Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cd/tv/ts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why are we (cd/tv/ts) treated like dog poo. Had so many messages like freak, sad sick fucker,go kill yourself etc, we are human and we are who we are. So why are we frowned on answers ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ignore the idiots. Lots of people will like you. Women get abuse too. It's not personal. xx

over a year ago

Ignore them..

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I've had random shitty messages from people out of the blue too, just keyboard warriors with nothing better to do!! Report them, block and forget it.

over a year ago

"Why are we (cd/tv/ts) treated like dog poo. Had so many messages like freak, sad sick fucker,go kill yourself etc, we are human and we are who we are. So why are we frowned on answers ?"

If people are being rude / offensive I hope you're reporting them

Question though OP, are these people that are replying to your messages or are they just messaging you ?

over a year ago

Because they are sad homophobic narrow minded people who need to sort their own pathetic hate filled life's out, or they are in denial about they own sexuality and find it easier to mock and chuck hate at others who have excepted theirs and live free as they wish

over a year ago

They look at me then contact me. I never contact anyone who dont list cd/tv/ts as a like.

Also people who contact me and i say no thank you i then get foul abuse

over a year ago

"They look at me then contact me. I never contact anyone who dont list cd/tv/ts as a like.

Also people who contact me and i say no thank you i then get foul abuse "

Ah ok that's not good. Then again look at it like this, it sorts the wheat from the chaff. Use it as a useful blocking function and don't pay any attention, you look fab

over a year ago

Thank you for kind words . Does any other cd/tv/ts feel the same

over a year ago

Not really. Had one or two abusive messages in a couple of years after turning people down but thats all.

If you're getting abuse after turning people down, then stop replying to them as it encourages them, just delete the message. If the get arsey block and report.

over a year ago

Idiots with nothing better to do definately need to report these wasters and rid the site if them

over a year ago

We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours

By *olly_1983TV/TS
over a year ago

there

It does happen from time to time, I just see those type of people as being a waste if time, it usually comes from folk with a generic black silhouette as a profile picture. Just ignore it hun, you look fab xx

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Some of us do like to meet sexy TGs. Report any homophobic messages. People need to realise that what they say on line have consequences.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Not really. Had one or two abusive messages in a couple of years after turning people down but thats all.

If you're getting abuse after turning people down, then stop replying to them as it encourages them, just delete the message. If the get arsey block and report. "

You are lucky so. Some idiots out there. The block and ignore policy is best. Looking fab by the way. J x

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've only ever had 2 offensive messages. I can't say I've ever felt badly treated or particularly excluded, myself, but then I pop up everywhere.

I've found a few people have blocked me, but can't say whether that is because they block all TG or have blocked me personally, because I'm a nincompoop of longstanding.

Yesterday I counted my messages for the first and only time and the total was over 200. These were positive messages from nice people and some optimists in different time zones.

Keep your chin up, block and report the idiots and have fun

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours"
Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish.

over a year ago

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. "
so do you no a bit more then us?

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us?"
Sorry I don't understand? J x

over a year ago

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us? Sorry I don't understand? J x "
you said that is rubbish what we said, so wanted to no what u ment by it?

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us? Sorry I don't understand? J x you said that is rubbish what we said, so wanted to no what u ment by it?"
No no sorry I meant that how Admin deal with these guys who block genuine couples is rubbish. I completely agree with ye. J ??

over a year ago

"Why are we (cd/tv/ts) treated like dog poo. Had so many messages like freak, sad sick fucker,go kill yourself etc, we are human and we are who we are. So why are we frowned on answers ?"

Well you look fine to me

over a year ago

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us? Sorry I don't understand? J x you said that is rubbish what we said, so wanted to no what u ment by it? No no sorry I meant that how Admin deal with these guys who block genuine couples is rubbish. I completely agree with ye. J ??"
oh yes sorry lol that's what we heard I'm not sure but if get say 100 MSG and 10 guys don't like the word no and report us we don't answer back now we just block but guys no if they report us and others do the same it look like we are the bad ones

over a year ago

Pathetic losers. You look great, ignore them

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us? Sorry I don't understand? J x you said that is rubbish what we said, so wanted to no what u ment by it? No no sorry I meant that how Admin deal with these guys who block genuine couples is rubbish. I completely agree with ye. J ?? oh yes sorry lol that's what we heard I'm not sure but if get say 100 MSG and 10 guys don't like the word no and report us we don't answer back now we just block but guys no if they report us and others do the same it look like we are the bad ones"
Surely admin should investigate and review the people who report? If I am chatting with a couple and suddenly they just delete the messages I have already sent them I just say their loss and move on. No point waisting time or energy on people like that. J

over a year ago

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us? Sorry I don't understand? J x you said that is rubbish what we said, so wanted to no what u ment by it? No no sorry I meant that how Admin deal with these guys who block genuine couples is rubbish. I completely agree with ye. J ?? oh yes sorry lol that's what we heard I'm not sure but if get say 100 MSG and 10 guys don't like the word no and report us we don't answer back now we just block but guys no if they report us and others do the same it look like we are the bad ones Surely admin should investigate and review the people who report? If I am chatting with a couple and suddenly they just delete the messages I have already sent them I just say their loss and move on. No point waisting time or energy on people like that. J "
if it was in a club the guy would have been banned, as you can see we meet guys on here and got feed back so we are genuine and after a few aquiver MSG believe me it is hard to bite ur tongue

over a year ago

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us? Sorry I don't understand? J x you said that is rubbish what we said, so wanted to no what u ment by it? No no sorry I meant that how Admin deal with these guys who block genuine couples is rubbish. I completely agree with ye. J ?? oh yes sorry lol that's what we heard I'm not sure but if get say 100 MSG and 10 guys don't like the word no and report us we don't answer back now we just block but guys no if they report us and others do the same it look like we are the bad ones Surely admin should investigate and review the people who report? If I am chatting with a couple and suddenly they just delete the messages I have already sent them I just say their loss and move on. No point waisting time or energy on people like that. J if it was in a club the guy would have been banned, as you can see we meet guys on here and got feed back so we are genuine and after a few aquiver MSG believe me it is hard to bite ur tongue "
that word was meant to be abusive lol

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us? Sorry I don't understand? J x you said that is rubbish what we said, so wanted to no what u ment by it? No no sorry I meant that how Admin deal with these guys who block genuine couples is rubbish. I completely agree with ye. J ?? oh yes sorry lol that's what we heard I'm not sure but if get say 100 MSG and 10 guys don't like the word no and report us we don't answer back now we just block but guys no if they report us and others do the same it look like we are the bad ones Surely admin should investigate and review the people who report? If I am chatting with a couple and suddenly they just delete the messages I have already sent them I just say their loss and move on. No point waisting time or energy on people like that. J if it was in a club the guy would have been banned, as you can see we meet guys on here and got feed back so we are genuine and after a few aquiver MSG believe me it is hard to bite ur tongue "
Exactly if it was in a club the guy would be thrown out or sorted out by the decent guys at the club. It's easy for them to hide behind a profile in here. Do try not to let them get to ye. J x

over a year ago

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us? Sorry I don't understand? J x you said that is rubbish what we said, so wanted to no what u ment by it? No no sorry I meant that how Admin deal with these guys who block genuine couples is rubbish. I completely agree with ye. J ?? oh yes sorry lol that's what we heard I'm not sure but if get say 100 MSG and 10 guys don't like the word no and report us we don't answer back now we just block but guys no if they report us and others do the same it look like we are the bad ones Surely admin should investigate and review the people who report? If I am chatting with a couple and suddenly they just delete the messages I have already sent them I just say their loss and move on. No point waisting time or energy on people like that. J if it was in a club the guy would have been banned, as you can see we meet guys on here and got feed back so we are genuine and after a few aquiver MSG believe me it is hard to bite ur tongue Exactly if it was in a club the guy would be thrown out or sorted out by the decent guys at the club. It's easy for them to hide behind a profile in here. Do try not to let them get to ye. J x "
the abusive guys don't bother us it's the MSG you get from admin warning us I would like to think they no its not us but them

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us? Sorry I don't understand? J x you said that is rubbish what we said, so wanted to no what u ment by it? No no sorry I meant that how Admin deal with these guys who block genuine couples is rubbish. I completely agree with ye. J ?? oh yes sorry lol that's what we heard I'm not sure but if get say 100 MSG and 10 guys don't like the word no and report us we don't answer back now we just block but guys no if they report us and others do the same it look like we are the bad ones Surely admin should investigate and review the people who report? If I am chatting with a couple and suddenly they just delete the messages I have already sent them I just say their loss and move on. No point waisting time or energy on people like that. J if it was in a club the guy would have been banned, as you can see we meet guys on here and got feed back so we are genuine and after a few aquiver MSG believe me it is hard to bite ur tongue Exactly if it was in a club the guy would be thrown out or sorted out by the decent guys at the club. It's easy for them to hide behind a profile in here. Do try not to let them get to ye. J x the abusive guys don't bother us it's the MSG you get from admin warning us I would like to think they no its not us but them"
Well you hope admin can see from your profile that ye are a decent genuine couple. I know that must be hard getting messages from admin. Luckily I haven't received either.

over a year ago

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us? Sorry I don't understand? J x you said that is rubbish what we said, so wanted to no what u ment by it? No no sorry I meant that how Admin deal with these guys who block genuine couples is rubbish. I completely agree with ye. J ?? oh yes sorry lol that's what we heard I'm not sure but if get say 100 MSG and 10 guys don't like the word no and report us we don't answer back now we just block but guys no if they report us and others do the same it look like we are the bad ones Surely admin should investigate and review the people who report? If I am chatting with a couple and suddenly they just delete the messages I have already sent them I just say their loss and move on. No point waisting time or energy on people like that. J if it was in a club the guy would have been banned, as you can see we meet guys on here and got feed back so we are genuine and after a few aquiver MSG believe me it is hard to bite ur tongue Exactly if it was in a club the guy would be thrown out or sorted out by the decent guys at the club. It's easy for them to hide behind a profile in here. Do try not to let them get to ye. J x the abusive guys don't bother us it's the MSG you get from admin warning us I would like to think they no its not us but them Well you hope admin can see from your profile that ye are a decent genuine couple. I know that must be hard getting messages from admin. Luckily I haven't received either. "
every 10 MSG we get 1 abusive one but u get used to it and move

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We get abuse all the time, and what I gather is we get reported so many times in a day it's us who get the ban,admin need to look at it in a different way the guys know that if they report us it will lead to a ban even when we just ignore and block them and most guys have been on site for around 2 hours Admin seriously need to look into this! That is rubbish. so do you no a bit more then us? Sorry I don't understand? J x you said that is rubbish what we said, so wanted to no what u ment by it? No no sorry I meant that how Admin deal with these guys who block genuine couples is rubbish. I completely agree with ye. J ?? oh yes sorry lol that's what we heard I'm not sure but if get say 100 MSG and 10 guys don't like the word no and report us we don't answer back now we just block but guys no if they report us and others do the same it look like we are the bad ones Surely admin should investigate and review the people who report? If I am chatting with a couple and suddenly they just delete the messages I have already sent them I just say their loss and move on. No point waisting time or energy on people like that. J if it was in a club the guy would have been banned, as you can see we meet guys on here and got feed back so we are genuine and after a few aquiver MSG believe me it is hard to bite ur tongue Exactly if it was in a club the guy would be thrown out or sorted out by the decent guys at the club. It's easy for them to hide behind a profile in here. Do try not to let them get to ye. J x the abusive guys don't bother us it's the MSG you get from admin warning us I would like to think they no its not us but them Well you hope admin can see from your profile that ye are a decent genuine couple. I know that must be hard getting messages from admin. Luckily I haven't received either. every 10 MSG we get 1 abusive one but u get used to it and move"
That is crazy!!! Why do idiots do that? Do ye report them?

over a year ago

"They look at me then contact me. I never contact anyone who dont list cd/tv/ts as a like.

Also people who contact me and i say no thank you i then get foul abuse "

Single ladies etc get the abuse its because you,ve turned them down don't let them worry you there's plenty of people on fab who will want to meet you . Good luck xx

over a year ago

Thank you all for your advice

Post new Message to Thread