Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couple profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have noticed on few profiles that the man writes for the woman, it sounds so 3rd person when they say she enjoys this and that, it would be fun to see the woman write abit as well onit, dont you to?.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tmmCouple
over a year ago

harlow

I (R) wrote the profile and update it, add photos and the like but P answers nearly all the messages... Just the way it works for us.

I think it's perfectly fine for the guy to write the profile if that's what works for them. He should know the Mrs. well enough to know what she likes and is capable of

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I (mrs) wrote ours, after discussing with P what we both wanted to say, just because we think sharing everything is the way it works for us xx

over a year ago

Yes your right there as she knows what she likes more I think so to.

over a year ago

"I (R) wrote the profile and update it, add photos and the like but P answers nearly all the messages... Just the way it works for us.

I think it's perfectly fine for the guy to write the profile if that's what works for them. He should know the Mrs. well enough to know what she likes and is capable of "

lol forgot the quote....... Yes your right there as she knows what she likes more I think so to.

over a year ago

do you really think that the male half of a couple just writes the profile then lets the female know what she now likes?

i wrote our profile.

i know what she likes because, guess what, we talk about everything, especially everything we do on here

if she wants to try something new she lets me know and i figure out how to fit it in, same as if she wants something removed cuz she is no longer interested.

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

"do you really think that the male half of a couple just writes the profile then lets the female know what she now likes?

i wrote our profile.

i know what she likes because, guess what, we talk about everything, especially everything we do on here

if she wants to try something new she lets me know and i figure out how to fit it in, same as if she wants something removed cuz she is no longer interested.

"

over a year ago

I write our profile coz i'm a Bloke therefore i know what Nette likes coz i'm always right..simple innit

over a year ago

"I write our profile coz i'm a Bloke therefore i know what Nette likes coz i'm always right..simple innit "

over a year ago

I bet you wouldn't have any problem if the female wrote the whole profile about herself and him.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Our profile is a joint effort, we're always changing it slightly as a result of mutual discussion and experience.

over a year ago

"I bet you wouldn't have any problem if the female wrote the whole profile about herself and him. "
Its not a problem, just an observation x

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

I think our profile is written in a fashion that it sounds like both of us have written it for each other. But that is just a style.

Mark wrote it and then Liz edited it. It's been chopped and changed a few times, since it was written.

By *larateeCouple
over a year ago

Central scotland

Both if us send out our post x

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

I wrote our profile but we both read messages etc..

Fem

over a year ago

"I bet you wouldn't have any problem if the female wrote the whole profile about herself and him. Its not a problem, just an observation x"

Ok. I bet you wouldn't of observed it if it was wrote from her point of view then

over a year ago

"I bet you wouldn't have any problem if the female wrote the whole profile about herself and him. Its not a problem, just an observation x

Ok. I bet you wouldn't of observed it if it was wrote from her point of view then "

Yes I think you are right there lol.

over a year ago

lmao, do you backtrack on everything you say?

over a year ago

"I bet you wouldn't have any problem if the female wrote the whole profile about herself and him. Its not a problem, just an observation x

Ok. I bet you wouldn't of observed it if it was wrote from her point of view then Yes I think you are right there lol."

I'm always right.

over a year ago

My wife pretty much wrote our entire profile, as she is the brains of this entire operation.

By *ice Thick CockkMan
over a year ago

Belfast

A couple profile isn't just about the female its about both seeing as why they are on as a "couple"

over a year ago

We both contribute to everything as it's a couple x

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Ours is a team effort. We each dip in and change things as required. We also each send and reply to messages depending on who is least busy with work and other commitments.

over a year ago

Many people are in a relationship based on love and or need.

No two people are the same, some have a low sex drive, some have a high sex drive, some like cake, some like fruit, some are fit, some are fat, remember opposites attract, so it follows that one person in a relationship may want to swing, have more sex, try new things, Many people are not sure of their sexuality, they marry to fit in with family or society expectations,

To keep a marriage or relationship going some will agree to let their partner have sex with strangers,

Love isn't about sex, but sex is one part of love.

Many people on a sex or swingers site are here because their partner is afraid of losing them and being alone, and let them play.

Many people see random sex, as a way of keeping a boring marriage going, and cheat on their partner,

Nothing is written in stone, but by reading profiles you can get an idea of who wants to be here and their reasons.

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

My better half has little interest in looking on this site , but every evening she asks me if ive found her a new admirer

But this does not mean its a one sided show as I feel I know her better than most , and she loves it when we get a meet or a evening out to a club

over a year ago

"A couple profile isn't just about the female "

Sadly I suspect that for some single men it is.

over a year ago

We both wrote our profile but often answer messages from a third person perspective

By *angerpointCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

Our profile was written be me (mrs) and I arrange all the meets and answer most of our messages. The hubby always checks what Ive written and reads all the messages we get unless they are abusive and he then replies before blocking. It just works better for us this way. I am naturally more out going and find conversation easier but all our decisions are made as a couple.

over a year ago

"Many people are in a relationship based on love and or need.

No two people are the same, some have a low sex drive, some have a high sex drive, some like cake, some like fruit, some are fit, some are fat, remember opposites attract, so it follows that one person in a relationship may want to swing, have more sex, try new things, Many people are not sure of their sexuality, they marry to fit in with family or society expectations,

To keep a marriage or relationship going some will agree to let their partner have sex with strangers,

Love isn't about sex, but sex is one part of love.

Many people on a sex or swingers site are here because their partner is afraid of losing them and being alone, and let them play.

Many people see random sex, as a way of keeping a boring marriage going, and cheat on their partner,

Nothing is written in stone, but by reading profiles you can get an idea of who wants to be here and their reasons."

agree with a lot of that, have seen plenty of evidence to support it

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

"My better half has little interest in looking on this site , but every evening she asks me if ive found her a new admirer

But this does not mean its a one sided show as I feel I know her better than most , and she loves it when we get a meet or a evening out to a club"

I ought to say that the reason why better half doesnt want to get involved on here is that she sits in front a computer screen all day and she says the last thing she intends to do when she gets home is to do the same

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I can't quote long messages on my phone but I think there's a lot of truth in manriders post too.

Post new Message to Thread