Back to Swingers Chat

Why men faces are hidden on some couples profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because they have a very important job, running the country.

By *ombshellWoman
over a year ago

islington

because some are on fab gayguys and the missus don't know

By *ubybabyCouple
over a year ago

lincoln ish

Its not that at all our faces are hidden on here so that the arseholes that live in our village cant see them and cause us any more trouble. And beleave me they have caused us plenty

over a year ago

because some people like discretion and prefer not having their faces on show to all and sundry, but would rather send them to people they are actually going to meet.

sure your wife would be happy to get a call off a friend of hers saying she has seen your face on the internet.

i have been recognised from my tattoos by a friend of my brother on here, so why would i want to be even more easily recognised by some others that dont know the meaning of the word discreet

over a year ago

"because some people like discretion and prefer not having their faces on show to all and sundry, but would rather send them to people they are actually going to meet.

sure your wife would be happy to get a call off a friend of hers saying she has seen your face on the internet.

i have been recognised from my tattoos by a friend of my brother on here, so why would i want to be even more easily recognised by some others that dont know the meaning of the word discreet"

if you read my profile Clearly yuo would

know that my wife knows i am on a swinging site and i just seen a profile where ladies face was showing and man you paintbrushed so thats why i asked i am not sure why some people have be personal if some one ask a question can people not be adults and give a view on the subject

over a year ago

"because some people like discretion and prefer not having their faces on show to all and sundry, but would rather send them to people they are actually going to meet.

i have been recognised from my tattoos by a friend of my brother on here, so why would i want to be even more easily recognised by some others that dont know the meaning of the word discreet

know that my wife knows i am on a swinging site and i just seen a profile where ladies face was showing and man you paintbrushed so thats why i asked i am not sure why some people have be personal if some one ask a question can people not be adults and give a view on the subject "

i appreciate your good lady knows you are on whatever sites you are, i mean it wouldnt be good for her friends to know and vicariously possibly your extended family then find out.

it aint all about the 2 people involved in the situation

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I have no idea why one half of a couple would show their face and not the other. The discretion argument doesn't hold water since recognising one would lead to recognising the other unless they are fbs that no one else knows about...so that might be your answer.

We did come across a situation once where the guy would only send a blurred shot of himself that could have been anybody yet his partner was happy to provide clear facial pictures. When we met them it was clear he had no interest in joining in at all and we guessed that the blurred shot was his attempt to get us to turn them down.....lesson learned there.

over a year ago

know that my wife knows i am on a swinging site and i just seen a profile where ladies face was showing and man you paintbrushed so thats why i asked i am not sure why some people have be personal if some one ask a question can people not be adults and give a view on the subject

i appreciate your good lady knows you are on whatever sites you are, i mean it wouldnt be good for her friends to know and vicariously possibly your extended family then find out.

it aint all about the 2 people involved in the situation"

As an adult self supporting person i really don't care who knows and who dont as i believe one of the foundation of western democracies are that you should be not be ashamed of what you are or what you do

i understand discretion is needed but why only hide one face not the other

over a year ago

it aint all about the 2 people involved in the situation"

As an adult self supporting person i really don't care who knows and who dont as i believe one of the foundation of western democracies are that you should be not be ashamed of what you are or what you do

i understand discretion is needed but why only hide one face not the other

over a year ago

Because if there like me they have a face like a cows arse

over a year ago

how about they just dont want to show them,if thats not for you,move on to the next profile.simples.

over a year ago

"how about they just dont want to show them,if thats not for you,move on to the next profile.simples."

In fact that goes for all the criticisms about people , if you don't like it move to the next profile

over a year ago

The simple answer to the question is that the profile owner has chosen to display their profile in that way.

You may not like it, you may feel so affronted that you start threads about it, but theres nothing you can do about it.

over a year ago

"how about they just dont want to show them,if thats not for you,move on to the next profile.simples.

In fact that goes for all the criticisms about people , if you don't like it move to the next profile

"

it was a question not a criticism as i never judge people

over a year ago

"how about they just dont want to show them,if thats not for you,move on to the next profile.simples.

it was a question not a criticism as i never judge people "

I forgot to put 50p in "my mindreader of people I don't know on the internet" meter today...if you're that bothered why not ask them?

over a year ago

Simple answer , that one half is happy to show there face the other isnt . As long as there willing to send a face pic for a meet . Then no problem

By *ate_night_massageMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"i believe one of the foundation of western democracies are that you should be not be ashamed of what you are or what you do"

You have a pretty weird conception of democracy! On that argument murder would be legal...

over a year ago

"Because if there like me they have a face like a cows arse"
lol

over a year ago

I reckon because there is more than one account, if just his hidden

Nette

By *ingjayMan
over a year ago

exeter

Does it matter? It doesn't matter one little bit what the guy looks like....... No one is interested in anything but the female, I had it on one of my couples profiles on here, I had contacted a couple with this my single profile who were looking for single guys, I sent face pic but recieved a 'not what we're looking for' fair do's but then they contact me on one of my couples profile that shows same face pic, they seemed keen but I asked em you didn't think my face fit as a single so how have I suddenly become your type just because I have a female..... If I had met them why would I be there I wasn't their type, but they wanted to meet me with a female.....would they just be taking one for the team just to have my female friend, that sucks!!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

You're assuming that the person blocked out is the male half of the couple. Could be a guy that has joined them for fun and site rules say that they mustn't be identifiable.

over a year ago

LOL@ Western Democracy, and the Moon is made of Cheese

over a year ago

" "
Are you looking to shag men then?

95percent of the site are after women and thats including the other women,the ladies here are always the focal point

Why would you want to study the blokes fizzog

over a year ago

"Does it matter? It doesn't matter one little bit what the guy looks like....... No one is interested in anything but the female, I had it on one of my couples profiles on here, I had contacted a couple with this my single profile who were looking for single guys, I sent face pic but recieved a 'not what we're looking for' fair do's but then they contact me on one of my couples profile that shows same face pic, they seemed keen but I asked em you didn't think my face fit as a single so how have I suddenly become your type just because I have a female..... If I had met them why would I be there I wasn't their type, but they wanted to meet me with a female.....would they just be taking one for the team just to have my female friend, that sucks!!

"

Unfortunately thats the game

over a year ago

I would assume they are looking for single women and don't want to scare them off. Reasonable forum question if you ask me. You see something on a profile, think hmmm wonder why that is, and ask a question to a group of people who may be able to shed some light. If you asked each couple individually you may find you are already filtered out because you aren't a single woman or you get blocked for daring to ask. I myself think its unusual to only show one half of the couple. Every couples pics I've looked at has one or two pics of the man if you're lucky and numerous ones of the woman with not much left to the imagination. When I meet a couple I'm not doing it to meet only the woman

over a year ago

is it because they arent so nice looking?

over a year ago

it was a question not a criticism as i never judge people "

yes i know it was a question,and i really didnt mean to sound harsh,but there are too may posts in my opinion that seem to want to queston or criticise the profiles of others,so to go back to my original answer,if someones profile doesnt appeal,for whatever reason,go on to the next one,and the next and the next untill you find one that does

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Does it matter? It doesn't matter one little bit what the guy looks like....... No one is interested in anything but the female, I had it on one of my couples profiles on here, I had contacted a couple with this my single profile who were looking for single guys, I sent face pic but recieved a 'not what we're looking for' fair do's but then they contact me on one of my couples profile that shows same face pic, they seemed keen but I asked em you didn't think my face fit as a single so how have I suddenly become your type just because I have a female..... If I had met them why would I be there I wasn't their type, but they wanted to meet me with a female.....would they just be taking one for the team just to have my female friend, that sucks!!

"

I am interested in more than just the female! When we meet a couple its because we like the look and sound of both.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Because they can! Their profile and their choice....

over a year ago

Totally agree. We haven't ever hide a face but if we did this would be why!

over a year ago

A lot of the replies on these type of threads always remind us of that thing our parents used to say.

When asked certain questions that they didn't or wouldn't want to give an answer to they'd say "Just because!" or "Because I say so!".

No rhyme or reason, can you remember how annoying and frustrating that was?

You'd think adults would be able to reply to other adults legitimate questions in a more enlightening way wouldn't you?

XXXX

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

because they are. why do you need to know anymore than that?

why is your face on your avatar....because it is and thats all i need to know

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"A lot of the replies on these type of threads always remind us of that thing our parents used to say.

When asked certain questions that they didn't or wouldn't want to give an answer to they'd say "Just because!" or "Because I say so!".

You'd think adults would be able to reply to other adults legitimate questions in a more enlightening way wouldn't you?

XXXX"

sometimes 'because' is all the answer you can give though, especially to a generic question like this. maybe if the OP had asked it directly to a cuple with the males face blocked out he would get a more specific answer

over a year ago

" "

Why are you looking to meet couples to play with the male half?

over a year ago

"A lot of the replies on these type of threads always remind us of that thing our parents used to say.

XXXX

sometimes 'because' is all the answer you can give though, especially to a generic question like this. maybe if the OP had asked it directly to a cuple with the males face blocked out he would get a more specific answer"

But surely the owners of such profiles who read this thread could give a 'positive' answer.

"Because" should only be the first word in the answer, not the bottom line.

It's as annoying as "Whatever!".

XXXX

By *ilyflo1Woman
over a year ago

Horsham

If a couple message me and all the pics (if there are any) are of her and there are none of him, I just delete the message. End of.

over a year ago

XXXX"

No ?

over a year ago

Maybe that wasn't her other half in the pic, we have a pic in our gallery with Donna standing next to a sailor, obviously I edited his face

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Hubbys face kinda only hidden by his beard

over a year ago

We like to see both parties in a couple as we don't really like "blind dates" we do have a pic of us both and like to at least see what the pair look like as mostly see the girl only pics as "bait" (sorry if that sounds crass) .

It is nice to have an inkling of what the other couple look like before meeting for a drink and chat too.

No reason not to show a nice pic and follow up with something a little more sensual.

over a year ago

Our face pics are private, but we do send them out to potential meets.

over a year ago

XXXX"

over a year ago

"We like to see both parties in a couple as we don't really like "blind dates" we do have a pic of us both and like to at least see what the pair look like as mostly see the girl only pics as "bait" (sorry if that sounds crass) .

It is nice to have an inkling of what the other couple look like before meeting for a drink and chat too.

No reason not to show a nice pic and follow up with something a little more sensual.

"

Post new Message to Thread