Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

dafuq?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just stumbling through the latest photos on here, deftly avoiding the industry-standard 'flaccid-cock-hanging-out-of-your-y-fronts-shot-taken-in-your-bedroom-with-your-Power-Rangers-poster-in-the-background' when I was struck dumb by a photograph of simply a deposit of semen. On a dining room table, I believe. I am completely dumbfounded by how this is supposed to highlight your eligibility to other members.

Obviously, the ability to ejaculate is a desired trait in this lifestyle, and I acknowledge that. I am just at a loss as to how a couple of millitres of man-juice hefted across your freshly waxed Ikea work surface is going to garner a response from anyone not out of their mind.

I know I've been away from the scene for quite a while, but I was led to believe that an interesting profile and a dialogue with prospective partners was the way forward. Am I old fashioned and out of touch? Should I stand my ground and stick by my principles, or must I begin posting pictures of my freshly-blasted baby-batter smeared across numerous veneers across Aldershot?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why stick to furniture you could branch out into ornaments, crockery or on plants (inside or out)...

over a year ago

Yes..lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

over a year ago

Try the full condom hanging off the end of your now drooping knob...guaranteed to get knickers dropping all over the town...

*gack*

Post new Message to Thread