Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

single men...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No im not gonna give them a bashing. There are a few that can send more then one syllable in a message and know the art of conversation. So its a semi praise session for those that can. But like everything you hear the worst and not the best mostly. So thought i would give a bit of praise lol.

To the single men that restore our faith

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Its ok putting effort into message,but why when most get ignored? Im on my phone and it takes ages. Im not crude I'll just say morning or evening and get more in depth if I get a responce. Most women/couples get soooo many messages,I think most see it as a game. Most just come on to have a laugh or polish their egos. Sure theres lots of genuine ones too..... Its just sorting the wheat from the chaff

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we like single men

over a year ago

We only meet single guys privately and had some top nights, but if I do ask one to be one of my friends I do expect them to put a bit of effort in not just say "so when are we meeting", it's not hard to have a normal conversation and then ask if I have kik or whatsapp.if they just sit in my friends list and think just changing a few cock pics around will do it they will be deleted.

over a year ago

Yeah geminiman but theres a difference between an in depth convo and starting a convo. You have to stand out from the rest and change someones perception. Im not talking an essay cos that will most likely get deleted too lol. Just somewhere verging inbetween. Xx

over a year ago

We are on this site for single men , not all bad

over a year ago

Single man here hello

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

"No im not gonna give them a bashing. There are a few that can send more then one syllable in a message and know the art of conversation. So its a semi praise session for those that can. But like everything you hear the worst and not the best mostly. So thought i would give a bit of praise lol.

To the single men that restore our faith "

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

I've been known to enjoy the odd single man

Im sick of the single male bashing on these forums.

Its not like the men, women and couples that ruin it for everyone are in a majority on here anyways

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

I don't send messages to people unless I have chatted to them in the chat rooms and they are OK with it or I have chatted on a post in the forums to them and we are on the same page. I really don't think sending a message to someone straight from just reading their profile works. Just my opinion. J

over a year ago

Tbh having a couple's profile on here as well as this one some of the messages that single guys send are appalling and wonder why they moan that they can't get meets ...be polite respectful and remember there's 2 people on a couple's account ...it's worked ok for me

By *angerpointCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

We have been know to meet with single guys in the past. There are some great single guys on here who are always respectful and thoughtful when messaging. Pity that a few idiots spoil it for them.

over a year ago

As a single guy I will just say this. I always show respect in my messages as I would expect the same back. Their are thousands of us and it is crazy to be just crude and lazy but yet it is how a lot of guys are. So a big thank you to all the couples and singles out their who do take the time to sort the wheat from the chaff . Now does any one fancy a fuck .

over a year ago

When I'm meeting I only look for single men! I can honestly say I hardly ever get any crude messages or any of rude responses when I say no thank you.

In fact a few nice single men are restoring my confidence very very slowly with their chats and compliments

By *onestjohn1962Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"We have been know to meet with single guys in the past. There are some great single guys on here who are always respectful and thoughtful when messaging. Pity that a few idiots spoil it for them. "

I don't mean to be disrespectful in any way but I couldn't concentrate on your message because your nipples were distracting me. What a fantastic pic!

They are following me around the room like a Tischen portrait.

By *onestjohn1962Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"When I'm meeting I only look for single men! I can honestly say I hardly ever get any crude messages or any of rude responses when I say no thank you.

In fact a few nice single men are restoring my confidence very very slowly with their chats and compliments "

Well I think you're gorgeous xx

over a year ago

Been on here nearly two years have had one nasty message and a few persistent ones. But no complaints and certainly would not subscribe to Single men bashing threads.

By *angerpointCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

"We have been know to meet with single guys in the past. There are some great single guys on here who are always respectful and thoughtful when messaging. Pity that a few idiots spoil it for them.

I don't mean to be disrespectful in any way but I couldn't concentrate on your message because your nipples were distracting me. What a fantastic pic!

They are following me around the room like a Tischen portrait. "

Why thank you. You should see them on a cold day. They could have someones eye out. xxx

over a year ago

"When I'm meeting I only look for single men! I can honestly say I hardly ever get any crude messages or any of rude responses when I say no thank you.

In fact a few nice single men are restoring my confidence very very slowly with their chats and compliments

Well I think you're gorgeous xx"

Thank you

By *entaur 9Man
over a year ago

Warwickshire

"No im not gonna give them a bashing. There are a few that can send more then one syllable in a message and know the art of conversation. So its a semi praise session for those that can. But like everything you hear the worst and not the best mostly. So thought i would give a bit of praise lol.

To the single ladies and couple's on fab - please restore us single guys faith too

We are believers is there anyone out there? Lol.

Polite etiquette articulate intelligent messaging does not get a reply beyond sorry not my type. Hmmmm. Me ? Im definately from Mars , ask the man on the moon. Xx

over a year ago

Legs I think you are gorgeous too!

I have great feedback from couples and single ladies I meet up with in clubs. They say I am polite, respectful and attentive and have wonderful hands! As I seem not to be in the age/ethnicity/shape/size criteria most couples and single women want, my messages are mostly deleted,unread,read not replied or thank you no thank you. I have yet to arrange a meet but have enjoyed some flirting and dirty role play. This site is fun and will only be spoilt by single guys who are rude, pushy and don't take no for an answer. I cannot message those who block single guys or block outside my age 59. Clubs have been the best source of fun as I connect with real people and we can see who we really are.

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

I like single bi guys, but it is kinda annoying when they open up with "nice cock"

I've met some great guys on here.

By *entaur 9Man
over a year ago

Warwickshire

"Legs I think you are gorgeous too!

I have great feedback from couples and single ladies I meet up with in clubs. They say I am polite, respectful and attentive and have wonderful hands! As I seem not to be in the age/ethnicity/shape/size criteria most couples and single women want, my messages are mostly deleted,unread,read not replied or thank you no thank you. I have yet to arrange a meet but have enjoyed some flirting and dirty role play. This site is fun and will only be spoilt by single guys who are rude, pushy and don't take no for an answer. I cannot message those who block single guys or block outside my age 59. Clubs have been the best source of fun as I connect with real people and we can see who we really are."

Legs - yep definitely gorgeous.

Bald eagle you are definately from mars too on here

Of course in the club it is a totally different ball game thankfully - no hiding behind a computer keyboard WYSIWYG

By *entaur 9Man
over a year ago

Warwickshire

"I like single bi guys, but it is kinda annoying when they open up with "nice cock"

I've met some great guys on here."

Especially when you have no cock pic lol. Makes you feel special to get such a personalised message.

over a year ago

Thank you baleagle1954 and Centaur9 Much appreciated xx

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I wernt just talking about my messages getting ignored,I was generalising. When I said I just say morning or evening,I dont ONLY put that. I can conduct a conversation and have done with many a woman/couple and even a few men.... On a friendly basis I'll add before it gets pounced on. If I send a message and dont get a reply I move on. On here and in real life. Ive fallen out with a few women,maybe fallen out with is the wrong term. I always reply,some people take hours,days or weeks to answer. Then theyll say to me arnt you talking to me

So I play there game I leave it the same time (maybe childish,but whats good for the gander is good for the goose) surely. I then get why arnt you talking... Women lol

By *onestjohn1962Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

"We have been know to meet with single guys in the past. There are some great single guys on here who are always respectful and thoughtful when messaging. Pity that a few idiots spoil it for them.

They are following me around the room like a Tischen portrait.

Why thank you. You should see them on a cold day. They could have someones eye out. xxx"

Ooooh - now you're teasing me. I won't be able to sleep at my desk now for thinking about that picture xxxxxxx

over a year ago

You I'm finally loved

Loved!!

over a year ago

we are the backbone of this here place

By *tuartb1970Man
over a year ago

tunbridge wells

im always respectful

been brought up on the philosophy that manners cost nothing

its a shame that thee are so many time wasters and idiots that ruin it for us genuine single guys

so much so that we often get a bad rep and often ignored

over a year ago

re: single men!! i thought joining a site like this would improve my chances of actually meeting one or two ladies who wanted to meet a single guy....but like most things lately boy was i wrong!! no one seems to be interested in a single guy..especially a 'new' single guy like me. starting to think it would be a whole lot easier just to go out and PAY for sex!! but that'll never happen because i value my health and life my confidence and self worth/esteem are taking a right beating

By *iceguy25Man
over a year ago

tongbridge

Its nice to hear praise for once thanx

As a single guy i send alot of messages and most get ignored but the ones that i have talked to 9/10 we have a good chat and have become good friends with even though most i have yet to meet

I love talking to people and no one yet has came away thinking bad of me so must be doing something right lol

over a year ago

"re: single men!! i thought joining a site like this would improve my chances of actually meeting one or two ladies who wanted to meet a single guy....but like most things lately boy was i wrong!! no one seems to be interested in a single guy..especially a 'new' single guy like me. starting to think it would be a whole lot easier just to go out and PAY for sex!! but that'll never happen because i value my health and life my confidence and self worth/esteem are taking a right beating "

You've been here two minutes and already had two meets... Do you want the ladies lining up?

over a year ago

Oh and single men, if you want a naughty but classy date, walk this way....

over a year ago

that's easy for a lady to say....bet your inbox is overflowing with messages! its just frustrating that's all..i have never been married..no kids..am not a monster and i dnt kill children and eat them just thought there would be a few more people interested in having a chat...its not all about the sex.

over a year ago

Nice to know that there are couples and females who recognise that some of us are, in fact, decent, genuine people. Nothing worse than the narrow-minded, judgemental element slagging the whole lot of us off

By *iceguy25Man
over a year ago

tongbridge

"Oh and single men, if you want a naughty but classy date, walk this way...."

Love to but im out side your age range

over a year ago

I always try to add more in a message, don't really send out that many, but it's always a few lines

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

In fact a few nice single men are restoring my confidence very very slowly with their chats and compliments "

Totally agree.....never met any or spoke to any rude single men

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I hope I send good messages.

over a year ago

"Oh and single men, if you want a naughty but classy date, walk this way....

Love to but im out side your age range "

That's because I have children older than you.

over a year ago

"Been on here nearly two years have had one nasty message and a few persistent ones. But no complaints and certainly would not subscribe to Single men bashing threads.

"

over a year ago

"Oh and single men, if you want a naughty but classy date, walk this way...."

over a year ago

I have to agree that it's a little disheartening at how some people behave.

I always read the profile before sending a message and try to make it clear in my message that I have done so. I'm never crude or offensive and won't email someone more than once without a reply.

Regardless... you still get blocked or ignored!!

By *inxanddappaCouple
over a year ago

Darlington

i have to say that the single men get a bashing out of context on here but without them most of us wouldnt have met anyone at all... couples seem to be the biggest selfish set of timewasters on here, so many thanks to all the guys that take time to write to us even the ones who send the annoying one liners, its more than we get the couples we have in our friends list that sit idle, deaf and ignorant which accounts for 99% of couples on here... but many in here will claim to be part of the elite 1% lmao

over a year ago

To the single men that restore our faith

i have to say that the single men get a bashing out of context on here but without them most of us wouldnt have met anyone at all... couples seem to be the biggest selfish set of timewasters on here, so many thanks to all the guys that take time to write to us even the ones who send the annoying one liners, its more than we get the couples we have in our friends list that sit idle, deaf and ignorant which accounts for 99% of couples on here... but many in here will claim to be part of the elite 1% lmao "

over a year ago

"I've been known to enjoy the odd single man

"

That's splendid news - 'cos some of us pride ourselves on being odd

over a year ago

Wow just a few replies lol. But i do see everyones points. Everyone has different experiences. No ones gonna have the same. We have had plenty messages, with maybe 2 words then if you dont reply straight away theres another one, then another one. But complaining is not what i started the thread for.

I have had the most fun flirting on here with a few men. And even more fun in the bedroom with the mr and a couple single males (not lots at the same time lol - just an extra 1 at a time). Im still trying to stop my legs shaking after the last meet lol xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

Firstly we are meeting a single guy tonight and can't wait! Been along time coming.

Secondly, we ask for exceptional guys only And to send a face, cock and body shot if not already displayed on their profile. When we receive messages we click on the profile link first, if it has text speak, I'll fill in later or just ask we delete unread. Also if the profile pics have beer bellies we do the same.

We reply to about 5% of single guy emails because they are the ones who have read the profile and are actually exceptional rather than delusional!

Only email a couple if you are what they are looking for. Keeps everyone happy. This advise applies equally to couples and women emailing each other or guys also.

Happy swinging.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Firstly we are meeting a single guy tonight and can't wait! Been along time coming.

Secondly, we ask for exceptional guys only And to send a face, cock and body shot if not already displayed on their profile. When we receive messages we click on the profile link first, if it has text speak, I'll fill in later or just ask we delete unread. Also if the profile pics have beer bellies we do the same.

We reply to about 5% of single guy emails because they are the ones who have read the profile and are actually exceptional rather than delusional!

Only email a couple if you are what they are looking for. Keeps everyone happy. This advise applies equally to couples and women emailing each other or guys also.

Happy swinging.

"

Very good advice!

over a year ago

we know single men on here who are fun, friendly and trusting. we respect them and they like wise. but in all walks of life the few will spoil it for the many

over a year ago

The single men that I play with are awesome guys,the majority of those that message have read the profile are full of compliments and generally polite.......there is just no possible way on earth id ever be able to meet everyone,some people don't understand that sometimes and take a polite response as the gateway to knicker off lets fuck,no response is the gateway to being perceived as being up my own arse and ignorant....can't win sometimes but thank you to those that understand,you far outweigh those that don't xxx

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

"I don't mean to be disrespectful in any way but I couldn't concentrate on your message because your nipples were distracting me. What a fantastic pic!

They are following me around the room like a Tischen portrait. "

Think you mean Titian...

(I'm a J.A.Grimshaw fan myself)

I'd like to give my thanks to the few wonderful ladies and couples who reply to my messages, even to say no thanks. Much appreciated.

I hate to say it but all the messages I've received from single men have been very poor.

over a year ago

As a single guy on this site I have to say its hard work, to get that elusive reply (whether it be thanks but no or a hmm you seem interest)however I totally think its important to keep to basic principals of being polite, courteous and respectful, at the end of the day its another human being your speaking to!

I'm going to persevere with sending messages to people who I think I am a reasonable match for.

over a year ago

Here here!!

Post new Message to Thread