Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

outdated veri's!

Jump to newest

By *inxanddappa OP   Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

i think its rich how many couples comment on all things swinging like what constitutes a bi-guy, a bi-girl, a bbc, a bbw, but the one that makes me laugh the most is when they try to define 'timewaster'...

Heres the thing, they have some old veri from 2012, the last pic posted was like 18 months ago yet there logged in every single day posting in forums like experts, and sending out winks likes condoms in a Hugh Hefner party... if they aint time wasters then what are they? i think fab should remove peoples veri's if they havent had any meets after lets say 6 months

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol then all single guys would be removed from the site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seems fair. Next post please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who says that just because someone is showing no veries they haven't been meeting.

I've met loads of people that don't veri or aren't on fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

What would that achieve, they aren't badges of honour.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

"lol then all single guys would be removed from the site."

lmao i know its not perfect haha

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

They sound like people comfortable in their own skin, who couldn't give a fuck what people think they should do, but are happy doing what they want to do!

Reply privately

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

"Who says that just because someone is showing no veries they haven't been meeting.

I've met loads of people that don't veri or aren't on fab"

We havent got any fresh veries from the last few months, having said that we often go to clubs and have friends who we meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol then all single guys would be removed from the site.

lmao i know its not perfect haha "

lol no it wouldnt be x.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our meets no way reflect the amount if meets we've had we hardly bother with them anymore they are an indicator at best, but we've had loads if meets at clubs in the last 6 months an believe it or not fab tends not to be mentioned, so are we time wasters

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

They were verified genuine. They can't become ungenuine! Photos are out of date as soon as they are taken. Good photos should be kept for others (like me) to enjoy.

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Sorry, but I think you have the definition of a timewaster WRONG!

They are not wasting anyone's time, unless they are arranging meets and not turning up!

Why is everyone so concerned about how others use the site?

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP you're leaving at the end of the week anyway

No point getting your knickers in a twist about how other people run their profiles or use fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP you're leaving at the end of the week anyway

No point getting your knickers in a twist about how other people run their profiles or use fab "

says the timewasting offender above...dont listen to her...in fact..its probably the male half typing

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree weve had numorous meets but asked not to very in fact we don't contact anybody who has verys as long as your arm because it makes us feel as another notch.we will never show more than two or three

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Everyone is free to use the site how they like. What is the obsession with what other people do?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Having read your profile and perved your pics , we would just like to say that the ops profile us one of the best we have seen on fab .

Jeez , if only we were not so far away !

Oh , and regarding the post ..... Totally agree with everything you have said .

Far too many vociferous forum posters rarely meet , and some are just on fab for the forums with no intention of meeting .

Fortunately only about 2% of members use the forums

Reply privately

over a year ago

No point getting your knickers in a twist about how other people run their profiles or use fab

says the timewasting offender above...dont listen to her...in fact..its probably the male half typing

"

Im dictating as I paint my nails!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Meetings doesn't necessarily mean verify....verification isn't something that everyone shares or gives on here doesn't mean your not what or who you say you are..just saying..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im dictating as I paint my nails! "

it did sound a bit odd when u said u were getting hard watching me wank...........

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/01/14 20:52:00]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Everyone is free to use the site how they like. What is the obsession with what other people do? "

Reply privately

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

We had to take some time out from swinging last year as I had major surgery....so their was more than 6 months between our verifications.

That doesn't make us timewasters! people are entitled to use the site however they wish....it's not about notches on the bedpost

Mrs Dirty

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Oh and repeat meets doesn't mean repeat verifications! I've been meeting someone for nearly 3 years! Shock horror, he has to verify me every time to keep them fresh!

But again I will say/ask...WHY do 'what others do' make others so incensed???

Another shaky head smilie required......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Everyone is free to use the site how they like. What is the obsession with what other people do? "

Exactly! Where does it say in the site rules that we HAVE to meet?

I't says on my profile that I'm not meeting at the moment and the reason. I fail to see how that makes me a time waster.

I'm not miss leading anyone, I'm not arranging meets and cancelling or not turning up.

I'm enjoying chatting to the few men that are lifting my spirits, reading and occasionally posting in the Forums.

I can't see where the problem is with that!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

[Removed by poster at 23/01/14 21:05:05]

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't know why there are so many people on here who concern themselves with what others do or how they meet. So they only come on to chat or use the forums? So what? So they don't insist on verifications when they meet? So what?

I'd rather spend time getting to know someone without an axe to grind than meet someone who thinks others should do what they say.

Reply privately

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

You could be talking about us in your OP.

We haven't been meeting recently, haven't taken any new pics recently and that's the way it's staying until we decide otherwise.

Our pictures are still us. Our veris are still valid.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Who says that just because someone is showing no veries they haven't been meeting.

Totally agree - the main point for many of us is to meet verified members, and then to get to know others before meets, based on our own criteria.

Unless someone has multiple profiles, how does one keep count of how many winks someone is sending btw?

Veris are a good filtering tool, and many people are not going to be so pushed to verify others, if their meets are already verified and thus past the first main barrier.

Alot of us are weary of sex diary type veris, where lurid descriptions and partners get stunning reviews for their prowess, and I think this has maybe lulled them a bit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aww bless. It's cute when people spit their dummies out because no-one will play with them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Our meets no way reflect the amount if meets we've had we hardly bother with them anymore they are an indicator at best, but we've had loads if meets at clubs in the last 6 months an believe it or not fab tends not to be mentioned, so are we time wasters "

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Unless meets are pre-arranged via a calendar system on fab, and then confirmed as shows or no shows, then fab will not know how many meets people are having. And this would be a major upgrade to fab, cost money, and isn't likely that wanted by many people. At some point, we have to be responsible for ourselves, and add in the precautionary measures that we may need. Sometimes it's too easy to expect alot more from fab than is reasonable for a largely free site.

Reply privately

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Everyone is free to use the site how they like. What is the obsession with what other people do?

I't says on my profile that I'm not meeting at the moment and the reason. I fail to see how that makes me a time waster.

I'm not miss leading anyone, I'm not arranging meets and cancelling or not turning up.

I'm enjoying chatting to the few men that are lifting my spirits, reading and occasionally posting in the Forums.

I can't see where the problem is with that! "

The problem is you should be wrapping your legs around the OP's head

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Everyone is free to use the site how they like. What is the obsession with what other people do?

I can't see where the problem is with that!

The problem is you should be wrapping your legs around the OP's head"

That had me laughing out loud!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i think its rich how many couples comment on all things swinging like what constitutes a bi-guy, a bi-girl, a bbc, a bbw, but the one that makes me laugh the most is when they try to define 'timewaster'...

Heres the thing, they have some old veri from 2012, the last pic posted was like 18 months ago yet there logged in every single day posting in forums like experts, and sending out winks likes condoms in a Hugh Hefner party... if they aint time wasters then what are they? i think fab should remove peoples veri's if they havent had any meets after lets say 6 months "

Then i should be gone. I'm picky. Sue me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

"We had to take some time out from swinging last year as I had major surgery....so their was more than 6 months between our verifications.

That doesn't make us timewasters! people are entitled to use the site however they wish....it's not about notches on the bedpost

Mrs Dirty "

hey am sorry to hear that, i take on board what you guys say, it was more a radical suggestion moreso than a serious attempt at changing how the site works, interms of provoking thought among the many who and are quite clearly timewasters... and lets face it, its the biggest problem on the site, hence why we are not renewing our subscription when it runs out in 8 days... but we do hope all ended well with your operation and hope you back to full health x

Reply privately

over a year ago

We will keep doing what we're doing, as we like doing what we're doing, and how we're doing it!

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"We will keep doing what we're doing, as we like doing what we're doing, and how we're doing it!

"

What ya doing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We will keep doing what we're doing, as we like doing what we're doing, and how we're doing it!

What ya doing?"

Doing it

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

What ya doing?

Doing it "

Picking your nose and chewing it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We had to take some time out from swinging last year as I had major surgery....so their was more than 6 months between our verifications.

Mrs Dirty

hey am sorry to hear that, i take on board what you guys say, it was more a radical suggestion moreso than a serious attempt at changing how the site works, interms of provoking thought among the many who and are quite clearly timewasters... and lets face it, its the biggest problem on the site, hence why we are not renewing our subscription when it runs out in 8 days... but we do hope all ended well with your operation and hope you back to full health x"

I can't say we have come across any timewasters, but there again we have a life other than swinging.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

"Aww bless. It's cute when people spit their dummies out because no-one will play with them."

check out our vari's!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What ya doing?

Doing it

Picking your nose and chewing it?"

Yuck!! Your just wrong very wrong!!

Now stop hyjacking this thread!

What's your thoughts on the op?

Reply privately

over a year ago

why does there seem to be so many "mini megalomaniacs on here" who seem to think its their duty or calling in life to dictate how others use this site or run their profiles?maybe they should start their own site AND then they can set the rules?

Reply privately

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Everyone is a protental timewaster until they turn up

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

What ya doing?

Doing it

What's your thoughts on the op? "

I like their Hugh Heffner condom comment. It made me

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"They sound like people comfortable in their own skin, who couldn't give a fuck what people think they should do, but are happy doing what they want to do! "

Yep!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What ya doing?

Doing it

What's your thoughts on the op?

I like their Hugh Heffner condom comment. It made me "

It doesn't take you much to

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't really understand the issue...if you think someone with older veri's and old pics is a timewaster then there's a simple way to prevent them causing you problems....don't message them! Confused as to why you are leaving the site because there are a few less active people when, as you have pointed out, you are having success through it? Clearly something is working in your favour...but guess it's easier to focus on what you think others are doing wrong rather than making the best of the site for yourself?

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I don't show play veris, as other posters have pointed out it's my profile and I will run it how I see fit

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Aww bless. It's cute when people spit their dummies out because no-one will play with them.

check out our vari's! "

seems somethings not quite right if your having so many meets but still moaning about the site.

Your veries are two single males and a very young couple if you want us to look and disect them.

We think we could do that in four days if its a competition...lol

You can leave before your 5 quid badge runs out you know , its not the law to stay.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

"Aww bless. It's cute when people spit their dummies out because no-one will play with them.

check out our vari's! seems somethings not quite right if your having so many meets but still moaning about the site.

Your veries are two single males and a very young couple if you want us to look and disect them.

We think we could do that in four days if its a competition...lol

You can leave before your 5 quid badge runs out you know , its not the law to stay. "

thankyou but it cost us a whole fiver so we'll rather stay to the end if its alright with you ...

Reply privately

By *ed and lexyCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

My favourite playmate isn't on fab, am i a time waster...... hmmmm dont think so.

As long as if you turn up to any meet u arange who cares.

Reply privately

over a year ago

exactly, we had a rather lovely session with a cute couple last weekend.

they arent on here so there is no proof to anyone else.

6 months, there could be any reason, working abroad, missus pregnant and refusing to meet during it, and so on.

why do the forum police seem intent on dictating how people should be using fab and how profiles should and shouldnt be deemed acceptable?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a timewaster cos I'm private sorry everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a timewaster cos I'm private sorry everyone "

Me too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why do other peoples veris bother you? Your leaving next week don't let it get to you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

"Why do other peoples veris bother you? Your leaving next week don't let it get to you "

doesnt bother us, we dont lose any sleep over it, we've questioned weather we need to do this and in fairness we find that effort put into finding a meet is much greater than the pleasure of meet when it happens... plus we joined to meet a couple but have since found out that most couple are infact full of shit and dont go on meets but have instead and bag of excuses as to why they dont meet, fact is if you aint meeting then you aint swinging, so if you claim to be a swinger that doesnt meet then your a timewaster..... QUE THE REST OF EXCUSES

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

6 months, there could be any reason, working abroad, missus pregnant and refusing to meet during it, and so on.

why do the forum police seem intent on dictating how people should be using fab and how profiles should and shouldnt be deemed acceptable?"

but the irony is that is isn't the "forum police"....

its the "I am so bad at selecting potential people to play with and its not my fault in any way shape or form so therefore I am blameless and everyone else are timewasters" police.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh I don't know..... Youngsters of today!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do other peoples veris bother you? Your leaving next week don't let it get to you

doesnt bother us, we dont lose any sleep over it, we've questioned weather we need to do this and in fairness we find that effort put into finding a meet is much greater than the pleasure of meet when it happens... plus we joined to meet a couple but have since found out that most couple are infact full of shit and dont go on meets but have instead and bag of excuses as to why they dont meet, fact is if you aint meeting then you aint swinging, so if you claim to be a swinger that doesnt meet then your a timewaster..... QUE THE REST OF EXCUSES "

Why not just go to swinging clubs to meet people rather than try and get meets off here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

why do the forum police seem intent on dictating how people should be using fab and how profiles should and shouldnt be deemed acceptable?

but the irony is that is isn't the "forum police"....

its the "I am so bad at selecting potential people to play with and its not my fault in any way shape or form so therefore I am blameless and everyone else are timewasters" police.....

"

no chance of me being the baddest with you around!

Reply privately

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"... plus we joined to meet a couple but have since found out that most couple are infact full of shit and dont go on meets but have instead and bag of excuses as to why they dont meet"

WOW congrats on speaking to the majority of the couples on this site in your short time here, and deeming thm to be full of shit, that is some mean feat!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

"Why do other peoples veris bother you? Your leaving next week don't let it get to you

doesnt bother us, we dont lose any sleep over it, we've questioned weather we need to do this and in fairness we find that effort put into finding a meet is much greater than the pleasure of meet when it happens... plus we joined to meet a couple but have since found out that most couple are infact full of shit and dont go on meets but have instead and bag of excuses as to why they dont meet, fact is if you aint meeting then you aint swinging, so if you claim to be a swinger that doesnt meet then your a timewaster..... QUE THE REST OF EXCUSES

Why not just go to swinging clubs to meet people rather than try and get meets off here "

we've been to clubs but didnt find it as warming as we'd hope it would be, plus our age seemed to play a factor as many of the couples were alot older and had children our ages so perhaps we're not attracted us in a way that made them want to play, we probs felt the same, but we have been a few times and its wasnt successful, but we've talked and although we more than have the belly for this, we're gonna be leaving this site.. we just wanted to hear some thought on some of the things we dont understand about swinging before we leave

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

"... plus we joined to meet a couple but have since found out that most couple are infact full of shit and dont go on meets but have instead and bag of excuses as to why they dont meet

WOW congrats on speaking to the majority of the couples on this site in your short time here, and deeming thm to be full of shit, that is some mean feat!!! "

no am sure it only reaches a few... most couples dont bother with the forum, their to busy wasting some poor persons time!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

this thread's funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

" this thread's funny "

glad you like it

Reply privately

over a year ago

As far as I'm concerned, you can only label someone a time waster if you've arranged a meet, spent time getting ready, traveled to a venue and sat there like a nob for them not to show and not even send a poor excuse. Questioning how people run their profiles is like questioning how someone lives their life. None of our business really, they'll do what they want to do and as long as they are using the site within the rules and not being abusive then let them carry on and leave them be.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

" this thread's funny

glad you like it "

oh I do.....

Reply privately

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

We go to clubs and if we get on with someone then age isn't an issue. OP you come across as really aggressive and negative...on here and on your profile! swinging is meant to be fun and if you don't come across that way then it will put people off meeting.

Mrs Dirty

Reply privately

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"... plus we joined to meet a couple but have since found out that most couple are infact full of shit and dont go on meets but have instead and bag of excuses as to why they dont meet

WOW congrats on speaking to the majority of the couples on this site in your short time here, and deeming thm to be full of shit, that is some mean feat!!!

no am sure it only reaches a few... most couples dont bother with the forum, their to busy wasting some poor persons time! "

well its pretty obvious you can't handle being rejected, and its everyone else's fault.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

"As far as I'm concerned, you can only label someone a time waster if you've arranged a meet, spent time getting ready, traveled to a venue and sat there like a nob for them not to show and not even send a poor excuse. Questioning how people run their profiles is like questioning how someone lives their life. None of our business really, they'll do what they want to do and as long as they are using the site within the rules and not being abusive then let them carry on and leave them be."

fair comment, but something has to be said for the people who consume so much of our time knowing that a meet will never be possible, surely they too earn the timewasters badge of disgrace too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, what's your problem? A time waster is someone who arranges a meet and doesn't show up. Someone who posts on the forums but is not arranging meets at this time is not wasting anyone's time so not something to get upset about.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"As far as I'm concerned, you can only label someone a time waster if you've arranged a meet, spent time getting ready, traveled to a venue and sat there like a nob for them not to show and not even send a poor excuse. Questioning how people run their profiles is like questioning how someone lives their life. None of our business really, they'll do what they want to do and as long as they are using the site within the rules and not being abusive then let them carry on and leave them be.

fair comment, but something has to be said for the people who consume so much of our time knowing that a meet will never be possible, surely they too earn the timewasters badge of disgrace too? "

I would suggest then that you change the way you communicate with people, we learned quite early on how to spot people who are all talk.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We only go to clubs and always have a brilliant time. Age has never been an issue and as a couple we're younger than you guys OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

"What stupid topic to post ffs its getting worse maybe fab should ban these silly posts u dont no reason why ther not neeting u ever thought the lady might be pregnant or some thing wat a tool u really are

so your suggesting their all pregnant... if you believe that then its defo not me whos the 'tool' you put it... very weak comment! never said they where all pregnant i said they could be pregnant or SOME THING WHICH MEANS ANYTHING SOME THING YENO btw u have bin here only 4 months and have only 3 verts wow ur really givin it ago in the last 4 months i must have 6 or 6 verts if not more between here and another sit so.whos th tool now btw way ur profile is really attractive giving about the site and the people on it the sooner ur membership runs out in 8 days as u said the better the sit would be without people like u givin it all large lol "

your the only one here being nasty and rude, perhaps the site would be better without you as its you that's 'givin it all the large' and i bet you dont even know why do you??

Reply privately

over a year ago

We met a couple last weekend but didn't veri each other because we are friends & meet a lot so would be loads of just meeting them lol

Verifications are to establish if someone is genuine or not!!

It's not a status for bed notches

Reply privately

over a year ago

If they consume so much time then look at what you are doing wrong...

And if it's that big a deal to you don't message or reply to people who haven't recently been verified. It's that simple.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What stupid topic to post ffs its getting worse maybe fab should ban these silly posts u dont no reason why ther not neeting u ever thought the lady might be pregnant or some thing wat a tool u really are

so your suggesting their all pregnant... if you believe that then its defo not me whos the 'tool' you put it... very weak comment! never said they where all pregnant i said they could be pregnant or SOME THING WHICH MEANS ANYTHING SOME THING YENO btw u have bin here only 4 months and have only 3 verts wow ur really givin it ago in the last 4 months i must have 6 or 6 verts if not more between here and another sit so.whos th tool now btw way ur profile is really attractive giving about the site and the people on it the sooner ur membership runs out in 8 days as u said the better the sit would be without people like u givin it all large lol

your the only one here being nasty and rude, perhaps the site would be better without you as its you that's 'givin it all the large' and i bet you dont even know why do you?? "

ouch! Harsh.

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

People can just be on here to socialise on the forums if they choose, you can use this site as you like it.

Just don't send any winks in case you are waisting people's time and someone somewhere has stopped eating a toffee crisp and is counting your winks sent....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was a bit excited when we got our first couple of veris being new but now I'm not too worried, met some lovely people, means more than a veri

Nette

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also we are vertified by 14 people that met us at our home 2 couples and the rest single males in the space of 7 months your on here 4 months with 3 veris yeh your really given the site a good go lol

so dont paint all couples with ur silly no couples wont meet anyones brush cause thats pure bs

Reply privately

By *r Mahogany70Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"As far as I'm concerned, you can only label someone a time waster if you've arranged a meet, spent time getting ready, traveled to a venue and sat there like a nob for them not to show and not even send a poor excuse. Questioning how people run their profiles is like questioning how someone lives their life. None of our business really, they'll do what they want to do and as long as they are using the site within the rules and not being abusive then let them carry on and leave them be.

fair comment, but something has to be said for the people who consume so much of our time knowing that a meet will never be possible, surely they too earn the timewasters badge of disgrace too? "

Well I for one wish you luck. I've read your profile and it made me smile knowing it contained grains of truth that was sure to upset a few.

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

doesnt bother us, we dont lose any sleep over it, we've questioned weather we need to do this and in fairness we find that effort put into finding a meet is much greater than the pleasure of meet when it happens... plus we joined to meet a couple but have since found out that most couple are infact full of shit and dont go on meets but have instead and bag of excuses as to why they dont meet, fact is if you aint meeting then you aint swinging, so if you claim to be a swinger that doesnt meet then your a timewaster..... QUE THE REST OF EXCUSES "

Maybe some people just don't want to meet you and lie to you about not meeting to try and let you down gently?

It happens in all walks of life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im just to sick to my teeth like people like you putting genuine couples down ur saying couples wont meet couples wont meet over an over again and its annoying if the site is not good enough for u or not up to ur standards well leave it no body is stopping u also not all couples/women or males are on here for meets swinging can also be a social side of life aswell as sex so maybe do ur homework on swinging before u get on ur high horse moaning about people who meet u!!!!

Reply privately

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Well we fall into that. Our first Verification disappeared as the couple left the site.

Our next ones where webcam only.

Then there was some 2 - 3 years break as we had other priorities.

Then we got some verifications from some lovely people we met recently.

Also we don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, but apart from that we conform.

Seriously verification's are an indicator. But it would take me all of 24 hours to create what 10 different accounts as several different people with photos, (faces as that seems to convince some people). And use them to cross verify for the next 5 years. (using the 6 month guidelines).

The only genuine way to check someone is genuine is to meet them.

We where chatting a couple of weeks ago with a couple who use this site and they checked all the verifications on a couple, yet when they turned up it was 2 blokes. Not the guy and girl that they had seen in pictures, on webcam and chatted to over the phone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im just to sick to my teeth like people like you putting genuine couples down ur saying couples wont meet couples wont meet over an over again and its annoying if the site is not good enough for u or not up to ur standards well leave it no body is stopping u also not all couples/women or males are on here for meets swinging can also be a social side of life aswell as sex so maybe do ur homework on swinging before u get on ur high horse moaning about people who meet u!!!!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Due to where we live going 6 months between meets is not uncommon to us. The majority of people we meet are holiday makers and that's seasonal.

If verifications are about the persons character and personality then wheres the problem ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

"We go to clubs and if we get on with someone then age isn't an issue. OP you come across as really aggressive and negative...on here and on your profile! swinging is meant to be fun and if you don't come across that way then it will put people off meeting.

Mrs Dirty "

my profile was only changed today Mrs Dirty... am just saying what alot of people feel seem as though we are done with this site, many couples talk about the same thing but dont post their concerns in the forum because their are so many forum bullies and vultures ready to jump on a bandwagon and assassinate anyone who dare say something objective, if you see how many private messages of support it get when ever i open a thread i just wish those guys were as bold as me and post what they really think based what they have experienced, but due to the attitude of the regular posters they feel affraid but post in private, admin is free to check my mail and confirm this. as for being aggressive, i dont see how you can profile me in such a way, so the one who speaks up is the aggressive one.. provocative activist maybe but not aggressive, trust me i can even manage agree sex

Reply privately

over a year ago

Darlington

"We go to clubs and if we get on with someone then age isn't an issue. OP you come across as really aggressive and negative...on here and on your profile! swinging is meant to be fun and if you don't come across that way then it will put people off meeting.

Mrs Dirty

my profile was only changed today Mrs Dirty... am just saying what alot of people feel seem as though we are done with this site, many couples talk about the same thing but dont post their concerns in the forum because their are so many forum bullies and vultures ready to jump on a bandwagon and assassinate anyone who dare say something objective, if you see how many private messages of support it get when ever i open a thread i just wish those guys were as bold as me and post what they really think based what they have experienced, but due to the attitude of the regular posters they feel affraid but post in private, admin is free to check my mail and confirm this. as for being aggressive, i dont see how you can profile me in such a way, so the one who speaks up is the aggressive one.. provocative activist maybe but not aggressive, trust me i can even manage agree sex "

*i even cant manage angry sex*

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can i rant?

...it's so annoying when people say some of us aren't genuine and that the 'young' ones never turn up to meets.

I mean, i don't think i can get any more genuine; i'm photo verified, meet verified, cam verified, phone verified..i don't think any other verification is left. What else can i do to prove i'm genuine?

How and why do i use the site? I'm here to meet and make friends who swing. Not here to fuck everyone and anyone. I'm quite selective in who i meet and get to know. Even, if that meant my first meet off the site was months after i joined.

...i'm still in contact with everyone i've met on here. Even after they've left. Doesn't always have to be sexual - but i use the site to make friends.

(Erm not sure why i ranted. But, i just finished work and sexually frustrated - it's been too long)

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

this site is funny people are so serious.

its like life or death....

who gives a shit how someone else wants to run there own profile... i agree if people are wasting others time but if they are not then each to there own

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah the old "I get loads of PM's supporting my view" cliché. Yeah right...

Reply privately

over a year ago

we meet, but like you say, you are far too pretty and muscular and handsome and all that other shit that some deem a requirement for us to even approach you.

hope you find fun after you leave here and put it down to a part of life what you discovered just wasnt what you were happy with.

lets face it, there are hundreds, if not thousands of people that are happy with the site as it is and how its works.

if YOU find it a problem, then there is only 1 common thread in all the experiences you have had, and thats you!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Mrs Dirty

my profile was only changed today Mrs Dirty... am just saying what alot of people feel seem as though we are done with this site, many couples talk about the same thing but dont post their concerns in the forum because their are so many forum bullies and vultures ready to jump on a bandwagon and assassinate anyone who dare say something objective, if you see how many private messages of support it get when ever i open a thread i just wish those guys were as bold as me and post what they really think based what they have experienced, but due to the attitude of the regular posters they feel affraid but post in private, admin is free to check my mail and confirm this. as for being aggressive, i dont see how you can profile me in such a way, so the one who speaks up is the aggressive one.. provocative activist maybe but not aggressive, trust me i can even manage agree sex "

Oh! I thought you were a couple .

You have come across aggressively in this thread although it may not have been your intention and the comments made are a result of that.

It is entirely possible that people decide not to meet you because you are both too good looking but it is also possible that they decide after exchanging a couple of messages that you aren't for them...them's the breaks. If the way things work on here isn't for you then possibly you would be better off elsewhere

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Reply privately