Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Beards!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On men, specifically

Yes or no? I've had to stop shaving for a while & have ended up with a fair beard. Was talking to some on here, swapped face pics & all was good. However mine wasn't that recent so I mentioned that it's not the stubble it was in the pic. She said well if you have a shave we can still meet. Obviously she was told where to go!

Now whether this is bad manners or whatever is a whole other thread. To the females really, just wondered if you'd feel the same? Or if you're male if it's happened to you.

Personally I think it's the same principle as me telling a woman we can meet up as long as she has a haircut first

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

I have a goatee (as stated in my profile) and I'm damned if I'm going to shave it off for anyone.

I'm sure it puts lots of people off but hey, I can live with that.

I even had someone agree to meet then when I sent them a face pic they replied saying I look "worrying" and blocked me.

I guess the "metaller" looks doesn't do it for everyone.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"On men, specifically

Yes or no? I've had to stop shaving for a while & have ended up with a fair beard. Was talking to some on here, swapped face pics & all was good. However mine wasn't that recent so I mentioned that it's not the stubble it was in the pic. She said well if you have a shave we can still meet. Obviously she was told where to go!

Now whether this is bad manners or whatever is a whole other thread. To the females really, just wondered if you'd feel the same? Or if you're male if it's happened to you.

Personally I think it's the same principle as me telling a woman we can meet up as long as she has a haircut first "

Don't shave your beard in order to get meets but accept that some women don't like them and won't meet you because of them...simple really...she was out if order asking you to shave but perfectly entitled to express her preference...

over a year ago

Facial hair providing it's trimmed is sexy, Santa Claus beards aren't!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I'm not a fan of facial hair at all. Wouldn't ask someone to shave as if they like their beard that's up to them but prob wouldn't meet.

over a year ago

I am not a fan of beards at all. I don't think they do anything for a guy and they scratch your face when being kissed would never ask someone to shave though, I would have to politely decline a meet. Just personal preference

By *iking.beardMan
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 29/01/14 07:20:52]

By *iking.beardMan
over a year ago

leeds

Beards are the new bbc's. Takes a real women 2 love a real man lol

Under my old user name I did have some messages and chats with people but once we swopwd pics some wasent a fan of the beard and thst was that but I changed my name 2 save any time and so they know from the get go and saves us both disappointmentAs for a beard been ichy and scratchy I have beard shapoop abd tonic that keep it nice and soft and just think of the extra thigh tickerling

over a year ago

I dont mind a bit of stubble even though it scratches Not overly keen on a full beard but I certainly wouldn't ask anyone to shave it off, that's just rude!

over a year ago

I love beards I love beards I love beards... There said it.... It's the first step to recovery.

By *iking.beardMan
over a year ago

leeds

"I love beards I love beards I love beards... There said it.... It's the first step to recovery. "

over a year ago

Hellooooo. I'm here.

Post new Message to Thread