Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

perfection

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems quite hard to get meets on this site. Always seems to be some criterion that doesn't quite match potential friends requirements

I dont mind people having very high standards but might not they have more fun if they were a bit more forgiving of peoples deficiencies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not really. Why should people lower their standards just bexause this is a swingers site? Don't do sympathy sex and have to be seriously attracted to somebody to have a meet with them. Even then if there is no attraction it would go no further.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

when you say 'might they not have more fun' ...could you clarify is the word 'fun' a substitute for sex or enjoyment ?

over a year ago

"Not really. Why should people lower their standards just bexause this is a swingers site? Don't do sympathy sex and have to be seriously attracted to somebody to have a meet with them. Even then if there is no attraction it would go no further."

over a year ago

But I think it is still possible to have a good time with people who are average looking rather than perfect

We've had a few people who are interested until we send pics them we are suddenly not their type

Now I admit we are not amazingly attractive but we are not ugly, just average

I can understand requiring a type on a dating website but we are just talking about a bit of sexy fun here. Not long term relationship

over a year ago

"when you say 'might they not have more fun' ...could you clarify is the word 'fun' a substitute for sex or enjoyment ?"

They are not mutually exclusive

over a year ago

People think I'm ugly - I don't care. People don't reply - I don't care. Why let things get to you especially as a couple you have a partner who wants to fuck you so make the most of it. Put the keyboard down and show them what they mean to you.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

i meet guys i am attracted too ...not sure why i would have more 'fun' meeting guys that i am not attracted to

over a year ago

But maybe we just have lower standards and less demanding

Obviously I have no problem people only meeting who they feel confidante meeting. I just think they could be missing out

over a year ago

Perfect for one person is not perfection.

over a year ago

"People think I'm ugly - I don't care. People don't reply - I don't care. Why let things get to you especially as a couple you have a partner who wants to fuck you so make the most of it. Put the keyboard down and show them what they mean to you. "

At least you've got a six pack

over a year ago

"But I think it is still possible to have a good time with people who are average looking rather than perfect

We've had a few people who are interested until we send pics them we are suddenly not their type

Now I admit we are not amazingly attractive but we are not ugly, just average

I can understand requiring a type on a dating website but we are just talking about a bit of sexy fun here. Not long term relationship"

Just because I'm on a dating site does not mean I suspend my type preferences. I have lots of fun and have never had to compromise on the people I'm attracted to.

I'd actually meet someone for a drink on a dating site if they didn't tick all my boxes but we got on and had things in common. however on here we are meeting for sex, so they have to be what I'm looking for physically so I'd say type comes into play more on a site like this then on a dating site.

over a year ago

"People think I'm ugly - I don't care. People don't reply - I don't care. Why let things get to you especially as a couple you have a partner who wants to fuck you so make the most of it. Put the keyboard down and show them what they mean to you.

At least you've got a six pack "

Its not everything

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Perfect for me is not perfect for everyone. We all have different tastes.

Tell me OP you say you have lower standards than most. Does that mean you and your partner would play with someone you are not attracted to?

over a year ago

"People think I'm ugly - I don't care. People don't reply - I don't care. Why let things get to you especially as a couple you have a partner who wants to fuck you so make the most of it. Put the keyboard down and show them what they mean to you.

Its not everything "

A six pack and easy on the eye is everything on here!

over a year ago

Its not everything

A six pack and easy on the eye is everything on here! "

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Some people prefer hair chests and broad shoulders with a bit of a belly. You can't be everyone's cuppa tea.

over a year ago

This is a very interesting post.

The op would be better off trying a club where standards are not always as high .

However , having said that , it is never a given .

over a year ago

"Perfect for me is not perfect for everyone. We all have different tastes.

Tell me OP you say you have lower standards than most. Does that mean you and your partner would play with someone you are not attracted to?"

We would meet average looking people

Wouldnt set a list of requirements

Seems quite a few om here to whom average is unacceptable

over a year ago

Its not everything

A six pack and easy on the eye is everything on here!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Some people prefer hair chests and broad shoulders with a bit of a belly. You can't be everyone's cuppa tea."

Agreed. I admire a six pack but I prefer the "power belly" of a rugby type or strongman. At the end of the day we all have types but how someone is and the way they conduct themselves on here is more important. I had a guy so my type message me once the "fancy a fuck" message. Oh what a shame I thought, not the slightest bit interested now.

By *otTheReal01Man
over a year ago

London

"I dont mind people having very high standards but might not WE have more fun if they were a bit more forgiving of peoples deficiencies? "

Fixed that for you.

over a year ago

"But maybe we just have lower standards and less demanding

Obviously I have no problem people only meeting who they feel confidante meeting. I just think they could be missing out"

Missing out on what?

We don't look for perfection, just people we are attracted to and that doesn't just mean lookswise...

over a year ago

Seems to me that people only get pissy about preferences when the preference does'nt include them

over a year ago

"Seems to me that people only get pissy about preferences when the preference does'nt include them "

Pick me, pick me.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Seems to me that people only get pissy about preferences when the preference does'nt include them

Pick me, pick me. "

I can't see why your struggling to be honest

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Seems to me that people only get pissy about preferences when the preference does'nt include them

Pick me, pick me. "

If you were only closer....

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"People think I'm ugly - I don't care. People don't reply - I don't care. Why let things get to you especially as a couple you have a partner who wants to fuck you so make the most of it. Put the keyboard down and show them what they mean to you. "

Some may think you are ugly but others may feel very differently.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Tell me OP you say you have lower standards than most. Does that mean you and your partner would play with someone you are not attracted to?

Seems quite a few om here to whom average is unacceptable"

You mean you don't you? I am average. In fact I would say the majority of people on here are average. There are some stunners, and some who are plug ugly, but the rest of us just play with who we find attractive, whether they are stunners or now.

over a year ago

Perfect really does not excist

We all have floors, some admit some don't, and truth be known, no one would entertain a person that thought they were perfect.

Nette

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

We are by no means perfect...but we've met lots of really great people and have made some fab friends. It's takes time and effort though and we go to socials, clubs and go out dogging.

op you might find putting some info on your profile, getting yourself photo verified and putting some pics of you both on your profile will help!

Mrs Dirty

over a year ago

"But maybe we just have lower standards and less demanding

Obviously I have no problem people only meeting who they feel confidante meeting. I just think they could be missing out"

I fail to see how I would be missing out if I don't meet someone I'm not attracted to!

I'm not looking for perfection. Just someone I want to fuck....and to do that I have to find them physically and mentally attractive.

over a year ago

Pick me, pick me.

I can't see why your struggling to be honest "

I'm lazy and not committed to a meet! Dont message people. In all honesty not too bothered about sex at the moment. I'm currently looking for work so this takes priority for me. By all means I may have the same limited success with effort. Sorry to hijack this thread.

over a year ago

Take a look at us, you'll feel much better for it because were pretty average ourselves

But, to me Mrs Shy is a vision of perfection, and I am to her (so she says) and that is all that matters to us

Not meaning to sound nasty in any way but the opinion of anyone on this site means nothing to us, everyone has their standards, nothing wrong with that

over a year ago

"Perfect really does not excist

We all have floors, some admit some don't, and truth be known, no one would entertain a person that thought they were perfect.

Nette"

ohh dear my floor bad spelling today

over a year ago

"Take a look at us, you'll feel much better for it because were pretty average ourselves

But, to me Mrs Shy is a vision of perfection, and I am to her (so she says) and that is all that matters to us

Not meaning to sound nasty in any way but the opinion of anyone on this site means nothing to us, everyone has their standards, nothing wrong with that "

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Interesting ? You're local to me yet have never sent me a message . What effort are you putting in ? Oh what's that I'm not your type lol

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Sorry, the full package must be there for me to meet, that's attraction, compatibility and prepared to take time having a normal conversation, if not, then your not for me!

I'd rather do without than lower my standards!

over a year ago

the trouble is with some cples who have high standards looking mr and mrs perfect.

then you look at their pics and they are average looking themselves,

if your aiming high you need to be high on the ladder yourself and there are less players at the top of the ladder

over a year ago

Thanks for replies

I realise it's all very subjective. Im not saying me and lynn don't have standards, but if you set the bar very high then obviously you are not going to get as many encounters compared with others who may be more flexible

Ive always thought 35 is a bit of a low cut off point for a couple who themselves may be in their say late 20's

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Thanks for replies

I realise it's all very subjective. Im not saying me and lynn don't have standards, but if you set the bar very high then obviously you are not going to get as many encounters compared with others who may be more flexible

Ive always thought 35 is a bit of a low cut off point for a couple who themselves may be in their say late 20's"

Why? My 'cutoff' is 42 and I'm 39! But that is my preference and I have my own reasons

over a year ago

Being Perfect myself i can set my own high standard,Before meeting with a couple we will insist on at least one of them having a Pulse

Peter Perfect

over a year ago

over a year ago

OP you have been on the site over a year, just when do you plan to create a profile which says anything about you as a couple other than you cant accommodate/travel, wont meet smokers but looking for anyone who is adult and still breathing for cybersex?!?!?!?!

You are verified so have obviously met someone but what exactly is there to inspire anyone to be interested?

Just an observation

over a year ago

We want what we want and that's all there is to it. If we don't manage to meet people we both like, for any reason, we still have each other and are more than happy with that

By *utterflywingsWoman
over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

Seems quite a few om here to whom average is unacceptable"

Why should i settle for average ???

Sorry but for me the people i meet i must find attractive and not average hence i haven't met that many as i will not lower my standards for anyone

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

I don't think it's about lowering or raising standards at all. It is simply that we wish to meet the right person for us. They may not, however, be the right person for someone else.

By *issmekate xxxWoman
over a year ago

Non Vanilla Land

"Not really. Why should people lower their standards just bexause this is a swingers site? Don't do sympathy sex and have to be seriously attracted to somebody to have a meet with them. Even then if there is no attraction it would go no further."

Absolutely definitely agree !!!

By *RYBBWCouple
over a year ago

Leeds.

"Seems quite hard to get meets on this site. Always seems to be some criterion that doesn't quite match potential friends requirements

I dont mind people having very high standards but might not they have more fun if they were a bit more forgiving of peoples deficiencies? "

Don't you know this is a site where anything less than perfection is frowned upon ?

A plethora of Aphrodite's and Adonis' searching for the same. Beware, do not rattle the perfect people of fab....

over a year ago

We go for what attracts us. We don't settle and neither of us will ever take one for the so called team.

over a year ago

"Not really. Why should people lower their standards just bexause this is a swingers site? Don't do sympathy sex and have to be seriously attracted to somebody to have a meet with them. Even then if there is no attraction it would go no further.

Absolutely definitely agree !!! "

+ me too

over a year ago

"A plethora of Aphrodite's and Adonis' searching for the same. Beware, do not rattle the perfect people with flab...."

I resemble that remark

over a year ago

we are in birmingham in March

mail us

average joe and average jane

x

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

" Don't you know this is a site where anything less than perfection is frowned upon ?

A plethora of Aphrodite's and Adonis' searching for the same. Beware, do not rattle the perfect people of fab...."

Oi there is nothing wrong than being perfect, I'll have you know!

over a year ago

"Seems quite hard to get meets on this site. Always seems to be some criterion that doesn't quite match potential friends requirements

I dont mind people having very high standards but might not they have more fun if they were a bit more forgiving of peoples deficiencies?

Don't you know this is a site where anything less than perfection is frowned upon ?

A plethora of Aphrodite's and Adonis' searching for the same. Beware, do not rattle the perfect people of fab...."

Is that serious ??? !!!

over a year ago

Phwoar!!! People think you're ugly? Really? That does surprise me

over a year ago

Phwoar!!! People think you're ugly? Really? That does surprise me "

Ha yes I guess they do. I'm not the best looking lad on here seen some model looking lads.

over a year ago

Ha yes I guess they do. I'm not the best looking lad on here seen some model looking lads."

That's because their pictures are from a model website. Unfortunately the pictures are not genuine. Ive just had one message me.

over a year ago

Ha yes I guess they do. I'm not the best looking lad on here seen some model looking lads."

Is that what you think all women want? Pretty boys?

Personally, I think rugged and manly is much more attractive. Think I might have just proved the point of what many are saying on here....horses for courses

over a year ago

Its not everything

A six pack and easy on the eye is everything on here! "

not for everyone. I've had sex with six packed men and some of them are boring as fuck and do not mentally stimulate me. I've had men who may be deemed as ugly by others who have made me want more and more. It's all in the mind for me. I think the way a man dresses has something to do with it....maybe

over a year ago

We wouldn't meet anyone/couples that we both weren't attracted to. It makes for an unsuccessful meet which then wasted people's time xxx

over a year ago

Surely beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Some physically attractive people are extremely ugly...all a personal choice

over a year ago

Maybe there could be a section on the site for 'sympathy shags'.

over a year ago

"We wouldn't meet anyone/couples that we both weren't attracted to. It makes for an unsuccessful meet which then wasted people's time xxx "

it must be more difficult with 2 people to be attracted to one person and vice versa. Couples seeking other couples must have it even harder

over a year ago

"We wouldn't meet anyone/couples that we both weren't attracted to. It makes for an unsuccessful meet which then wasted people's time xxx

it must be more difficult with 2 people to be attracted to one person and vice versa. Couples seeking other couples must have it even harder"

It is a lot harder but we have met a few couples now and they have all been great fun. I think it also sorts out who is serious about swinging x

Post new Message to Thread