Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Messaging People Who Know You

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone on here ever messaged anyone, who it turns out they know, and did it turn out badly?

I am not sure, but I think I may have messaged a couple who know my in laws, so am on tenterhooks now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It has happened the other way round to us, we always block.

This couple are unlikely to say anything, it would mean outing themselves. Did you send a face picture?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes, I always send a face pic when messaging someone, because on the whole as a solo male, without face pic there is no chance of a reply - which means messaging is a game of Russian roulette, because a lot of the time I am messaging with a face pic to people whose face I am not going to see.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was thinking a similar thing only yesterday except my thoughts were; what if you friended someone and they had loads of sexy, explicit photos in their public gallery which you thought "Hell yeah" and you've been perving over them for weeks only to befriend them and see a face pic in their private gallery and it turns out to be someone you know...!

Awkward!

Maybe

over a year ago

"I was thinking a similar thing only yesterday except my thoughts were; what if you friended someone and they had loads of sexy, explicit photos in their public gallery which you thought "Hell yeah" and you've been perving over them for weeks only to befriend them and see a face pic in their private gallery and it turns out to be someone you know...!

Awkward!

Maybe "

Yer especially if it turns out to be your mum lol

over a year ago

Not yet although did have someone who said they knew me...even got my job right...did worry me for a bit until i worked our he was just an idiot trying to scare me (he succeeded!)

over a year ago

The onlly real reasons for blocking people you know are

You want to keep this part of your life secret

Your a liar

Your a fake

Your wife doesn't know

Your husband doesn't know

We don't automatically block people we know personally etc , as we have nothing to hide . If we block people it's because they are pests.

The way we see it is if they are friends in real life, why not be friends here. Many a good night out can be had , without having sex

By *allieJWoman
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Not from this site.

On another site, a couple of years ago, a guy got in touch and we messaged for a couple of hours. Then a light bulb moment!!!. I asked him if he was 'Fred' (other names are available). It was, we share a interest in the real world which involves traveling all over the UK so see each other a few times a year. We did have a drink the next time we met and a laugh. But no uncomfortable moments when we do meet.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

The onlly real reasons for blocking people you know are

You want to keep this part of your life secret

Your a liar

Your a fake

Your wife doesn't know

Your husband doesn't know

We don't automatically block people we know personally etc , as we have nothing to hide . If we block people it's because they are pests.

The way we see it is if they are friends in real life, why not be friends here. Many a good night out can be had , without having sex "

Blocking people you know is a choice for us all and one we make, keeping this part of our life private suits us.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yes, I always send a face pic when messaging someone, because on the whole as a solo male, without face pic there is no chance of a reply - which means messaging is a game of Russian roulette, because a lot of the time I am messaging with a face pic to people whose face I am not going to see. "

Yes I agree with you it is a game of Russian roulette I don't really have an answer to that one

over a year ago

Not on here but on another site we used I had this gorgeous woman message me ( I am the female half of this profile writing) and we were getting to know each other, but then she started dropping things into the conversation that only family members knew or my best friend like my proper name and it turns out it was my sisters wife ! and I did bloke her as she is a sh*t stirring witch, when we seen her and my sister next they tried to have a go saying we were morally wrong and stuff like that but as we said so long as we are happy and we arnt cheating ( which we aint as we know exactly what the other is up to if we play apart) what business is it of hers. I didnt have a face pic but i did have a pic of my hand on my profile where you could see part of my wrist tattoo which is one of a kind x

over a year ago

It can be a small world as Disney say in that annoying song.

I've seen someone I've met socially who are semi kind of sort of family on here and I said hello..

I don't thing they were impressed.

Post new Message to Thread