is why we havent got one lol.

V aint a roughing it kinda girl, except for her men lol, so guess its jsut a pipe dream.

over a year ago

Have you had a look at motorhomes to rent some cracking prices especially in low season just idea if you want to escape for the weekend x

over a year ago

We like to spend time in the sun at a wee club on the west coast of the Lake District. It would be great to see folk from Fab at the site, need a camper or caravan though.....or be visiting someone who has one

By *funcouple29Couple
over a year ago

norfolk/suffolk

we also love the nudist were lucky to have a nudist beach round the corner from us, and holkham nudist beach is not to far shame they have closed it now

roll on the summer

over a year ago

We love to spend a fair amount of time naked in the sun. Holidays at Vera Playa and visits to Eureka..

over a year ago

"we also love the nudist were lucky to have a nudist beach round the corner from us, and holkham nudist beach is not to far shame they have closed it now

roll on the summer "

Single naturist guy here. I love going to Theddlethorpe and Holkham Bay. They did close Holkham last July, but after lots of protests, I heard that they have re-opened it again, but with active patrols and the dunes are out of bounds.

over a year ago

We're both naturists too, we always take naturist holidays, a studlands is our favourite uk bech. Some of our pictures were taken there, hope you like them.

If any other naturists couples fancy a chat it would be great to hear from you xxx

over a year ago

"We're both naturists too, we always take naturist holidays, a studlands is our favourite uk bech. Some of our pictures were taken there, hope you like them.

If any other naturists couples fancy a chat it would be great to hear from you xxx"

went to look at the beach pics, but couldnt get past the ones with the intruder in.

nice...

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

we started out on nudist beaches, well Studland to be precise, be careful though not all naturists are swingers, can be a bit them and us. Personally i'd rather fuck then play volleyball

over a year ago

"we started out on nudist beaches, well Studland to be precise, be careful though not all naturists are swingers, can be a bit them and us. Personally i'd rather fuck then play volleyball"

i would rather do anything than play vollyball lol.

its not very, erm....flattering watching bits flying around everywhere lol

over a year ago

Naturists here too! Can't wait to get back on our favorite Cornish beach when the weather warms up!

By *asperthedogCouple
over a year ago

midlands

"we started out on nudist beaches, well Studland to be precise, be careful though not all naturists are swingers, can be a bit them and us. Personally i'd rather fuck then play volleyball

i would rather do anything than play vollyball lol.

its not very, erm....flattering watching bits flying around everywhere lol"

I think that's why they play, to watch bits jiggle about, pretend to be into volleyball, they never play it off the beach lol

over a year ago

We love the nudist lifestyle, try to be nude as much as we can. Also enjoy the swinging scene at Eureka.

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

"We love the nudist lifestyle, try to be nude as much as we can. Also enjoy the swinging scene at Eureka.

"

We always try to take our holidays at small nudist complexes either Spain or Fuerteventura or stay in accomodation close to nudist beaches.

Have to be a bit cautious regarding swinging and nudism....certainly some nudists are swingers as we find out during our holidays .....if we don't know or are not sure we will sometimes ask if they enjoy any other aspects of the nudist lifestyle .....or J says "get a stiffy on and let's see what happens"

By *axlf079Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Hey I really want to try a nudists camp ;o) x

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

we been nudist/swingers for years.

just a differnt part of the country to you, but have been to eureka 2 years ago with our caravan and stayed for 3 days

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Love beach visits and naturist holidays though I am very discreet if on beach with a lady friend. Look what happened to holkam. A no no in clubs but it does go on as couple invited me to there caravan one night and one thing led to another. Nice experience

By *ndy13Man
over a year ago

deal nr dover

"were nudist too , we love nude beaches and eureakas as often as we can ,

summers cumming guys we will soon be naked again mmmm"

can't wait

over a year ago

Naturists here too! camping at Benar Beach in Wales is the way forward. Can't wait to get back this summer.

over a year ago

"We're both naturists too, we always take naturist holidays, a studlands is our favourite uk bech. Some of our pictures were taken there, hope you like them.

If any other naturists couples fancy a chat it would be great to hear from you xxx"

We love chatting and more with other fun naturists !

We re both urprized by how many swingers there are out there that share our love of naturisium !

Don't be shy all u naturist swingers ,,,,,,do get in touch ! Xxxx

over a year ago

We found that we had a natural progression from being naked in front of others at a club to enjoying ourselves naked in the sunshine.

By *axlf079Man
over a year ago

cambridge

What eureka's like then everyone ? I'm a newbie to the scene ;o) x

over a year ago

"What eureka's like then everyone ? I'm a newbie to the scene ;o) x"

Eureka is a very open minded nudist club for swingers where anything goes !

Check out its web site !

Sure ur like it ?

We love it !

By *axlf079Man
over a year ago

cambridge

"What eureka's like then everyone ? I'm a newbie to the scene ;o) x

Check out its web site !

Sure ur like it ?

We love it ! "

Heard a lot of good stuff about eureka's by word of mouth I'm gonna look at the website now ;o) x

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

"plenty of swinging happening at Kestrels!

"

wheres kestrels and is it for nudists and swingers ?

By *axlf079Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Eureka's looks really good from the website really want to check this for my self soon ;o) x

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Check out its web site !

Sure ur like it ?

We love it ! "

do you go to eurekas regular then ? and do the couples play with the singles ? never befn to a naturist site but would love to try it

over a year ago

I just got blocked by a lady who I now think was more into the nudist side of things than the swinging side...it's a shame, but that's life... Sent her a nice civilised message, and got met with a straight BLOCK... lol..it takes all sorts, and thankfully there's all sorts on here. Such is life...and my quest continues...

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

we are going to base our summer holiday up at barmouth this year, most definitely"

Roll on the summer!

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

Us too, we go gran canaria 2-3 times a year, nothing better than getting naked, sunbathing and chilling x"

We'd like to add swimming and snorkeling to that list too!

We want to try Gran canaria. .we usually do fuerteventura and lanzarote.

over a year ago

Check out its web site !

Sure ur like it ?

We love it ! do you go to eurekas regular then ? and do the couples play with the singles ? never befn to a naturist site but would love to try it "

Yes we often go there throughout the year though mostly in the summer when we can firstly enjoy a naked day getting nawty outdoors in the sun and then enjoy party fun Saturday nite ! X

Pa

Yes of course cpls play with single guys !

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Check out its web site !

Sure ur like it ?

We love it ! "

ill keep in touch then if thats ok ? and maybe we can meet up at eurekas in the summer if only to socialise because id love to try a nudist site and some naughty naked fun would be a bonus x

over a year ago

"Funny enough, We have never considered ourselves naturists, but we love Kestrels on a nice sunny day.

ALmost seems we've now added naturism to our way of life by accident!"

Kestrels's is ace any day, but especially on a sunny day lounging around in the meadow or around the pool. ...

over a year ago

Check out its web site !

Sure ur like it ?

We love it ! "

we love eureaka too , nice place to chill and relax but when your naked in the sun you cant help feeling naughty so end up playing, nice thing is you can play openly in full view and no fun police to stop you or complain

over a year ago

Check out its web site !

Sure ur like it ?

We love it !

we love eureaka too , nice place to chill and relax but when your naked in the sun you cant help feeling naughty so end up playing, nice thing is you can play openly in full view and no fun police to stop you or complain"

Yes we love being able to play with each other outdoors so openly and with anyone else that wants to play with us ,,,,,,,,find nawty fun/sex in the sun such an erotic turn on ! XX

over a year ago

Check out its web site !

Sure ur like it ?

We love it !

we love eureaka too , nice place to chill and relax but when your naked in the sun you cant help feeling naughty so end up playing, nice thing is you can play openly in full view and no fun police to stop you or complain

Yes we love being able to play with each other outdoors so openly and with anyone else that wants to play with us ,,,,,,,,find nawty fun/sex in the sun such an erotic turn on ! XX

"

who knows maybe we might bump into you guys at eureakas over the summer, love to watch you play along side us mmmm

over a year ago

Love the warm sun on my bare body.

over a year ago

Nudist and swingers here! Not much nakedness this time of the year though sadly!

over a year ago

Us too, we go gran canaria 2-3 times a year, nothing better than getting naked, sunbathing and chilling x"

Same cant beat gran canarias sunshine and beaches.porta rico is my fav place go most years.

By *exydude69Man
over a year ago

Lothian

You are correct. Swinging in naturism is frowned upon. I would think you would be asked to leave any genuine naturist site if things became to sexual. Myself and my wife are both naturists but she does not swing. Mores the pity, but we always go nude when on holiday.

over a year ago

Check out its web site !

Sure ur like it ?

We love it !

who knows maybe we might bump into you guys at eureakas over the summer, love to watch you play along side us mmmm"

Mmmmmm yes please !

Always nice to have an extra pair of hair helping us to rub our sun oil into those sensitive areas !

Xx

over a year ago

Not a couple but going to try the nudist thing this year, as there are a few nudist beaches close by.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

We are ardent nudists and are very sexual people. We can never really understand that being sexual is rather looked down upon by the true naturist. We always feel that they are not exactly being honest or truthful with themselves about this?

over a year ago

"Naturists here too! camping at Benar Beach in Wales is the way forward. Can't wait to get back this summer. "

Most contributions here seem to be from/about the south east where, of course, it's dry.

There is a nice wee club right on the (unofficial)beach near Millom in Cumbria....where it's wet. Visitors welcome

over a year ago

well, found a local company that hires campervans for £50 a day, so guess thats our summer holidays sorted for the year.

visiting all the nudist beaches.

say hi if a gonna be there lol

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

"well, found a local company that hires campervans for £50 a day, so guess thats our summer holidays sorted for the year.

visiting all the nudist beaches.

say hi if a gonna be there lol"

id love to meet you at one 6f the nudist beaches keep me p6sted where your going to be please

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Wellwe are hitting 10 degrees. So naked at last.

Post new Message to Thread