Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Notices to Sydney University

Jump to newest

By *rinking-in-la OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

PLEASE BE WARNED THIS IS A LEGAL NOTICE: I do not give any person or institution permission express or implied to use or reproduce for any purpose including study; any information, materials and or photographs in any form both current or future contained in this profile on this web site or any associated sites. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action. Any such usage will be considered as a breach of my/our legal right to privacy and I will prosecute any persons or company doing so

This is very common on some profiles. Given that the rights expressed in this profile are there whether or not you write this faux legalese, what caused people to put this on their profile in the first place and do people think it will make a difference? I am curious to know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's an easy cut and paste to make the profile look longer.

What makes me laugh is when the Sydney disclaimer has more words than the actual profile

over a year ago

No as we all know alot of people dont read the full profile so will prob go un noticed and they will use what they want anyway

By *irtyGirlandDaddyCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Yes it is actually a load of bollocks both legally and factually, and is actually a very long running joke at the poster's expense. It was first posted years ago on a much bigger and better known site than this, which I won't mention unless it upsets the fab censors, with the encouragement to make your friends post it on their profile too. Then the originator sat back and got his jollies by seeing how fast it spread across the web. Sydney university don't, and never have, had any interest in profiles like these. Now it's such a common sight on swingers profiles that the joke keeps getting perpetuated. Personally speaking, if any university did have a degree course based on study of swinging profiles, I'd have got my Phd years ago!

Actually, it's not all bad. On a previous solo profile I ended with - To Sydney University and other Institutions, I DON'T GIVE A TOSS if you use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current or future. If you do, it will result in a serious inflation of my ego and the international infamy I so richly deserve.

Believe it or not, that got me a couple of successful meets and I recommend you post a similar warning as well. Now, lets see how quickly THAT spreads!

Daddy

over a year ago

Think l will put that on mine lol

By *ingjayMan
over a year ago

exeter

Look what the bastards did with my profile!!!

By *rinking-in-la OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Look what the bastards did with my profile!!!"

Bastards.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Haha, good one

over a year ago

Sydney can do whatever he likes to my profile

over a year ago

Ha ha !! Legend ! Lol x

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

It makes a great fuckwit filter.

over a year ago

If swinging is what they study down under then I say ENROL ME!!!

over a year ago

It's just an urban myth / conspiracy theory / call it whatever you want - I'm sure there isn't an ounce of truth in it.

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

Nice one.

over a year ago

I get a hard on every time I walk past Sydney Uni.

Post new Message to Thread